Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram (27853 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by Collins9156(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
All fact.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by keally: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fani, you really highlighted the salient points. Am glad that God is not mocked, whatever they sow they will surely reap. Their wickedness will surely be rewarded because "though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished"
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by TalkingBird: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Every nation of the earth has its share of the critical last days very very hard to deal with.
The prophecy says: in one place after the other, wars, pestilences, earthquakes, food shortages, increase in crime etc. We have our share of it until the rightful ruler of mankind takes over rulership of the entire earth.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by moshino(m): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Tolexander:
lol!

This eediot feels he has succeeded in making sense!

True to your animal nature, uncivilized little, mediocre mind, all you can ever muster is petty attempt at insult. Pigs such as you are, will always remain pigs, and resort to your pig's instincts, you can never disappoint.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by mddavid(m): 12:41am On Dec 29, 2015
GANI is simply looking for attention and appointment from Mr President.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by LastProphet: 1:29am On Dec 29, 2015
yongnoble:

You still haven't answered my question. Let me rephrase;

Kindly point out one false statement in the entire write up.

Thank you

one false statement is that bokoharam holds some local government, please help us give a name of 1 single village held by bokoharam, just 1 please
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by Classicman47(m): 3:08am On Dec 29, 2015
SmartMugu:
Too long. Buhari can not read this. He has his next flight to catch.

But he can read it inside the plane, right?
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by teamchocolate: 3:16am On Dec 29, 2015
You couldn't have said it better bro! Job well done

WaffenSS:

Ok then:

This is an outright lie. FFK insults and disrespects the person and office of the president, as he does several times in this same right up, such as

Where was FFK when GEJ and PEJ played politics with BH? Wasnt GEJ dancing hours after the Nyanya bomb blast? Didnt PEJ hold a very embarrassing TV drama exonerating her husband of the Chibok incident, and blaming northern 'saboteurs'?

This is patently false. Much of the world is not "going through hell at the hands of terrorists." The only countries "going through hell" are Libya, some parts of Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Mali, Nigeria, and one or two skirmishes in Kenya, Cameroon, Chad, Niger. Syria is a civil war, Afghanistan is tribal war, Israel/Palestine is cultural war. Much of the world is doing just fine.

A xenophobic claim rooted in fallacy. Fulani herdsmen roam all over West, Eastern, Northern and Central Africa with their livestock. We see them everyday tending their cattle. They dont wage jihads, nor attack any foreign or local soft targets beyond the occasional skirmishes with farmers. Neither NATO, the EU, the AU, the US or any other foreign entity is at war with them. The idea of a marauding, nihilistic fulani nomad remains the figment of FFK's drug-induced hallucinations

This is a matter of semantics. That GEJ never bought much arms is indubitable; we've seen mutineering and fleeing soldiers, and the Dasuki saga is shedding light on the missing funds. The $1 billion GEJ secured as loan with the approval of NASS ended up part of the $2.1 billion Dasuki is presently singing about.

Why should it be obligatory for the Brits to sell us weapons? Were they under a treaty?

Should't FFK blame the long line of previous leaders who failed to build a thriving arms industry when the going was good? GEJ received more income than any president in the history of Nigeria, at a time oil rose to as high as $140 pb. Tell me, why was DICON (Defense Industry Corporation Of Nigeria) building furniture and salt rather than arms and ammo?

You people should've done what PMB is doing and probe OBJ's tenure for cornering arms budgets and under-equipping the military.

Why didnt he rise to the occasion when the same 22 local governments were being taken over by BH? Oh, because "it's aboki killing aboki. Let's allow them ravage the zone. It'd help us with the elections in 2015".

Lies. Mercenaries did the job, while the cash was stranded in South Africa.

This is another blatant lie. Not a single territory has been won by BH beyond what they still occupy from the days of GEJ.

We are.

