Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (74276 Views)

Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Is this primate Ayodele related to Prophet Ayodele Fayose?

13. NFF will have crisis. If our club sides play very well they might win a cup. They have to be motivated or they might not perform well. Government efforts to alleviate poverty will not be easy, fruitful. I see a lot of crises: Kanuri-Fulani crisis, Hausa-Fulani crisis. We should pray against massive fish poisoning in the river.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Carrottop(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Prophet of doom... Una no dey shame... The ones wey you predict no come to pass... Dey dere dey form Nostradamus you sabi predict na im you no go dey forecast for baba Ijebu or Nairabet
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by TruthHurts1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Who is this fraudster? Does he take us for fools? His so-called "prophecies" are nothing more than permutations and guesses. FMG (Fake Man of God)

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by sammoR: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Are these prophecies? They are more like deductions made from careful study of the Nigerian economic and political environment n not some God-given prophecies. Its stuff like this that undermine men of God and their calling. Just say this is what you can deduce from current happenings. Thats how one came n said God told him he will be president!

6 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by WaffenSS(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
The day one of these soothsayers comes out and boldly states " tomorrow at six pm a plane with number NW609 carrying 170 passengers from Abuja to Lagos will crash over a mountain and all passengers will perish" and tomorrow at six pm the event occurs, then would I take them serious.

Until that happens, they remain conmen preying on the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Luukasz(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
All these men of God,i dont believe in what they say.Some of them speak from their heart not what God tells them
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Pidggin(f): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
Let the will of God be done
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
So ?.. make i they cry ?.. mtchewe rabbish.. e even said we should pray for our politicians.. WTF . am i mad .. make i prau for AtIKU and co.. na wa...

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by ajebuter(f): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
These are not prophecies based on spirituality

They are notable facts, conjectures,circumstantials and combinied political indices

Nothing new or unexpected

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by vRendoh(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Let me add the last one.
* President Buhari should not attempt to make one dollar equal one naira because he will shoot himself on the foot. What i mean is that the naira is diving so fast that he should attempt. If he does, he may nose dive with it thereby crashing and breaking his back! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

shey na prophesy abi?

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Evidence1000(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Na today ?
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Awoofawo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin More staking on 9jabet.com grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All I see are predictions nothing more nothing less!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

He can do better than this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by abbey621(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
12. Buhari must not overlook Biafra. He should dialogue with them. He must not hold dialogue with Boko Haram. If he does it, he will destroy his administration. Nigeria will face a lot of agitations by different groups. His government should not see these predictions as doom messages, but as a warning and follow the advice appropriately.

These are not prophecies but opinions! In fact it is a very stupid opinion, what is the dialogue going to be about. Biafrans want Biafra or nothing at all, there's no compromising so can somebody tell me what the primate is talking about? I've also noticed the use of Ifs instead of definitive statements which goes to show this is speculative advising rather than a prophesy!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Chanchit: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
This prophet sef, is he a political prophet?!
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by wristbangle: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
I reject this predictions In Jesus Name.

For I know the plans I have towards this country God said, thought of good and not of evil.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by ray501(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
I swear all dis are speculation, dis can't b. Prophecy... Notice d 'if'. Word

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Forwetinnah: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
These are things any one who's really in touch with the situation in Nigeria can come up with. Where's the prophecy here Mschew!!
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Atk1nson(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
EzePromoe:
I think some of these prophets are abusing the virtue of their calling into the prophetic ministry by make calculations and permutations (that is no way prophecy) that has at most 30% possibility of coming to fruition. I stop listening to all these when I kept track of most prophecy made earlier this year for the year 2015 only to find out that most didn't happen. Many respected men of God predicted GEJ's victory at the polls but did it happen? NO. These men of God should quit disgracing the church of God and channel their focus towards evangelism.

It is prediction not prophecy, any good analyst can do that. And that is why it is 'may' and not 'will'. One only needs to look at prophesies made in the bible to see the scam these 'men of good' are perpetrating.

Any fairly knowledgeable person can make these predictions:

(1) the air force must work with the army to defeat BH (who doesn't know this)

(2) bokoharam seeks to launch attacks southwards (we also speculated that)

(3) Dickson is at risk of losing his seat (wtf, who doesn't know)

let me just stop here, people now rob in God's name
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by billtommy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
There are no positive prophecies in this world anymore?
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Obcglobal(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
In fully corrupt Nigeria we have more acclaimed prophets than in the whole Israel of old what an irony, who is fooling who, go and tell your prophecy to the illiterates am too big to buy such mr man,
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by ray501(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Atk1nson:

It is prediction not prophecy, any good analyst can do that. And that is why it is 'may' and not 'will'. One only needs to look at prophesies made in the bible to see the scam these 'men of good' are perpetrating.

Any fairly knowledgeable person can make these predictions:

(1) the air force must work with the army to defeat BH (who doesn't know this)

(2) bokoharam seeks to launch attacks southwards (we also speculated that)

(3) Dickson is at risk of losing his seat (wtf, who doesn't know)

let me just stop here, people now rob in God's name
shame unto THE SUN news paper for publishing dis kind of useless interview

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by sunkieisland(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
I try to avoid commenting when ministers of the gospel are involved but......

This, if its exactly like primate prophesied, then this is ....(i reserve my comment)

the name of the Lord will not be castigated because of some words that's not based on God's Word and doesn't bring comfort to the hearers.

Prophecy that doesn't comfort the nation is a ruse.

The funny one.... If our clubs play well, they'll win a trophy... Nigbana nko, hard work will bring success when God is involved..

Prophecy is by the spirit for edification. I bet Nigerians are not edified by this.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by blackpanda: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
This doesnt seem like prediction at all. More like advise. I dont trust these so called "men of God" at all
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by oppyworld: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
chronos:
Enough of all these predictions already!..anybody who has nothing to contribute to the growth of this country should bloody shut up.
yesoooo
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Jasomine: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
These are not prophecies. This man should go back to the mountain
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Olemi700: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Let them leave Biafra to go na
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by MrJoshBaba(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
This guy is hallucinating
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by alertbest(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
so fayose is actually a prophet
He predicted the haliburton investigation first and its on number 9

buh i am not sure Buhari can go near the casetongue....
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by banio: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Let the will of God be done. But God put me in a comfortable spot in your will. AMEN
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by ladenz(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Check out the link on top of this thread with his 2014 predictions. He actually predicted Jonathan will win and Nigeria will break up
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
these are not predictions or prophesies, but common sense analysis.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Brownville007: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is crappy. Are men of God meant to predict or prophesy??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.