Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) (90061 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned / Tiwa Savage Poses With Dj Kaywise In A Romantic Way (photo) / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2312731_frankedwardsasbgistng_jpeg63444d7b4e43b8402171e0f74107181a

The gospel singer shared this testimony on twitter:

''I had over half thank of fuel , my car was snatched last night @ lekki 2nd round about before they cld get to Ajah d fuel dried up !!

Got my car back this morning with no scratch #IFGODBEFORME

Fuel that could last 4days dried up in less than an hour what a mighty GOD we serve !!!!!!!!!!!

You shall receive your own miracle & testify before the year is over!!!!!"

https://twitter.com/FRANKRICHBOY/status/681412593156780032/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Fynestboi: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Godwin#

Amen

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by vosquare: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. What they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

No miracle will dry up fuel that suppose to last for 4days under hours only if your car is faulty.

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling me that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to one Pastor that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.

594 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ope o

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by nnadychuks(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
damn grin

every disappointment is a blessing grin

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by eleojo23: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakAW:

Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. We they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

No miracle will dry up fuel that suppose to last for 4days under hours only if your car is faulty.

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to Pastor Adeboye that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.

Why would they prefer the petrol to the car? The cost of that car can buy many litres of fuel even with this scarcity.
Afraid of being caught? Many people's cars have been snatched before and were never found.
If they were really after fuel, they know how and where to get it rather than laying ambush on the road waiting for any car that comes along hoping that the car has a full tank of petrol for them to siphon. That's a dumb strategy for stealing fuel.

Abeg join this fellow below to say 'it's a miracle'. grin

295 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
MIRACULOUSLY

ET TU LALASTICLALA ??

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
What a mighty God we serve...

Click share if u agree...
Hit "like" if u serve a dead god grin

12 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by looseweight: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Glory !!!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by hakeem4(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
'Half THANK of fuel'. Smh

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by drnairalov: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
congrats... na so i hear say one pastor fuel him car with water and the car move smiley *shout hallelujah brethen

pretydiva:

sikira why re u keeping space?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Daslim180(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
"Yinmu" undecided.......... Maybe they have finished using it for their operation. And moreso, go and ask the Filling Station Attendant that sold the last fuel into your car," baba, won ti gba eeh" ( you might have been cheated).

But all the way, congrat for the recovery of your car.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by FagsamPHP(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
k
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by steppin: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Miraculously indeed! Dis kain highness sha.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by SlyCharlie(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
ok.. thats good.. meanwhile, anyone seen my car keys?
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by leadway360: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
God is indeed great.. He works in ways we don't understand

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Praise Master Jesus! But they came for the fuel.

5 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by allisonluvsu(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Congrats to him but I don't believe the fuel miracle....lol grin grin grin
I Prophecy, Before the end of this year u wud believe grin

joeyrayroy:

This one is a simpleton

A miracle is not often believed until it happens to oneself.

Greataausim:
End time ? undecided

Is dat ur final answer?
grayht:
What a mighty God we serve...
Click share if u agree...
Hit "like" if u serve a dead god grin

Wetin be dis one problem "Dead god?" Receive sense b4 d end of 2015

searchiing4love:
undecided
hakeem4:
cheesy
Space bookers, I hail

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by hayorzzyzx(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
What a mighty God we serve grin
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
maybe im exhaust dey bad or im fuel guage dey faulty... something is sha faulty in that car. tongue
How fuel go just dry like that? Is it nail remover?

Modified: na the car be that?
BMW?
Why would I steal a German car, they are "hot" na, not common, not easy to sell or maintain. angry

All the same, we thank God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by chingydaboss(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
God is good
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Afeezco or cooporate picture need this story
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Congrats to him but I don't believe the fuel miracle....lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
They snatched the fuel, not the car.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Greataausim(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
End time ? undecided
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oga frank na dem dry ur tank oo.
Nor b say na ur car dem b wan steal grin

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. We they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to Pastor Adeboye that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.

I thought about this too. But thank God the car was recovered.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ephemm(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

That may be true oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.