Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:21 AM

How Can One Know Original Honey? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can One Know Original Honey? (57958 Views)

HOW TO KNOW Original & Fake Eva Bottled Water- Photos / Original Honey For Sale / Pure Original Honey Available In Small And Large Commercial Quantities.for Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by Cool: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
Adding my two cents.

While not absolutely foolproof, it's possible to eliminate honey that's far-from-pure by just examining it through a see-through container. Pure honey is:

1. Thick
2. Has an [b]obvious [/b]layer of thick-consistency wax on top of it.

Cheers,

Cool
Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by CHIMSKY(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2013
Anybody know where to buy real honey in Abuja?
Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by ogale: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
thank itanola.you ve really helped.i used to think that pure honey does not attract ants but now i know better
Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by tuslakoncept: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2013
Pure Natural honey sure attracts insects why? IT IS SWEET!

Because of the wrong mentality that people have about honey not attracting ants and the thickness they anticipate, repellents is added to honey and this repellent also serve as thickeners given you a thick honey that repels ants but harmful to the system.

Choose widely and the sure about your source. for more advise and inquiry on how to get good honey BB:2A4E4D29
Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by iyerim: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
For Abuja residents call 08123257732 for your pure honey
Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by rose198201: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Good day Nairalanders. We have some vegetable oil that has just arrived from barcelona.They are Vitador,Girasol and Fontasol.Its five litre vegetable oil and cholestrol free. If you are interested,we will sell at an wholesales price,Call us on 08038787730 or email omoarebuvicky@yahoo.com
Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by sunboy(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2013
Very simple! I smell its originality, its aroma is unique, then taste it. Even if the honey is hyper refined, or gotten from far china, I always believe in smell n taste.
If mixed it won't bring out d honey aroma, if mixed u'll easily detect from the taste. It is just too unique.
My late dad used to give me to lick right from my childhood, so I grew with d taste so I sabi like dat #datsall!
Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by jethro2: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
For your pure honey call 08064688501. There is money back guarantee.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by tuslakoncept: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
For individual interested in the personal use and resale of pure natural bee honey, you can call Dare on 07031315222, 08180705560. 1ltre, 2.5, 5, 10 and 20litres available. BB: 2A4E4D29

Pure we don't sell caramel(burnt sugar), original honey isn't cheap.

Thank you
Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by daret002(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
I'm fascinated by what people have said about honey. I will also like to emphasize that when u put honey inside water and it sinks down....at times if u do matches test with dsame honey, it may test negative.most consumers of honey doesn't have time to carry out this differs test that's while people decide to have one supplier when it comes to honey.

Its you are in Ibadan and youe decided to get honey in bulk...I may be of help.

Contact me on daret002@gmail.com, 237c0483, 08051833722
Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by jaady: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Best test for pure honey, lick some of it, savor d taste in your mouth,then drink water afterwards, water should taste bitter, just like when you take pineapple and other very sweet fruits. Honey is a product of fruits and nectars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by tuslakoncept: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2014
I sincerely appreciate all my customers all around Lagos, Ogun, Osun, PH and Abuja. Also for your referrals I sincerely appreciate you. I pray that the healing power that God has given to honey you will continue to enjoy.

Please keep referring Tusla Honey, your constant calls has keep us sailing. God bless you 07031315222, 2A4E4D29
Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by saiprojects(f): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by charis3(f): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi people,

For absolutely gorgeous jewelry, both casuals/official and traditional, your most reliable point of call will be Vynx beads.

At Vynx, we ensure we use the highest quality of materials by carefully selecting from the best suppliers in the industry.

We use swarovski elements, corals, glass beads and semi precious stones.

Also, we provide the perfect gift items for your loved ones and have it delivered also.

Here are some of our pieces.

You can call us on 08020834370 or email us on vynxbeads@yahoo.com

Nikki
Head of sales, Vynx beads

Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by samyxcel: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Does Original Honey Attracts Ants? Yes

Ants will eat anything that is nutritious and in its natural state be it with or without sugar.
Well, these creatures are clever they will not touch anything that’s been laced with chemicals or anything artificial/synthetic instead they prefer to eat foods that humans would love to eat.
Pure honey has a moisture content of less than 20%, if ants try to eat the sticky pure honey, ants will be stuck. But as honey tends to absorb moisture from the air making the outer layer of the pure honey to be diluted, then ants will be attracted to the pure honey eventually.
So the next time you hear of someone saying that pure honey does not attract ants kindly correct them.
What Customers Say About Our Honey: https://www.facebook.com/102319954679204/posts/117342529843613/
Shared by Bloom Natural Honey

Re: How Can One Know Original Honey? by iamclime(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
I sell pure honey, and I agree with the analysis provided by itanola.
The most funny and erroneous idea about pure honey is that it doesn't attract ants. A customer still told me this today! Had to educate her though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.