Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (74270 Views)

Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by noblePhenom: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wetin me I know be say, "Nigeria is entering a golden age".
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by mjswthrt(f): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Make una give us biafra biko, am tired of being a nigerian
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by snakeeyes: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
THIS ARE NOT PROPHESIES, ANY MERE SANE HUMAN CAN SPECULATE SUCH IN ANY GOVT THAT WANTS TO BRING SANITY TO THE ECONOMY.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Alezy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Haba nau. ..These are prophecies that one can think out normally using your human brain.

Cheii. ..prophet the prophet. There zz God o
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by EDhims(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
I don't share such prophecies. Nigeria prophets are money making conscious and they just vomit what so ever they feel.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
The God of Nigeria is not a God of calamity. All this guess work is easily achievable by anyone.

When you wait for a man born by a woman with the need for sustainance determine your future by weaponising the fear factor in those ordained by God to lead us you are doomed.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by tete7000(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Akathriel:
Primate Ayodele is a codeine-sipping dullard. He thinks we're still in the late 90's. Even a J.s.s-3 pupil or a 19year-old psychologist can predict all these nonsense.

These fraudulent Pastors & G.Os should know by now that, their miracles and prophecies have become contemptible and therefore, no longer satisfies the heart & the brain.

Religion is the bane of all existence and I wonder Y the FG cannot ban all religion in Nigeria just like in North Korea, Burma & Uzbekistan.

Please, do not quote me about the useless & fraudulent mantra of freedom of religion.

The countries you mentioned, have they got their problems solved after banning religion?
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by solaceTK(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hello friends, it would interest u to know that Jesus loves u, that is why He gave his live for our salvation and redemption. God rightly warned us in d bible that during the last day, there shall be many false prophets and prophecies, so let ur hrt not be troubled when u see them because God is not a man that He should lie. There is no doubt that things are getting difficult by d day and there are a lot of crisis here and there. Frankly we should not be surprised by that either because Bible did tell us that in d last days there shall be wars and rumours of wars everywhere. In d mist of all these problems, l have got a good news for u. Just accept Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord and Saviour, and begin to operate under heavenly economy because even in d midst of lack u shall have plenty. God confidently assured us that He will supply all our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. So if God has assured us of that, who d hell is devil to instil fear in us. Remember Jesus loves u more than any being under the planet so do urself a favour and accept him today and watch as u become a surprise even to urself. l am a living proof of this. God bless all of us. Holy spirit of the living God guide them to know the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
To me, this is an analytic prediction.

But still hoping for the best in 2016
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by ImaIma1(f): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
This doesn't sound like a prophesy. Just predictions based on the happenings around.its just like a prophet telling a young girl that she could get pregnant if shes not careful.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by boxypane(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Political Calling
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by blackpriest0911: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
But he said PDP will win the presidency in 2015
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by emzila(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
WHEN REV. FR. MBAKA SPEAK, I WILL GIVE ATTENTION TO IT, THAT WAS THE ONLY WHO SPOKE WITH CLARITY EVEN WHEN IT APPEARS AS IF JONATHAN WAS GOING TO WIN, HE SAID THE OPPOSITE WITHOUT USING WORLDS SUCH AS " IS LIKE, IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, MAYBE " etc. IF YOU ARE A PROPHET, SPEAK AS ONE
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Demmzy15(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Akathriel:
Primate Ayodele is a codeine-sipping dullard. He thinks we're still in the late 90's. Even a J.s.s-3 pupil or a 19year-old psychologist can predict all these nonsense.

These fraudulent Pastors & G.Os should know by now that, their miracles and prophecies have become contemptible and therefore, no longer satisfies the heart & the brain.

Religion is the bane of all existence and I wonder Y the FG cannot ban all religion in Nigeria just like in North Korea, Burma & Uzbekistan.

Please, do not quote me about the useless & fraudulent mantra of freedom of religion.
Uzbekistan is majority Muslim country, though its secular.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Dee1murphy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is mere predictions which any sane, and politically updated Nigerian can just predict. ...This is never a prophesy laiye laiye. ...Big fat liar.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by smsshola(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dem don com again o oooooii....
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Dammytrager(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
All his prophecies are Political
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Prince16: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
EzePromoe:
13. NFF will have crisis. if our club sides play very well they might win a cup. They have to be motivated or they might not perform well.

Na wah o!
B4 nko? I don't get it!
Its a no-brainer that: "hardwork precedes success" and "motivation boosts performance".
U don't need 2 be a Nostradamus 2 "prophesy" that!

#Bet9ja tinz
**falls off mat**
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Anyone can come up with these
conclusions; these are not predictions, they're conjectures...
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by franconian: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Man of God God of man, too much of nairabet is not healthy. You need a break.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by raph101(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
EzePromoe:
The year 2016 is coming and with it many prophecies from respected men of God.
The founder of INRI Evangel­ical Spiritual Church, Lagos, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has unveiled his prophecies for coming year in an interview with the Sun News.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4lmgv0r7vvr.32a8ca8d.jpg[/img]
Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele

Nigeria is currently facing many challenges. The deadly Boko Haram insurgency that Buhari’s government is said to have crushed, the upsurge in pro-Biafra agitation, corruption and many other political battles.

Read below the top 14 prophecies from the prominent cleric:

1. Nigerians should not expect President Muhammadu Buhari to achieve much in the anti-corruption war as the whole effort will backfire as several notable people who are close to him will be indicted and thereby tie his hands such that he will not make progress.

