Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (74275 Views)

Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by possibilita(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2015
EzePromoe:
The year 2016 is coming and with it many prophecies from respected men of God.
The founder of INRI Evangel­ical Spiritual Church, Lagos, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has unveiled his prophecies for coming year in an interview with the Sun News.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4lmgv0r7vvr.32a8ca8d.jpg[/img]
Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele

Nigeria is currently facing many challenges. The deadly Boko Haram insurgency that Buhari’s government is said to have crushed, the upsurge in pro-Biafra agitation, corruption and many other political battles.

Read below the top 14 prophecies from the prominent cleric:

1. Nigerians should not expect President Muhammadu Buhari to achieve much in the anti-corruption war as the whole effort will backfire as several notable people who are close to him will be indicted and thereby tie his hands such that he will not make progress.

2. Buhari’s administration will have more problems by removing the oil subsidy. If care is not taken, we are going to buy fuel at N200 per litre. The removal of oil subsidy will spur militant youths to damage pipelines to steal products for sale.

3. Nigeria army will not be able to defeat Boko Haram if the air force is not fully involved. They can only defeat the insurgents with combined air and ground assaults and using satellites to target their leaders.

4. People in the south west and south south must be careful because the Boko Haram will infiltrate these areas. The insurgents will still carry out more suicide bomb attacks in Plateau and Abuja.

5. If the All Progressives Congress is not careful, the party will crack. Also if the PDP does not go back to beg the founding fathers, the party may not recover, because some PDP governors will flee to the APC.

6. A northern party will emerge. CPC is not yet over. A group from the north will recreate the CPC with a northern person in charge. APC as it is now will have problems if they are not careful. APC and PDP need a lot of prayers.

7. More political parties will be registered. Not all House of Assembly speakers will finish their terms. It is only prayers that will make the Taraba woman to go back to that seat.

8. Seriake Dickson has to pray very well to retain his seat.

9. The Halliburton case will come up again.

10. In probing Jonathan, Buhari will end up shooting himself in the leg. What I mean by that is that as he tries to trouble Jonathan, it will cause problems. He will only be able to hit corruption, but will not make much impact. In the process of the corruption battle, some people who are close to Buhari will be indicted. That is why I said that Buhari will shoot himself in the leg.

11. Buhari will make efforts to make Nigeria better, but his efforts will be frustrated by a cabal in his government. He will step on many toes, but that would frustrate his administration the more.

12. Buhari must not overlook Biafra. He should dialogue with them. He must not hold dialogue with Boko Haram. If he does it, he will destroy his administration. Nigeria will face a lot of agitations by different groups. His government should not see these predictions as doom messages, but as a warning and follow the advice appropriately.

13. NFF will have crisis. If our club sides play very well they might win a cup. They have to be motivated or they might not perform well. Government efforts to alleviate poverty will not be easy, fruitful. I see a lot of crises: Kanuri-Fulani crisis, Hausa-Fulani crisis. We should pray against massive fish poisoning in the river.

14. Atiku should seek the face of God very well because some people want to create trouble around him and destabilize his political machinery.

https://www.naij.com/679025-read-top-13-shocking-prophecies-coming-year-buhari-biafra-boko-haram.html
all I could deduce from this is that,this man is paid.especially with oil subsidy part.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2015
anonimi:

I think you should update the sign below to - We have defeated you. Kindly mention me when you do please. Thanks]
Ok

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2015
the only god this one worships is gej.

makes me remember Bishop whats-his-name of winner's chapel who threatened to open the gates of hell on those who refused to vote for Jonathan.

well the elections have come and gone and the gates of hell remains closed, except to people like them.

