Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! (5210 Views)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / A Romancelander Wants To Dupe Me!!! / See What My Girlfriend Elder Sis Is Doing To Me...picture Of ADULT 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Monalisa185(f): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
in this kinda economy, someone still sends this trash

Lalasticlala ...can you imagine??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by misspicy(f): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by kaziblake(f): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by vizkiz: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
I saw this picture 50,000 years ago and you mentioned somebody wanting to scam you with that same message
Isn't that Tuesday on the picture. I am confused

5 Likes

Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
gringrinVizkiz should shut up...
Some nigga sent me that Yesterday too..
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Monalisa185(f): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:
I saw this picture 50,000 years ago and you mentioned somebody wanting to scam you with that same message
Isn't that Tuesday on the picture. I am confused

like seriously?

so because I decided to share it today means I got it today?....or did you see any year attached to it?

continue being confused ooo....mr 50 years ago...tongue

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
It used to be Pastor David in Port-Harcourt

To Claim your Winnings you have to buy N2,000 Recharge card and send with some code.. apparently to share the recharge card with another number.
Then you will be given the access code to claim your prize.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by falconey(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
yeah right
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by faith551(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
My guy wan buy rice for him mumsy thus X-mas cheesy
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by vizkiz: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinVikiz should shut up...

yesterday? I guess you are the Nigerian version of Captain America who slept for 50 years grin

Let me see an evidence you received that message too tongue
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by vizkiz: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

like seriously?

so because I decided to share it today means I got it today?....or did you see any year attached to it?

continue being confused ooo....mr 50 years ago...tongue

why you lying, tell me why you lying angry

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Monalisa185(f): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinVizkiz should shut up...

you minding that niqqa?....he's trying to be a controversial fiqure...

those scumbags send a dozen of those messages almost everyday....they don't get tired....
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Monalisa185(f): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
voltron:
It used to be Pastor David in Port-Harcourt

To Claim your Winnings you have to buy N2,000 Recharge card and send with some code.. apparently to share the recharge card with another number.
Then you will be given the access code to claim your prize.

what's your point exactly?

that you fell for that scam?
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
My 2yr old niece will laugh at such stunt.
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Monalisa185(f): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
grin

kaziblake:
grin

Harbosede02:
grin

why Una come dey shine teeth na?
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Monalisa185(f): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:

why you lying, tell me why you lying angry

I'm lying because you are my boss when it comes to lies na....oh puhlease, don't tell me you've forgotten the last one you blew tongue

PrimeMinisterr:
My 2yr old niece will laugh at such stunt.

put me through to that niece of your's
....I need to give him a medal for being so smart :grin

faith551:
My guy wan buy rice for him mumsy thus X-mas cheesy
I dey tell you...unfortunately for him, he sent it to someone whose second name at the moment is Brooklyn (broke)...lol
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by vizkiz: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

I'm lying because you are my boss when it comes to lies na....oh puhlease, don't tell me you've forgotten the last one you blew tongue [/b]

remind me please. undecided
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by adegunwa4real(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
OP...are u related to Alhaji Lie Mohammed? angry
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by KimBerlyie: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Seriously this is stale undecided
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

what's your point exactly?
that you fell for that scam?

So that people know the end-game and don't fall for it.. it is sad to meet women-folk who cannot think beyond 1 step observations apparently you are incapable of distinguishing between an expose and a hook-line-sinker. but you are in good company, It is a severe ailment with the Nigerian womenfolk.. you have to try a few hours in a day to remove your reasoning from the gossipy-style thinking of Lindaikeji,nairaland and ladulagun etc.. Try.. 2016 is just round the corner
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Monalisa185(f): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
voltron:

So that people know the end-game and don't fall for it.. it is sad to meet women-folk who cannot think beyond 1 step observations apparently you are incapable of distinguishing between an expose and a hook-line-sinker. but you are in good company, It is a severe ailment with the Nigerian womenfolk.. you have to try a few hours in a day to remove your reasoning from the gossipy-style thinking of Lindaikeji,nairaland and ladulagun etc.. Try.. 2016 is just round the corner

I beg your pardon?

I asked you a simple question and you typed all that trash?.... dude, you are the one who need not to take this poo-like attitude to 2016....like really....I can't believe I just read dah shiii
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
voltron:

You should get a job smashing watches cos u seem sooo good @ wasting time cheesy. I mean, that writeup looks like you're trying to report a party gone sour nobody wanted to attend in the first place... Radically incoherent I must fess .
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by freshdopeboi(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
I hope to find a sexy woman who will love to explore her sexual fantasies with a mature handsome guy. I am 100% discreet. most reside in lagos 2BB3C462 whatsapp 07056628308
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

You should get a job smashing watches cos u seem sooo good @ wasting time cheesy. I mean, that writeup looks like you're trying to report a party gone sour nobody wanted to attend in the first place... Radically incoherent I must fess .

keep fessing and licking booty
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
voltron:

lol. Well, I understand why youre saying this ... They say The truth will set you free , but first it will piss you off. Try sort yourself out anyway dude.
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by IamLEGEND1: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Monalisa185(f): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

let the mofo be jare...he's a confused fellow....if not, ion know what the shii He typed has to do with the simple and insult-free question I asked him...he was obviously trying to show off his stupidity... well, he succeeded,he was noticed...

voltron:

I never knew people now put their butts on social networks to be licked.... really?
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by Monalisa185(f): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Seriously this is stale undecided
yeah, they have been sending those messages for ages...yeah?
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by faith551(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

I'm lying because you are my boss when it comes to lies na....oh puhlease, don't tell me you've forgotten the last one you blew tongue

put me through to that niece of your's
....I need to give him a medal for being so smart :grin

I dey tell you...unfortunately for him, he sent it to someone whose second name at the moment is Brooklyn (broke)...lol

Lmao
Re: He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! by knostbrown01(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pastor keu

(1) (2) (Reply)

my sex adventure with clara / Would U Consider Being Gay/lesbian Just For A Day To Earn 30 Million Bucks? / Check Out The Most Sexy Military Female Parade Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.