Not a single territory has been lost to BH. There are no footages of soldiers scampering for the borders of Cameroon. There are no videos of BH taking over towns and cities, riding their vehicles in jubilation and raising flags. In fact, Shekau has not released Episode 15 of his seasonal videos yet...

Mr Muhammad was able to visit Maiduguri, Gwoza and various other liberated towns, something the previous C-inC and his fat, bloated Service chiefs couldnt do.

From grabbing territory circa 2014 to resorting helplkessly to attacking soft targets of opportunity? I'd say BH's capability has been severely degraded.

No one can prevent a sneak attack, as evidenced by the San Bernadino shootings in the US carried out by ISIS sympathizers, despite the mega billion dollar security apparatus of the US. How about the incidents in France?

I could go on and on...the entire article is fraught with lies, alarmist claims, spurious conjurings of a demented mind, and a curious desire to stoke the embers of hate between the Southwest and the Fulanis.

FFK thinks pulling a Fayose and going nuts with insults and false charges would doom the fledgling presidency of PMB.

But he's wrong. His antics are legendary, as his wailings are deserving of contemptuous silence and disregard.

I commend the PMB camp for ignoring the chatter of gnats and focusing on tasks at hand.

FFK is a drug-addled lunatic harboring panicky and delirious crackpot theories that make him seem crazier the louder he shouts.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by Goldencollins: 4:40am On Dec 29, 2015
WaffenSS:

The biggest fallacy is believing FFK is fighting for the common man, or the victims of Boko Haram.

A great many of the victims of BH are the very Fulani herdsmen FFK vilifies at every opportunity.

fool,zombie
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by BraniacX(m): 4:55am On Dec 29, 2015
WaffenSS:

You can say fulani miscreants, or even criminals.
But not herdsmen.

And in every tribe and culture everyone has thugs and killers. Amongst FFK's yorubas are some undesirables, and don't even get me started on igbos.

i wouldn't want to be rude to you and say something out of anger but until you've become a victim at least once and gotten a mental or physical scar to show for it and subsequently taken pains to study their patterns of activity across the country, do not presume to lecture me about marauding fulani herdsmen! there are only three types of fulani herdsmen and you can deny all you want

1. those who have commited a crime be it murder, rape, theft, vandalism and/or sabotage and were caught and paid the price for it or somebody in their group paid the price for it.

2. those who have commited the crime and got away with it without anybody outside their group being none the wiser and/or commited the crime and remain untouchable even with it being common knowledge outside their group especially the victims family due to protection from political forces who wield these fulani herdsmen, a fortunate but not so randomly placed top security official like a military or naval commandant or a commissioner of police of hausa/fulani extraction taking away recourse to the law from the victims and shielding the culprits and also fear of further reprisals if revenge or some semblance of justice is sought.

3. those who are yet to commit a crime but are on the constant lookout for an easy or soft Target to hone their skills and machinations on.

I don't expect you to agree with me on this and neither am I disputing your statement of there being criminal elements in every societal subset but you'll notice I didn't say fulani as a tribe as I don't have enough information on that to make an assertion, I selected out fulani herdsmen in particular because their antecedents have been well documented with countless survivor eye reports (including mine) and are as such irrefutable. having a different opinion is entirely your right undecided
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by anyiway(m): 5:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Buhari has clearly lost his way. May God in his infinite mercies continue to deliver us from this blood sucking vampire's called APC.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by Tolexander: 6:09am On Dec 29, 2015
moshino:

True to your animal nature, uncivilized little, mediocre mind, all you can ever muster is petty attempt at insult. Pigs such as you are, will always remain pigs, and resort to your pig's instincts, you can never disappoint.
are these all you could gather?

Your skull must be certainly deficient of the content expected of it.