2. Buhari’s administration will have more problems by removing the oil subsidy. If care is not taken, we are going to buy fuel at N200 per litre. The removal of oil subsidy will spur militant youths to damage pipelines to steal products for sale.

3. Nigeria army will not be able to defeat Boko Haram if the air force is not fully involved. They can only defeat the insurgents with combined air and ground assaults and using satellites to target their leaders.

4. People in the south west and south south must be careful because the Boko Haram will infiltrate these areas. The insurgents will still carry out more suicide bomb attacks in Plateau and Abuja.

5. If the All Progressives Congress is not careful, the party will crack. Also if the PDP does not go back to beg the founding fathers, the party may not recover, because some PDP governors will flee to the APC.

6. A northern party will emerge. CPC is not yet over. A group from the north will recreate the CPC with a northern person in charge. APC as it is now will have problems if they are not careful. APC and PDP need a lot of prayers.

7. More political parties will be registered. Not all House of Assembly speakers will finish their terms. It is only prayers that will make the Taraba woman to go back to that seat.

8. Seriake Dickson has to pray very well to retain his seat.

9. The Halliburton case will come up again.

10. In probing Jonathan, Buhari will end up shooting himself in the leg. What I mean by that is that as he tries to trouble Jonathan, it will cause problems. He will only be able to hit corruption, but will not make much impact. In the process of the corruption battle, some people who are close to Buhari will be indicted. That is why I said that Buhari will shoot himself in the leg.

11. Buhari will make efforts to make Nigeria better, but his efforts will be frustrated by a cabal in his government. He will step on many toes, but that would frustrate his administration the more.

12. Buhari must not overlook Biafra. He should dialogue with them. He must not hold dialogue with Boko Haram. If he does it, he will destroy his administration. Nigeria will face a lot of agitations by different groups. His government should not see these predictions as doom messages, but as a warning and follow the advice appropriately.

13. NFF will have crisis. If our club sides play very well they might win a cup. They have to be motivated or they might not perform well. Government efforts to alleviate poverty will not be easy, fruitful. I see a lot of crises: Kanuri-Fulani crisis, Hausa-Fulani crisis. We should pray against massive fish poisoning in the river.

14. Atiku should seek the face of God very well because some people want to create trouble around him and destabilize his political machinery.

https://www.naij.com/679025-read-top-13-shocking-prophecies-coming-year-buhari-biafra-boko-haram.html

15. There would be 12 months in 2016.... Lubbish
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by woodmood: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Even as things are changing in Nigeria, predictions/prophesies are changing. In those days, it used to be:

1. A traditional ruler in the southwest should pray hard against untimely date. (as if there are no obas there in the 70s and 80s)
2. A prominent musician should pray hard seriously against a terrible sickness, (as if out of countless musicians, non will fall sick).
3. The National Football Team should pray hard not to miss out of a major competition ( we all know soccer is taking a new dimension in Africa)

I cant even remember their guesses again.

But no, eyes don open.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by bizgai(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tdarry:
The only thing the God of these primates and their gangs always tell them is bad news and bullshit, no glad tidings positive professies. This same primate came year in the beginning of 2015 screaming fire and brimstone all over the place, instead of him to apologise for creating false alarm, he is here again happily peddling more horible news for 2016.
WHAT EXACTLY IS THE JOB OF CAN ?
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Omotayor123(f): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
EzePromoe:
I think some of these prophets are abusing the virtue of their calling into the prophetic ministry by make calculations and permutations (that is no way prophecy) that has at most 30% possibility of coming to fruition. I stop listening to all these when I kept track of most prophecy made earlier this year for the year 2015 only to find out that most didn't happen. Many respected men of God predicted GEJ's victory at the polls but did it happen? NO. These men of God should quit disgracing the church of God and channel their focus towards evangelism.
You are on point my dear... All those listed are guess work!
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
Akathriel:

now tell me, can u confidently board a flight and go to North Korea since u like the government... religion is hope without religion we re mere beast
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Prince16: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
ImaIma1:
This doesn't sound like a prophesy. Just predictions based on the happenings around.its just like a prophet telling a young girl that she could get pregnant if shes not careful.
Better still, telling a pregnant woman that she'll either deliver a boy or a girl!
PS:
With d comments I've read so far, it has shown dt Nigerians have wisened-up.
The 2015 pres election has shown that they - d prophesying "pastors", "imams", associations of witches and wizards etc are all "political speculators".
#god of the belly ministry Int'l#
Lord have mercy!
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by zeezy1: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
[/quote]
So Buhari can be termed a confirmed muslim extremist and a dictator abi?
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
How are these predictions?

How are they SHOCKING?
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Deputyvictor(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
he said and I quote "PMB should dialogue with Biafra but shouldn't dialogue with Boko - Haram, na wa oooooo, meaning wat? all this prophesies that never come to past self,

it had been written, I know my people and my people know me tongue
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by minifuworld: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
pls who are the followers of this man?....so God made mention Apc and Pdp while reveling this message....i just dey laugh
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Fideblaze: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
this man na fake prophet giving false prophecies. dis na of of d fake prophets of d end time the Bible told us to watch out for them, false prophets shall arise using d name of God to lie and deceive people who are not strong in God. na God go judge am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Age Of Marriage In Medieval Times Or Paedophilia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.