I don't blame them. I blame the gullible phools who give them their money in the name of sowing seeds, tithes, offering etc.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by blaize23: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2015
When the man of God receives such messages about such calamities that is to befall God's people the best he can do is to pray against it and God will for his sake reverse the decisions.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Alameer(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2015
EzePromoe:
The year 2016 is coming and with it many prophecies from respected men of God.
The founder of INRI Evangel­ical Spiritual Church, Lagos, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has unveiled his prophecies for coming year in an interview with the Sun News.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4lmgv0r7vvr.32a8ca8d.jpg[/img]
Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele
Nigeria is currently facing many challenges. The deadly Boko Haram insurgency that Buhari’s government is said to have crushed, the upsurge in pro-Biafra agitation, corruption and many other political battles.
Read below the top 14 prophecies from the prominent cleric:
1. Nigerians should not expect President Muhammadu Buhari to achieve much in the anti-corruption war as the whole effort will backfire as several notable people who are close to him will be indicted and thereby tie his hands such that he will not make progress.
2. Buhari’s administration will have more problems by removing the oil subsidy. If care is not taken, we are going to buy fuel at N200 per litre. The removal of oil subsidy will spur militant youths to damage pipelines to steal products for sale.
3. Nigeria army will not be able to defeat Boko Haram if the air force is not fully involved. They can only defeat the insurgents with combined air and ground assaults and using satellites to target their leaders.
4. People in the south west and south south must be careful because the Boko Haram will infiltrate these areas. The insurgents will still carry out more suicide bomb attacks in Plateau and Abuja.
5. If the All Progressives Congress is not careful, the party will crack. Also if the PDP does not go back to beg the founding fathers, the party may not recover, because some PDP governors will flee to the APC.
6. A northern party will emerge. CPC is not yet over. A group from the north will recreate the CPC with a northern person in charge. APC as it is now will have problems if they are not careful. APC and PDP need a lot of prayers.
7. More political parties will be registered. Not all House of Assembly speakers will finish their terms. It is only prayers that will make the Taraba woman to go back to that seat.
8. Seriake Dickson has to pray very well to retain his seat.
9. The Halliburton case will come up again.
10. In probing Jonathan, Buhari will end up shooting himself in the leg. What I mean by that is that as he tries to trouble Jonathan, it will cause problems. He will only be able to hit corruption, but will not make much impact. In the process of the corruption battle, some people who are close to Buhari will be indicted. That is why I said that Buhari will shoot himself in the leg.
11. Buhari will make efforts to make Nigeria better, but his efforts will be frustrated by a cabal in his government. He will step on many toes, but that would frustrate his administration the more.
12. Buhari must not overlook Biafra. He should dialogue with them. He must not hold dialogue with Boko Haram. If he does it, he will destroy his administration. Nigeria will face a lot of agitations by different groups. His government should not see these predictions as doom messages, but as a warning and follow the advice appropriately.
13. NFF will have crisis. If our club sides play very well they might win a cup. They have to be motivated or they might not perform well. Government efforts to alleviate poverty will not be easy, fruitful. I see a lot of crises: Kanuri-Fulani crisis, Hausa-Fulani crisis. We should pray against massive fish poisoning in the river.
14. Atiku should seek the face of God very well because some people want to create trouble around him and destabilize his political machinery.
https://www.naij.com/679025-read-top-13-shocking-prophecies-coming-year-buhari-biafra-boko-haram.html
lastily you're stupid. Mumu u b God?
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Daprivileged: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2015
story story? story ,once upon a time? time time......... prophecies my foot .....
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by loomer: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2015
This is just logic, anybody can say these things.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by oz4real83(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2015
A "man of God" will "prophesy" to a pregnant woman that she will either give birth to a boy or a girl". What will she give birth to before? Many of these "prophecies" are just predictions and permutations! It is a normal thing that given certain conditions,somethings will happen. Stop deceiving the people!
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Qdubs(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2015
I thought this negro once said something earlier 2015 that APC won't win that they should wait till 2019! That this is still PDP time. Primate what happened to that prophecy nw? U even said that APC would ve many crisis b4 and during d election and that they ll all stab Tinubu at baq towards the Presidential election buh I never saw anything likely to ur "try and error" pls Negro next time be precise in ur try and error" wait a question fr yu? Are u a man oF GOD or man of PDP? Choose one. U can't serve cesar and serve God o! So pls be mindful of what u comeout here to say! God bless u as u do this amen!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Btruth: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2015
Urine:
This doesn't look like prophecy, this is guess work.
...a bi oooo.....lol. like playing Baba-Ijebu or 1960bet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by whitebone(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Prophets of doom mostly trying to stick up their heads in the media so as to get recognition and fame..that's so synonymous to the so called pharisees and saducees in the days of Jesus and more reason he despised them so much.. And many of their so called prophecy at the beginning of 2015 was rendered unless, why? Because God was not at the centre of their canal motives.. I know God will render every negative as well as fake prophecies useless again next year. good things will happen in nigeria come 2016 and God's will will prevail. If you have something good to prophesy about nigeria then your welcome... If not, keep your prophecies to your disciples
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by whitebone(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2015
This one has just reveal how originally fake he is with these so called mathematical and intellectual algorithm he projected as prophecy. I just don't know why anybody will believe these liars.. They should be punished seriously personally by God because they are bringing disgrace to God's name and misleading people. Their non sense prophecies spur people to radiate negative thought wave and this will attract evil eventually. These doomed prophet don't even have a tiny idea of the spiritual implication of their madness..
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by phemray(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2015
lukaino:
This man is simply making predictions as a human taking into consideration events happening currently. There is no iota of spirituality in what he has said.