You can try harder!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by Williams1982(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2015
Huummm, FANI KAY. talk-talk human being. I read through your OPEN LETTER. U said is either we buy or we don't buy as regards the weapons. For example,if u need 100 machine guns to combact some terrorist and u got just 35, definitely u have bought something, the implication is the terrorists we still kill and Finish people. If at all the previous administration has bought something, they bought far below expectation. That is y the BH kill the Nigerians like goats even the armies .So i think FANI-KAYODE should talk on more reasonable thinks. So lets assume they even bought something, 95% of the money allotted for the procurement was embesselled .rubbish
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by mcnuel001(m): 6:37am On Dec 29, 2015
WaffenSS:
One would've given you the benefit of compassionate readership, but ever since OBJ mentioned how you only sing for food, an assertion proved during GEJ when you sang loudly from across the fence until GEJ invited you to feast on yams, one has to question your sincerity and learn to wave off your rants as the buzzing of a fly looking for feces.

Your political strategy of insulting your way into public office unfortunately is now falling on deaf ears.

wen sensitive issues re raised it is expected of one to comment in a sensitive manner, it wud av been beTter if u had kept quiet rada dan writing dis trash, can't u be reasonable for ones? Bros maturity is not knowing how to talk alone but also wen to keep quiet..except u re blind or deaf dats wen u will fault dis write up. digression dey ur blood.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by ddeola: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2015
F**king Fani Kayode seeking attention again... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by awa(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2015
FFK might not be the most loved Social Commentator but certainly he is one of the most eloquent lately in Nigeria.

While his integrity and sincerity might be of concern to some yet the veracity of his comments remain undisputable across the political divides for those that truly love the Nigerian Project.

I feel disappointed when some of us come to this Forum to deny what we sincerely know is true. What FFK said above is 99.9999% true and there's no denying the fact that PMB has been misguided in some of his decisions lately as highlighted by FFK.

For those that can come out here to insult FFK's intellectual writeup under review you might be doing your nation more disservice than FFK himself.
For once, FFK is right about his assertion on PMB and deserves applause for the courage to have written his Excellency this open letter.
PMB is not God so he stands to be corrected and I guess this is what most of his diehards find disturbing.

One Nigeria..... though I am not that very proud of Nigeria at the moment. ..

