Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam (91943 Views)

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kenkels: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Paris here I come... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
toprealman:
contact ptdf ( 0931422167) and learn how to document things for your own good.

Thank you, bro. I'm usually not this careless, didn't just see keeping it as neccessary.
I called a number on the PTDF site earlier and was told it doesn't matter, that shortlisted applicants would still receive a mail. This phone number you posted isn't working. Thank you regardless.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kishimi8(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
pls whats the date for the exam
.. i got shortlisted also ,.,.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by pabu(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
I never knew when all the registration was done..Please when will there be another application!

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Goldencollins: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
DMainMan:
ON PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP EXAM

PTDF question is objective computer based.

Part 1 is compulsory which consists of general knowledge and current affairs while part 2 contains questions on d segment u apply for.

There could be negative marking too. Read the instructions very well. There was negative marking in the last exam.

Good luck

From DMainMan

Past PTDF Scholar
CEO Zeltney Enterprises (http://zeltneyenterprises.com)
and DMainMan Enterprise/Foundation (http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation)
please Sir I was shortlisted nd have chosen my location for the exam,what else is required and how do we go about getting past questions to study for the exam?
Thanks bro
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by toprealman: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
stolid:

Thank you, bro. I'm usually not this careless, didn't just see keeping it as neccessary.
I called a number on the PTDF site earlier and was told it doesn't matter, that shortlisted applicants would still receive a mail. This phone number you posted isn't working. Thank you regardless.
Good luck son.

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by toprealman: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
pabu:
I never knew when all the registration was done..Please when will there be another application!
From September.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by evatee(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pls is dir anybody above 30 years that's shortlisted ??
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Goldencollins: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
kishimi8:
pls whats the date for the exam .. i got shortlisted also ,.,.
please when is the exam nd what are we to study for the exam?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by tejpot(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
DMainMan:
NOT SUCCESSFUL

Thanks boss for the info! what should the PhD applicants do? When is their interview?

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kishimi8(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Goldencollins:

please when is the exam nd what are we to study for the exam?

dude , i asked the same question and you are asking me what i asked back?.

i only know that you will answer baased on what you applied for ,. and some general questions in another section ,. someone answered that in the thread.,,
read through.

what i dont know is the exam date
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
ok
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by koma1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Guys what about local msc scholarships
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Mikkyboy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pls pple did you login first b4 u saw where to choose exam location?......help oooo...I dnt knw where the "choose exam location" is.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by aliyu1986: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
toprealman:
contact ptdf ( 0931422167) and learn how to document things for your own good.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by aliyu1986: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] cry undecided kiss grin grin sad
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by aliyu1986: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hj
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by harios: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Is PhD a part of the shortlist
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mikkyboy:
Pls pple did you login first b4 u saw where to choose exam location?......help oooo...I dnt knw where the "choose exam location" is.
First use a system, then click on update application tab

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by engrlarex(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
DMainMan:
NOTE:

a. This is only applicable for prospective MSc Candidates. PHD does interview only.

b. Major criteria for shortlisting was your "statement of purpose/personal statement". Some 2.2 candidates with good personal statement that tailors smoothly were shortlisted while 2.1 applicants with poorly written statement were not.

c. Use a computer to check your status.

HOW TO CHECK IF YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR EXAM

Go to http://ptdf.esms.cinfores.com

Proceed to "Choose Exam location"and enter your PIN then click continue.

If SHORTLISTED for the exam, you will be able to select the location of your choice
which is either Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcourt.

IF you are NOT SHORTLISTED, The following statement will appear in red; "You Are Not Shortlisted!"

Check the screenshot below of a successful and unsuccessful candidate

Pls I've forgotten my user name but I have my password I'm putting my email as username it's not accepting it. Pls update me on that
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Mikkyboy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
DMainMan:
NOTE:

a. This is only applicable for prospective MSc Candidates. PHD does interview only.

b. Major criteria for shortlisting was your "statement of purpose/personal statement". Some 2.2 candidates with good personal statement that tailors smoothly were shortlisted while 2.1 applicants with poorly written statement were not.

c. Use a computer to check your status.

HOW TO CHECK IF YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR EXAM

Go to http://ptdf.esms.cinfores.com

Proceed to "Choose Exam location"and enter your PIN then click continue.

If SHORTLISTED for the exam, you will be able to select the location of your choice
which is either Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcourt.

IF you are NOT SHORTLISTED, The following statement will appear in red; "You Are Not Shortlisted!"

Check the screenshot below of a successful and unsuccessful candidate

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
engrlarex:

Pls I've forgotten my user name but I have my password I'm putting my email as username it's not accepting it. Pls update me on that
Dont use phone I repeat don't use phone, you don't need username neither do u need password.
Using a laptop or desktop Just click update application record and input ur pin.
If shortlisted the select location will show where u inserted ur pin
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by engrlarex(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
k
kokaneprodigy:

Dont use phone I repeat don't use phone, you don't need username neither do u need password.
Using a laptop or desktop Just click update application record and input ur pin.
If shortlisted the select location will show where u inserted ur pin

thanks I've updated my exam centre but I can't find successful or not successful I only saw a blue font notification of location saved!
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
engrlarex:
k

thanks I've updated my exam centre but I can't find successful or not successful I only saw a blue font notification of location saved!
That's what I saw too.
If u were not successful, once u enter ur pin instead of the page showing u where to pick ur location u'll get the "not successful"written in red

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Goldencollins: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
kishimi8:

dude , i asked the same question and you are asking me what i asked back?.

i only know that you will answer baased on what you applied for ,. and some general questions in another section ,. someone answered that in the thread.,,
read through.

what i dont know is the exam date
where can one get the materials or past questions to study?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Infoay: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pls don't use phone o
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by sawyer89: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Infoay:
Pls don't use phone o

kokaneprodigy:

That's what I saw too.
If u were not successful, once u enter ur pin instead of the page showing u where to pick ur location u'll get the "not successful"written in red

Done. Thanks. Goodluck
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
sawyer89:

Done. Thanks. Goodluck
Dont use d quick links then, u can still find it at the top of the Web page
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by engrlarex(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

That's what I saw too.

so we are succeasful
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by ciscon: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
For those shortlisted, was it LSS or OSS you applied for? seems all MSc Applicant would sit for the same exams. Clarifications please.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by bfbellexce: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
hi fellows. i did d update. response was "location saved". does dat satisfy dat i am shorlisted and do not need to see d "you are shortlisted"? pls anybody
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by parido(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thanks for the info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.