Yes

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by DONshawn: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2015
Akikaa...

"If they play well, they may win a cup".

Na the people wey spoil the country reach this level be this abeg!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by whitebone(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2015
lagdmark:
It's his own opinion as a citizen, and he has the right to predit . people do predit winners during football matches . He did not say his utterance was made under Divine inspiration or a Revelation, it was his prediction.

Na wa for you o

You no know the difference between prophecy and prediction?

Then he had better stated it clearly that these are his PREDICTIONS and not called it prophecy.

Prophecy no be 9jabet kwa
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by whitebone(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2015
Rainmaker69:
The only way to get the attention of Aso rock is to release shocking statements like this while prescribing 'prayers' as the solution. We all know the intention is to get the attention of Aso rock for the supply of prayers.

You are so so correct mate..
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Phonon: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2015
If Nigerians are not careful, a Governor will be accused of stealing public funds. There will be fuel scarcity in the New Year; Nigerians should have their kegs ready.

Fayose will continue his publicity stunts in 2016 if PDP is not careful. Innocent citizens will be shot by drunk Policemen if the UN is not careful.

Absolute nonsense.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by dotun365: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2015
I think many people and journalists mistake the personal opinions of men of God as prophecies.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2015
You guys dont get it at all.............
The primary........sorry...Primate is directly calling on Atiku (most generous Nigerian politician) for deliverance.

The NFF prediction is the most foo.lish of all, calling on clubs to work hard if they want to win cups. Which club? Which cup?

Who doesnt know that hard work pays....
All these prophets should open Facebook accounts so that we can treat their F. Ups on daily basis.

And to think he has followers that believe in anything his mouth utters is disheratening.
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Zikachat(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2015
naija prophet with prophecy is like gari and milk
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by whitebone(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2015
tuffpivot:
now tell me, can u confidently board a flight and go to North Korea since u like the government... religion is hope without religion we re mere beast

I think the best way to say it is that.. ' Without religion, I am a mere beast ' not 'WE'

Religion has brought more division to the world than uniting it. And religion will not take anybody to heaven, as a matter of fact there is no religion in heaven, in fact God did not institute religion we all know its man made.

What we need is spirituality , and with that we will be in oneness with our creator. We will know the truth.

Unlike the so called religions that has been so diluted with lies and liars alike.

Religion is all about my God is the best, if you don't believe my god you go to hell, if you don't believe my god I will kill u ..on and on and on goes the religious menace, and most of the wars in history and the present days had an undertone of religion.. Imagine a world without religion..there will be more unity.

I hope you see it from my point of view.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by whitebone(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2015
WaffenSS:
The day one of these soothsayers comes out and boldly states " tomorrow at six pm a plane with number NW609 carrying 170 passengers from Abuja to Lagos will crash over a mountain and all passengers will perish" and tomorrow at six pm the event occurs, then would I take them serious.