FOOD DON READY FOR ALL THE DIEHARD SAI BABAs
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by tokz(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2015
I have issues with these parts of that write up:
1. At no time did Mr President claim that the Jonathan administration never bought ANY arms and equipment. Neither has he ever made a statement that they stole ALL the money meant for arms. The position of the FG on this issue is that the past administration misappropriated to a large extent the funds meant for purchase of arms to prosecute the war against terror. Trying to box the FG into 2 false positions is ridiculous and one of the major reasons any loyal and faithful member or supporter of this administration cannot take the writer seriously.
2. This writer is releasing unverifiable information. He claims that weapons were not bought because there was an arms embargo by UK and US on Nigeria. We do not know the terms of this embargo and the category of weapons under the embargo. If so much of the funds earmarked for weapons procurement were shared out to the friends o the President and PDP to procure an election victory, then which is true: funds made available to procure weapons were squandered, resulting in not arming fighting soldiers or embargo on procurement of 'certain weapons and equipment' by jist US and UK resulted in the soldiers not being armed?
3. To the best of my knowledge, to a large extent, the efforts of the Jonathan administration to procure weapons on the black market, met with failure. On 2 occasions, the sums of 9.5m dollars and 8m dollars for this purpose were seized by SA authorities. Furthermore, on interrogation, the presently embattled former NSA claimed that the weapons they purchased had not gotten to the shores of Nigeria. (Please also refer to the statements made by the immediate past CDS) all this was after Jonathan had lost elections.
The claim that Buhari is procuring his onslaught against BH with the weapons bought by Jonathan and that Jonathan almost defeated BH towards the tail end of his administration is a quasi truth. Jonathan procured the help of mercenaries (who arm themselves) to make those gains on BH. This cannot be said to be a conventional fighting tactic by any serious nation world over. The enemies of this administration have also tried to peddle lies that Buhari is doing same but their lies fell flat. On the other hand this nation is ours, it's resources are ours and govt is a continum. If any weapons however inadequate (I have proven the inadequacy)were found on ground, then this administration is at liberty to deploy them. Further more the writer claims albeit falsely that the LG'S recaptured from BH control towards the tail end of Jonathan's administration have since been lost again to BH. Is this true? No! I am beginning to wonder if the writer is a Nigerian or a Nigerien. As we speak, not a single village, not to talk of LG, including Sambisa is under the control of BH.
Go to Channels TV and search. The president made his statement on persuading Boko-haram to drop arms on Friday morning 25th before the attacks came and not after. The information minister made his some days ealier. Their statements were not a rider to the BH attacks.
This misrepresentation of facts and campaign of calumny against Buhari is another reason this writer meets my criteria to be qualified as a GOON.
You also want me to believe that a writer who claims that the BBOG team is an appendage to the President's campaign team is not an FFK but a 'loyal and faithful supporter of this administration or as Ogbuehi put it a citizen who is close to tears'
This rhetoric is a waste of my time. I only engaged in it to make my brother Obinna Ogbuehi see it for what it is: another attack entrenched in lies on the president BT these fools who stole our monies to prosecute an election and yet lost it woefully because we have made an emphatic response to them that we don't need them and their criminality anymore.
It is a shame that Dr. Asinobi copied a pasted a letter from a lunatic who has severally abused and hurled insults on the president here this morning and Ogbuehi is telling me to
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by tokz(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2015
1. At no time did Mr President claim that the Jonathan administration never bought ANY arms and equipment. Neither has he ever made a statement that they stole ALL the money meant for arms. The position of the FG on this issue is that the past administration misappropriated to a large extent the funds meant for purchase of arms to prosecute the war against terror. Trying to box the FG into 2 false positions is ridiculous and one of the major reasons any loyal and faithful member or supporter of this administration cannot take the writer seriously.
2. This writer is releasing unverifiable information. He claims that weapons were not bought because there was an arms embargo by UK and US on Nigeria. We do not know the terms of this embargo and the category of weapons under the embargo. If so much of the funds earmarked for weapons procurement were shared out to the friends o the President and PDP to procure an election victory, then which is true: funds made available to procure weapons were squandered, resulting in not arming fighting soldiers or embargo on procurement of 'certain weapons and equipment' by jist US and UK resulted in the soldiers not being armed?
3. To the best of my knowledge, to a large extent, the efforts of the Jonathan administration to procure weapons on the black market, met with failure. On 2 occasions, the sums of 9.5m dollars and 8m dollars for this purpose were seized by SA authorities. Furthermore, on interrogation, the presently embattled former NSA claimed that the weapons they purchased had not gotten to the shores of Nigeria. (Please also refer to the statements made by the immediate past CDS) all this was after Jonathan had lost elections.
The claim that Buhari is procuring his onslaught against BH with the weapons bought by Jonathan and that Jonathan almost defeated BH towards the tail end of his administration is a quasi truth. Jonathan procured the help of mercenaries (who arm themselves) to make those gains on BH. This cannot be said to be a conventional fighting tactic by any serious nation world over. The enemies of this administration have also tried to peddle lies that Buhari is doing same but their lies fell flat. On the other hand this nation is ours, it's resources are ours and govt is a continum. If any weapons however inadequate (I have proven the inadequacy)were found on ground, then this administration is at liberty to deploy them. Further more the writer claims albeit falsely that the LG'S recaptured from BH control towards the tail end of Jonathan's administration have since been lost again to BH. Is this true? No! I am beginning to wonder if the writer is a Nigerian or a Nigerien. As we speak, not a single village, not to talk of LG, including Sambisa is under the control of BH.
Go to Channels TV and search. The president made his statement on persuading Boko-haram to drop arms on Friday morning 25th before the attacks came and not after. The information minister made his some days ealier. Their statements were not a rider to the BH attacks.
This misrepresentation of facts and campaign of calumny against Buhari is another reason this writer meets my criteria to be qualified as a GOON.
You also want me to believe that a writer who claims that the BBOG team is an appendage to the President's campaign team is not an FFK but a 'loyal and faithful supporter of this administration or as Ogbuehi put it a citizen who is close to tears'
This rhetoric is a waste of my time. I only engaged in it to make my brother Obinna Ogbuehi see it for what it is: another attack entrenched in lies on the president BT these fools who stole our monies to prosecute an election and yet lost it woefully because we have made an emphatic response to them that we don't need them and their criminality anymore.
It is a shame that Dr. Asinobi copied a pasted a letter from a lunatic who has severally abused and hurled insults on the president here this morning and Ogbuehi is telling me the writer is close to tears. Shame.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by sen8or(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2015
WaffenSS:

