Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam (91948 Views)

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DMainMan: 2:49am On Dec 29, 2015
NOTE:

a. This is only applicable for prospective MSc Candidates. PHD does interview only.

b. Major criteria for shortlisting was your "statement of purpose/personal statement". Some 2.2 candidates with good personal statement that tailors smoothly were shortlisted while 2.1 applicants with poorly written statement were not.

c. Use a computer to check your status.

HOW TO CHECK IF YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR EXAM

Go to http://ptdf.esms.cinfores.com

Proceed to "Choose Exam location"and enter your PIN then click continue.

If SHORTLISTED for the exam, you will be able to select the location of your choice
which is either Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcourt.

IF you are NOT SHORTLISTED, The following statement will appear in red; "You Are Not Shortlisted!"

Check the screenshot below of a successful and unsuccessful candidate

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DMainMan: 3:09am On Dec 29, 2015
NOT SUCCESSFUL

2 Shares

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DMainMan: 3:14am On Dec 29, 2015
SUCCESSFUL

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DMainMan: 3:28am On Dec 29, 2015
ON PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP EXAM

PTDF question is objective computer based.

Part 1 is compulsory which consists of general knowledge and current affairs while part 2 contains questions on d segment u apply for.

There could be negative marking too. Read the instructions very well. There was negative marking in the last exam.

Good luck

From DMainMan

Past PTDF Scholar
CEO Zeltney Enterprises (http://zeltneyenterprises.com)
and DMainMan Enterprise/Foundation (http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Philadelphia: 4:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Ok

*modified*
I just made front page.
So what's next?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by aliyu1986: 4:48am On Dec 29, 2015
thanks alot......i was shortlisted.....please is do you have materials to post online for the IBT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by aliyu1986: 4:50am On Dec 29, 2015
thanxs i was shortlisted

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by fromnigeria(m): 5:03am On Dec 29, 2015
Well done DmainMan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by adamx23(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2015
Please has d undergraduate candidates also been shortlisted?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2015
I misplaced my scratch card and don't have the pin anymore. Is there any way one could resolve this? or get to know if one has been shortlisted without the pin? DMainMan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by dicapino: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2015
Bro i was shortlisted.

Bro 'Segment you applied for' meaning if you applied for MS in Pet Eng you will asked questions in that area am a Mech guy i applied for PET related course. DMainMan... wont that be an issue. asin not being completely grounded in that area.

DMainMan:
ON PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP EXAM

PTDF question is objective computer based.

Part 1 is compulsory which consists of general knowledge and current affairs while part 2 contains questions on d segment u apply for.

There could be negative marking too. Read the instructions very well. There was negative marking in the last exam.

Good luck

From DMainMan

Past PTDF Scholar
CEO Zeltney Enterprises (http://zeltneyenterprises.com)
and DMainMan Enterprise/Foundation (http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation)
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2015
aliyu1986:
thanks alot......i was shortlisted.....please is do you have materials to post online for the IBT
Please how did u check it? Please explain the procedure. Thanks bro.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by spicyuzo(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2015
Good update....Keep up the good work
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by HDee(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2015
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by vosquare: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2015
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by raph101(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2015
DMainMan:
NOTE:

a. This is only applicable for prospective MSc Candidates. PHD does interview only.

b. Major criteria for shortlisting was your "statement of purpose/personal statement". Some 2.2 candidates with good personal statement that tailors smoothly were shortlisted while 2.1 applicants with poorly written statement were not.

c. Use a computer to check your status.

HOW TO CHECK IF YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR EXAM

Go to http://ptdf.esms.cinfores.com

Proceed to "Choose Exam location"and enter your PIN then click continue.

If SHORTLISTED for the exam, you will be able to select the location of your choice
which is either Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcourt.

IF you are NOT SHORTLISTED, The following statement will appear in red; "You Are Not Shortlisted!"

Check the screenshot below of a successful and unsuccessful candidate

Mesef kon serious dey check as if I apply... End of the year fever

2 Likes

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by vantage7: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2015
ok
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DlawTECHY(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2015
Ok
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by danduchi(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2015
Op, what about the graduate training for Geologist.... No list placed yet? I was called and told to prepare for training this november but till date no list placed

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by xender(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2015
congrats 2 does shortlisted... wish u success. Go and succeed na ur time!

3 Likes

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by perrezy(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2015
danduchi:
Op, what about the graduate training for Geologist.... No list placed yet? I was called and told to prepare for training this november but till date no list placed
same shoes bro, am guessing its budget that's delaying the process
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Sammypedro18(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Pls how about d undergraduate ptdf scholarship, any info anyone??

2 Likes

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2015
After saving I saw "location saved" written in blue at the bottom of the page. Hope that's all? Just need someone to confirm this cos my Internet connection was doing anyhow.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by samphemmy5: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2015
vosquare:
grin grin
2 weeks latter; we will see MISSING..3 university girls on FRONT PAGE

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by emmanuel0136: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2015
good morning everyone in the house i wish to seek for help regarding my account login to my PTDF Scholarship so that i can be able to login and check if am successful to write the exam. thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by rocoh(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Please even if the website says you are not shortlisted please try like seven more times to be sure cos i did mine twice before it passed me

initially it said not shortlisted , i just tried it again and it went through, then please dont copy and paste input the pin one by one.

Lesson learnt dont ever think of thinking of giving up not to talk of giving up. See you at the top. Thanks @ DMAINMAN

9 Likes

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by rocoh(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2015
stolid:
I misplaced my scratch card and don't have the pin anymore. Is there any way one could resolve this? or get to know if one has been shortlisted without the pin? DMainMan.

IF YOU BOUGHT THE PIN ONLINE THEN THERE SHOULD BE A MAIL IN YOUR BOX CONTAINING YOUR PIN.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by wilyparker(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2015
yes!!! thanks OP

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Akby(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
What of undergraduate?

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
rocoh:

IF YOU BOUGHT THE PIN ONLINE THEN THERE SHOULD BE A MAIL IN YOUR BOX CONTAINING YOUR PIN.

No, I didn't purchase it online.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by toprealman: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
stolid:
contact ptdf ( 0931422167) and learn how to document things for your own good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.