Until that happens, they remain conmen preying on the gullible.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Bgorgeous: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2015
All these people sef, instead of praying for our country they keep seeing negative things l tot prophets are supposed to speak positive things for there people
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Agalasis(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2015
I am not against any man of God or boy of God,but one of d prophets I love most, wen it comes to the issue of prophecy 4 d nation, is pastor W. F. Kumuyi.

He wl just tell u to kip praying 4 d nation,and that it wl be well wt d righteous but ill wt d wicked if they continue in wickedness.

That shows dat he fully understands the scope of his calling
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by currentbrands(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2015
Here we go again!.......End time prophecies!!......Only God will save us from these wolves in sheep's clothings. shocked undecided undecided
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by greatface(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Can any sane and right thinking man proclaim this prophecy?
I pity some people though...
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by tayour917i(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...nonsense predictions ...sounds like Bet9Nja etc

+ no prediction on power supply
+ no prediction on forex management
+ no prediction on security of lives
+ no prediction on poverty reduction
+ no prediction on performance by govt officials

Anyway, with one rosary a day plus prayer of Nigeria in distress, there would be a better Nigeria shocked

This December is a time to hammer for these religious centres.

+ 24 December crossover
+ 25 December Christmas service ( thanksgiving)
+ 26 December Boxing service and Thanksgiving
+ 27 December Sunday service and last sunday thanksgiving and special Thanksgiving
+28 December Special service and thanksgiving and Pastor's birthday offering
+ 31 December crossover night and last day of 2015 Thanksgiving

i feel you die grin grin grin
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by tayour917i(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
whitebone:
This one has just reveal how originally fake he is with these so called mathematical and intellectual algorithm he projected as prophecy. I just don't know why anybody will believe these liars.. They should be punished seriously personally by God because they are bringing disgrace to God's name and misleading people. Their non sense prophecies spur people to radiate negative thought wave and this will attract evil eventually. These doomed prophet don't even have a tiny idea of the spiritual implication of their madness..

Right word jare "ORIGINALLY FAKE"

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Wolfbrother(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
i could have predicted all this and im not even a primate ,..... oh wait
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by Fumbaby: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
All I can read is a political analysis and not prophecies.
Man of God in my foot. OnÍranu
Re: Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 by gemale(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
CHAI!!! Nw I understand y Karl Marx defined religion as d opiate/cocaine/igbo/coco/alcohol/tramadol of D pple. Has anyone observed dt wt increasing poverty comes increasing religious beliefs. Where in places lyk Sweden or Switzerland do things lyk dis happen? & yet dey r prospering. Abeg I want 2 ask 1 ques- y is dt it's only when new year is approaching dt all those MOG prophesy abt 9ja ? Shey na only dt tym spirit of prophecy dey operate? Any oda tym of D year we no dey hear fim 4rm Dem. Shey network no dey oda tym of D year? & wetin dey usually vex me abt dem b say dem no dey ever admit/apologize when dem prophecy no manifest. E b lyk say dem dey 4get am b4 d nxt yr. Call me doubting Thomas bt most of dem na wash. Make dem go luk Bible c the prophet Elisha dey prophesy 4 book of 2nd kings. Things wey Ben hadad dey plan 4 d koro im bedroom na I'm Elisha dey Sabi go tell king of Israel. Na orijo prophetic anointing b dt no b dis kain year, kpanda prediction wey resemble nairabet permutation. Make dem start 2 prophesy d areas Bokoharam go attack/bomb nxt. Make dem smite dem bh guys blind d way Elisha do am. Make dem start 2 dey share revelations on d identities of bh sponsors. Make dem tell us all d accomplices 4 dasukigate. Make dem start dey reveal all d accounts & Koros both home & abroad wey pple wey thief our money hide am. If Dem no fit do all dis 1,@ least make dem ask 4 revelation abt d location of chibok girls afta all na still d same God Elisha worship na Im dem claim say dem dey sincerely serve. Until all dis 1 happen, make dem just close mouth no dey disturb pple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.