The biggest fallacy is believing FFK is fighting for the common man, or the victims of Boko Haram.

A great many of the victims of BH are the very Fulani herdsmen FFK vilifies at every opportunity.

God will forgive your insincerity, Fulanis the victims ke?. people like you render Nigeria hopeless
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by tokz(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2015
It is a shame that Dr. Asinobi copied a pasted a letter from a lunatic who has severally abused and hurled insults on the president here this morning.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by yongnoble(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2015
LastProphet:

one false statement is that bokoharam holds some local government, please help us give a name of 1 single village held by bokoharam, just 1 please

Are you aware that the Gov Shettima was on air last month and announced that 'only' two LGAs are being held by BH?
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2015
I still recall with nostalgia how Nigerians were united in the fight against EBOLA. Our leaders may not be doing fine but don't we think each and everyone of us has a role to play in the fight against terrorism? Those who are not affected seem to relax... and everybody is playing a critic -role from his house.
What a country!!!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by boluwatife66(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2015
Williams1982:
Huummm, FANI KAY. talk-talk human being. I read through your OPEN LETTER. U said is either we buy or we don't buy as regards the weapons. For example,if u need 100 machine guns to combact some terrorist and u got just 35, definitely u have bought something, the implication is the terrorists we still kill and Finish people. If at all the previous administration has bought something, they bought far below expectation. That is y the BH kill the Nigerians like goats even the armies .So i think FANI-KAYODE should talk on more reasonable thinks. So lets assume they even bought something, 95% of the money allotted for the procurement was embesselled .rubbish
ok sir, where did the current victories come from? from the 35 he got i guess, cos this regime haasnt procure any riffle to my knowledge.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by WaffenSS(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
sen8or:
God will forgive your insincerity, Fulanis the victims ke?. people like you render Nigeria hopeless

Mumu.

Na your people dey North abi? Is it not fulanis mostly in Adamawa? Yobe? Many parts of Borno? Bauchi? Gombe?

The northeast is the biggest cattle route in west Africa, and also the largest livestock market. Who drives the livestock? Fulani.

Unlike you I live in the north.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by WaffenSS(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2015
mcnuel001:
wen sensitive issues re raised it is expected of one to comment in a sensitive manner, it wud av been beTter if u had kept quiet rada dan writing dis trash, can't u be reasonable for ones? Bros maturity is not knowing how to talk alone but also wen to keep quiet..except u re blind or deaf dats wen u will fault dis write up. digression dey ur blood.

Your rubbish retort is more apt for FFK.

If you arseholes chose to be daft, I refuse to join the bandwagon.

Only a certain kind of idiot finds wisdom in this useless man's tiresome rants.

Enjoy your ignorance.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by sammyj: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2015
Abeg leave story. So it's only the northerners benefited from the Dasuki ATM machine Abi
babestella:

How??

Boko haram conspirators can only be found in the north and they are mostly northerners. Terrorism is not in southern blood and south have nothing to gain from killing anyone, so stop talking ignorantly.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by KingsWillRoyal: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Babyboy1986:
No but Buhari = Boko Haram
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by WaffenSS(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2015
BraniacX:

i wouldn't want to be rude to you and say something out of anger but until you've become a victim at least once and gotten a mental or physical scar to show for it and subsequently taken pains to study their patterns of activity across the country, do not presume to lecture me about marauding fulani herdsmen! there are only three types of fulani herdsmen and you can deny all you want

1. those who have commited a crime be it murder, rape, theft, vandalism and/or sabotage and were caught and paid the price for it or somebody in their group paid the price for it.

