Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” (34712 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by Dsrooftiles: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Last week, City People spoke to Princess Adeola Aanuoluwapo Ogunwusi, the pretty daughter of the new Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi. She is 21, and a graduate of Warwick University. She is currently doing her Masters programme at the University College, London in Urban Economic Development. Her dad gave birth to her when he was 19 and since then, both father and daughter have had a deep bond.

Now see interview excerpts:

Princess Adeola Aanuoluwapo Ogunwusi still cannot believe the sudden transformation of her father’s life from being a Prince to a King. Imagine this. Her dad visited her in school in July and he spent quality time with her. He then returned to Nigeria only to hear a few weeks later that her dad had become the new Ooni of Ife. How did she take the news of her dad becoming the new Ooni, she was asked.

“To be honest I didn’t really understand what was going on” she explained.” It all happened too fast.
You know before my dad was announced as the Ooni of Ife, he was at my graduation ceremony in July and everything was still pretty normal. By normal I mean nothing much had changed with my family since I last saw them. Then next thing I know, my dad is the Ooni of Ife and now I guess my definition of normal is about to change.” She seems to enjoy a close bond with her dad.
How does she feel having such a father that cares?
“Yeah my dad and I are close, it’s easy you know because he’s really cool and he just gets it. I couldn’t have asked for a better parent. He’s the best”.
What sort of a dad is he?
He’s like a permissive and authoritative dad. So while he allows me to express myself freely, he also values discipline.”
Where was she born? Where did she grow up? Where did she school?
“I grew up in Ibadan, lived there until I was 14 then I moved to Lagos. I completed my Primary and Secondary School education in Ibadan. I attended Ronk New Age Nursery and Primary School, Livingstone College and United Missionary Comprehensive College (UMCC). After secondary school I got an admission into American University of Nigeria (AUN) but I was only there for a year then I moved to England. I completed my foundation at Warwick University, Bachelor’s degree at the university of Manchester and now, I am currently doing my masters at University College, London.
”What are the lessons her dad taught her?
My dad taught me that when you combine hard work with humility, you will go places.”

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/how-my-father-becoming-ooni-has-changed.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by Dsrooftiles: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by Tolexander: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Adeola omo Oba!

5 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by fhelihx(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by looseweight: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
OK, your own don better before.

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by kekakuz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good
Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by hizaya61(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
HER OWN PALAVA, because I SEE NOTHING TO GAIN PERHAPS WASTING MY SUB
Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by techmart(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
omo Ade... ride on...
Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
I wish to have married her.

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Prayer, Hardwork and Humility pays actually.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by Highbhee(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
She no dey Whatsapp ni Abi BBM shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by Sunnycliff(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lucky Lady!! Beware of male sycophants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by lasisi69(f): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
End time change... The man below me is really high

3 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by KunleBoye: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Story story.....Story

We're both from Ile-ife, will you marry me?

Make we use am do Oro idile

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by temmypotter(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Did you say pretty?... Wow, I guess we all have different meanings to that word.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by happney65: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Has she being having sex?That is all i want to know.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by siegfried99(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cool
Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by happney65: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
By the Way Seun,Would you marry her? grin
Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by Lakayanah: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
From rich girl to celebrity. Money and power plus brains maybe.

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
21 undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by yomalex(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Really Ronk New Age? Mrs Abiri head go dy swell up now o smiley

3 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by ajibola11(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is great but its all about money hnnnnnnnnnn university college,london
Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by AOB1: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
because of dat she should come and suck my dick tongue

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by RedCapChief(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Foundation @ Warwick University
Undergraduate @ UniManchester
Masters @ University College, London
21yrs
Royal Princess of Ile-Ife

Her only concern now is: NLNG, NIMASA, CBN or NNPC
Tough choice

11 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by BABANGBALI: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
this thread is incomplete without her phone number and bb pin
Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Owo epo
Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
hmmn... i miss my dad.. RIP dad cry
http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle

3 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by AOB1: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
happney65:
Has she being having sex?That is all i want to know.. grin grin
Gbam. dats my guys tongue

2 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
If her father is a king, Then my Father in Heaven is a KING of Kings....Her father will continue to bow down for my Father till thy Kingdom come..
Therefore, I'm a Prince.
Watch Out For Obalola.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Adewale Akanbi In A Gucci Shop (Pictured) / Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? / Ijesa Indigenes In Canada Elect Okey Paulicap Okeke, Igbo Man As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.