Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) (19340 Views)

Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba / Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2015
Ongoing rehabilitation along Aba-Owerri road by Rail
#‎FixAba‬
#‎AbiaState‬
#‎PayYourTax‬

Taking advantage of the dry season. After disilting the gutter,the government of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is now multi-tasking by fixing several roads at a time. By the time his through with these ones that requires maintenance and rehab,the train will fully move to the almighty porthacourt road. As you can see lalasticlala despite shortfall in allocation,Ikpeazu is ready to alleviate our sufferings.

Long live our governor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Now at Umuimo road by UBA, Ashpalt was done on Christmas Day.
ABIA IS MOVING FORWARD>>>
#‎AbiaState‬
#Paytax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Okwu na Uka Road by CPS, is not left out as rehabilitation by Gov. Ikpeazu led administration is ongoing. YOUR TAX IS USED TO CARRY OUT THIS PROJECTS. PAY YOUR TAX!
#‎Abia‬ #‎State‬
#‎Aba‬

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2015
This is Pound Road Extension,
Undergoing rehabilitation by Gov. Ikpeazu led administration. BY PAY YOUR TAX, YOU ARE HELPING IN FIXING ABA .
#‎Abia‬ #‎State‬
#‎Aba‬

Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by highpriest4: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Issorite
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Farnsworth: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
the quality of the roads look really poor and may not last 15 years, Look at the quality of roads built in Akwa Ibom, those are the road that will stand the test of time.

37 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is Georges, Iket-Ekpene Road, Ogbor-Hill Aba
rehabilitated with street lights by Gov. Ikpeazu led administration. SUPPORT YOUR GOVERNMENT, PAY YOUR TAX, LET'S JOIN HANDS AND FIX ABA.
#‎Abia‬ #‎State‬
#‎Aba‬

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by kolomax(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Farnsworth:
the quality of the roads look really poor and may not last 15 years, Look at the quality of roads built in Akwa Ibom, those are the road that will stand the test of time.
agreed with you but better than that useless former governor

29 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Farnsworth:
My brother, I am not a civil enginer but I know that asphalt roads are to be maintained every 3-5 years. These are not the cement based roads the contractors signed 25 years guarantee on. These are roads in Aba metropolis which should have been maintained by the previous administration but were left untouched.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
highpriest4:
Pai
I don edit o,beta do ur own b4 lalasticlala and Mynd44 catch u say u dey book tinz
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
kolomax:
agreed with you but better than that useless former governor
It is not just about building roads,maintenance is the secret of long lasting asphalt road. You've got to be retouching asphalt road every 3-5 years in a flat land like Aba,if not you will continue to face problems of pot holes every 6 years. The rigid or cement based roads are the ones that are being built on roads where there's a kind of "water log" and they projected to last up to 25-30 years before any other form of maintenance is applied that's why the cost is higher.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ikpeazu is 10x better than T A Orji. I pray the Governor sustains the tempo!! And not just mere initial gragra

17 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by kamokaze10(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good development...I wish dis wat we'll keep seeing instead of boko haram kills dat and dasuki this?....GOD help naija

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by unibenstudent1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
IPOB YOUTHS WONT LIKE THIS
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Farnsworth:

Word
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by LaurelP(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
nice

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Laveda(f): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good development smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by missionmex(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Na charcoal them take dey do the road?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by AOB1: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yes its nw those thief are working

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by ucnwafor(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aba enyimba is coming back to its former glory.......Ikpeazu should continue and we are solidly behind your you

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by techmart(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good development

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by adenine02: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by obasiken: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pls stop posting this. I lived in aba for over 25 years. This is absolutely rubbish. There is no stone base. No adequate drainage. I am a civil engineer and i guarantee u, These roads will colapse in less than 2 years. Especially the section before rail on aba owerri road

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
missionmex:
Na charcoal them take dey do the road?
Na firewood
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by AOB1: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
After una don thief our money God is watching embarassed cry cry
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
obasiken:
Pls stop posting this. I lived in aba for over 25 years. This is absolutely rubbish. There is no stone base. No adequate drainage. I am a civil engineer and i guarantee u, These roads will colapse in less than 2 years. Especially the section before rail on aba owerri road
Let is collasped first. Mgbe groundnut na abiabeghi anyi ndira ata mkpuru shi ewu?

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
AOB1:
After una don thief our money God is watching embarassed cry cry
u don pay ur tax? Just asking o
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by thefakestan: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Well congratulations guys
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Rhea(f): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Is Theodore "The Thief"Orji watching this?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by missionmex(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
Na firewood
I for say!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others / Which City In Nigeria Is The Most Cosmopolitan? / APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.