2. those who have commited the crime and got away with it without anybody outside their group being none the wiser and/or commited the crime and remain untouchable even with it being common knowledge outside their group especially the victims family due to protection from political forces who wield these fulani herdsmen, a fortunate but not so randomly placed top security official like a military or naval commandant or a commissioner of police of hausa/fulani extraction taking away recourse to the law from the victims and shielding the culprits and also fear of further reprisals if revenge or some semblance of justice is sought.

3. those who are yet to commit a crime but are on the constant lookout for an easy or soft Target to hone their skills and machinations on.

I don't expect you to agree with me on this and neither am I disputing your statement of there being criminal elements in every societal subset but you'll notice I didn't say fulani as a tribe as I don't have enough information on that to make an assertion, I selected out fulani herdsmen in particular because their antecedents have been well documented with countless survivor eye reports (including mine) and are as such irrefutable. having a different opinion is entirely your right undecided

You're perfectly at liberty to be rude, because I'll certainly be rude to anyone who calls my tribe terrorists.

Oh yes I can lecture you because I'm fulani. You know nothing about us besides the myopic and garbled nonsense idiots like FFK drum down your largely hollow skulls.

The herdsmen are substantially more in number than the urban and even rural fulanis. If we're so violent, why aren't places we dominate going up in flames?

Fulanis are in greater numbers in adamawa, sokoto, bauchi, katsina, and there's lots of us in kano, yobe, kaduna, kebbi, jigawa, and so on. Is there any history of fulani marauders there?

What about the rest of Africa? We're in mali, senegal and much of the sahel.

You see how your primitive xenophobia is making you dizzy and delusional?

Talking sense to brainless motherfucckers is a chore at best and a futile gesture at worst.

But who am I kidding? Anyone who takes the rantings of a man no one accords any iota of intellectual respect as worthy of consideration is already irredeemably lost to sense and reasoning.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by WaffenSS(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Goldencollins:

fool,zombie

You mean your father?
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2015
Pray and pray ...look unto God
Re: Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram by BraniacX(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2015
WaffenSS:

You're perfectly at liberty to be rude, because I'll certainly be rude to anyone who calls my tribe terrorists.

Oh yes I can lecture you because I'm fulani. You know nothing about us besides the myopic and garbled nonsense idiots like FFK drum down your largely hollow skulls.

The herdsmen are substantially more in number than the urban and even rural fulanis. If we're so violent, why aren't places we dominate going up in flames?

Fulanis are in greater numbers in adamawa, sokoto, bauchi, katsina, and there's lots of us in kano, yobe, kaduna, kebbi, jigawa, and so on. Is there any history of fulani marauders there?

What about the rest of Africa? We're in mali, senegal and much of the sahel.

You see how your primitive xenophobia is making you dizzy and delusional?

Talking sense to brainless motherfucckers is a chore at best and a futile gesture at worst.

But who am I kidding? Anyone who takes the rantings of a man no one accords any iota of intellectual respect as worthy of consideration is already irredeemably lost to sense and reasoning.

your opinion

your right and entitlement

ffk's opinion in this regard echoes mine so maybe am ranting and delusional too, but if that tags me xenophobic and still keeps me safe, well hell yeah!

maybe this analysis does injustice to you as a person same way racial profiling does injustice to many an African American, but still, stats are damning and once a victim, it will be one hell of a ask trying to be politically correct and as for me if I should interact with you in public and identify you as a fulani, I will err on the side of safety by carrying a concealed weapon, my apologies, my scar is mental and I hate being a helpless victim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funeral Mass Of Caroline Chinweolu Onoh In Enugu / Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates / Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.