Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? (6180 Views)

Reasons Why You Must Insist On Knowing About Your Pertners Past Relationship / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Since time immemorial,
We have gone through series of countless heartbreaks and
relationships, all these tend to shape us up for who we are
today.

Now the reason for starting this thread is for us to discuss
things which we might have noticed from our previous
relationships which shaped us for who we are today - It could range from selfishness, cheats, stupidity, not man/woman enough, we personally been foolish etc.

Just real life stories from real life issues from real
Nairalander's wink

(Note this thread was not set up to bash either of the
sexes but rather to tell a tale of what went wrong in our
previous affairs)
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Where is your own tale?

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by falconey(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
my last heartbreak - I helped in getting admission and secure her course choice, spent to help her settle in the school, she was a fresher.

Few weeks after registration she started moving around with her so called best friend ( a male) in the school premises to the extent my friends started making fun of me saying I'm not the main guy.

I tried to explain things to her about her mutual and close movement with the guy, she refused and I ended it.

The lesson I learnt...... Wait did you notice I didn't post if we had sex or not, that's because we didn't.

anyway back to the lesson I learnt . A month in a relationship if you didn't get laid as a guy you should be MURDERED!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by AlienStar: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by 20bc(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Am just here to read comments ...... cool
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
smart move
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by rawpadgin(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
b4 i met my present girlfriend i was dating 3 girls

1. FRANCESS
2. LOVETH
3. FAVOUR

& they all love me like mad
there was a time wen favour took in then francess heard me discussing about it on the fone, she almost go mad

she had to steal Favour's number from my fone,called & told her she my younger sister after which she took her to abort the pregnancy

to be continue....
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
falconey:
[/color]

[color=#000099] lol, bro you making it a mandate to sleep with her during the first month of a relationship? grin
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
20bc:
Am just here to read comments ...... cool

let's read yours also tongue
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
rawpadgin:
i got story to tell

let's hear them cheesy
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by falconey(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:

lol, bro you making it a mandate to sleep with her during the first month of a relationship? grin

from my story can you point out any thing I might have benefited being with her?
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
smart move

waiting for yours smiley
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
falconey:

[/color]

[color=#000099]she was a fresher you know. We use to call them "hot blood" because they are filled with fun and adventures. I guess she got carried away and forgot her true lover
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by onstelly(f): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
I learnt not to take people's promises to heart Rather take it like a pinch of salt
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wish i have d strength to tell my story
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
AlienStar:
undecided

do your face very well and tell us your experiences
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by 20bc(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:

let's read yours also tongue
OK I will drop some of the things past relationships taught me...
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
onstelly:
I learnt not to take people's promises to heart Rather take it like a pinch of salt

I guess that has been the natural attitude most humans posses. We tend to make and break promises we can't accomplish
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:

waiting for yours smiley
mine..you've not shared yours either.we need some multivation
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wish i have d strength to tell my story

come and give it a try baby cheesy
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by 20bc(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Don't be a clow just because you want your girl to feel happy except if she is also a clow grin

Always be in charge but listen to the opinions of your partner and try to understand how they feel that particular moment....

Never force anything down on your girl, cause you might just be pushing her away without knowing...

Be Street smart, cause the hoes ain't loyal....

When it's time to cut ties, please don't cry, it will make you look like a sissy, that won't be good for ya name in the streets....

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:

come and give it a try baby cheesy
Some other time dear

I am so tired

It's as if a container fell on me
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by onstelly(f): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:

I guess that has been the natural attitude most humans posses. We tend to make and break promises we can't accomplish
I didn't before
My past relationship taught me that
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
mine..you've not shared yours either.we need some multivation

ok let me drop mine....
That she was bout 3years older than I am and although
We were together in first year, she always tend to
oppress me -
She would ask me for money for small shiiit like ice-
cream, recharge cards et cetera and since i was been
broke, she always complained

Next thing was the girl dialling a number of a toaster/
mugu right in front of me and ordering for ice cream and
these mugu always bought these them right away for her in my very front and she would thank them and waved them off i felt offended and been so young then i was scared of leaving her.

Though we broke up few months later after one of her "toasters" got her pregnant. sad

Lesson learnt: always be an alpha male in your relationship and make your woman feel loved special. Though money isn't love, but money goes a long way too

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Some other time dear

I am so tired

It's as if a container fell on me

lol... A long day right?
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
rawpadgin:
b4 i met my present girlfriend i was dating 3 girls

1. FRANCESS
2. LOVETH
3. FAVOUR

& they all love me like mad
there was a time wen favour took in then francess heard me discussing about it on the fone, she almost wen go mad

she had to steal Favour's number from my fone,called & told her she my younger sister after which she took her to abort the pregnancy

to be continue....

give us the episode two joor grin

Cc lalasticlala... Tell us watin dem take your eyes see cheesy
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
klassiquette:
Where is your own tale?

done. So tell us yours tongue
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by braine(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
If I start to talk ehn, this place will be flooded.

I've learned that you just live life. Until you find that person you'd say I do to.
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
20bc:
Don't be a clow just because you want your girl to feel happy except if she is also a clow grin

Always be in charge but listen to the opinions of your partner and try to understand how they feel that particular moment....

Never force anything down on your girl, cause you might just be pushing her away without knowing...

Be Street smart, cause the hoes ain't loyal....

When it's time to cut ties, please don't cry, it will make you look like a sissy, that won't be good for ya name in the streets....

woah!!! Great points. Do you mind sharing the story behind them?
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by 20bc(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:

woah!!! Great points. Do you mind sharing the story behind them?

Another day, cause if I start this thread go full with my crappy stories....
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
onstelly:

I didn't before
My past relationship taught me that

I bet it made you a stronger woman. Like a saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
Re: Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? by vizkiz: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
braine:
If I start to talk ehn, this place will be flooded.

I've learned that you just live life. Until you find that person you'd say I do to.

20bc:

Another day, cause if I start this thread go full with my crappy stories....

why is everybody's story a season film? Mehn people have seen grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Far U Have A Penis, You Must See This (picture), Click Now. / My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number / I Had My Baby Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.