Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam (91947 Views)

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by valdegreat: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
pls, good people of NL, i need past questions on General paper(part 1) and Fire and Explosion Engineering (part 2).

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
DMainMan:
ALWAYS READ THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS IN YOUR CHOSEN INSTITUTION AND COURSE. Most UK, Australia and European universities request for IELTS while USA universities require TOEFL and GRE.

NOT ALL TOP UNIVERSITIES REQUIRE IELTS, TOEFL AND GRE. IMPERIAL COLLEGE, UK RANKED FIFTH IN THE WORLD ACCEPT WAEC ENGLISH C4. LIKE I SAID, ALWAYS READ THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS IN YOUR CHOSEN INSTITUTION AND COURSE AND BOLDLY ASK THEM TO ACCEPT WAEC OR NECO ENGLISH. THEY MIGHT CONSIDER. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY IN WRITING THOSE EXAMS AS IT IS QUITE EXPENSIVE WHEN THERE IS ALTERNATIVE.

IF YOU HAVE 2.1 OR FIRST CLASS, YOU SHOULD GET ADMISSION IN ANY TOP 100 SCHOOLS IN THE WORLD IF YOU APPLY EARLY. IF YOU HAVE 2.2, IT MIGHT BE HARD TO GET ADMISSION IN TOP SCHOOLS AS THEY USUALLY REQUIRE 2.1 AND FIRST CLASS. HENCE, YOU CAN APPLY TO MEDIUMLY RANKED SCHOOL TO BE SAFE. HOWEVER, IN SOME COURSES, YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED IN TOP SCHOOLS.

It is easier to gain admission in the UK compared to other developed world university and almost all MSc programme run for a year. Application for admission in most schools is free unlike most Canadian and US schools which require you to pay.
Finally, you can always defer your admission in any school.

From DMainMan,
Past PTDF Scholar,
CEO Zeltney Enterprises (http://zeltneyenterprises.com)
and DMainMan Enterprise/Foundation (http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation)

nice info, God bless you
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
DMainMan:
ADDITION INFORMATION ON PTDF

ON EXAMS (PREVIOUS EXAM)

It is objective computer based consisting of two parts. Part A is compulsory for all candidates. It should be noted that there was negative marking in Part A. Part B attracts higher mark than A and there was no negative marking.

ON ADMISSION

PTDF does not help you for admission. Seek admission early by yourself. PTDF successful list came out late last time and it will be hard to gain admission then. If you don’t get admission, the scholarship will be deferred to next year.

Try to gain admission in at least the top 100 schools in the world. You will be highly respected everywhere you go locally and internationally and your certificate renowned. Moreover, employers that come on campus mostly target top schools.

It will be a shame to attend a lowly ranked cheap school just to avoid writing IELTS, GRE or TOEFL since PTDF will pay based on your school tuition quotation. It is generally accepted that most people who go there are self-sponsored because it is cheap or were rejected in the top schools as they didn’t meet the requirement.
nice info, God bless you
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by creambaybee: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
modexechee:
Please anybody with ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING past questions should kindly help. Thanks a lot.. ..... modexechee@gmail.com
Same here pls naijajewel@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by creambaybee: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
walexy5050:
This is a Ptdf past question...send ur e-mail if you need the rest... Its for free but nairaland does not permit more than 250kb for files...cheers
Pls kindly forward to me naijajewel@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Hech(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dmain man pls i need past question on health safety and environment pls forward it to my mail at harunaadamu766@yahoo.com tanx for ur support and God bless
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by aamstih: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Seems HSE has the highest number of applicants.... pls can anyone say when it is most likely for the exams to come up?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by aamstih: 1:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Hello bro, which school did u apply to?

Hech:
Dmain man pls i need past question on health safety and environment pls forward it to my mail at harunaadamu766@yahoo.com tanx for ur support and God bless
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by usmanshehuabubakar: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
pls house is there any one who apply for MSC computer science OSS
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by ja2ken(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pls na, someone should help me with the past questions na, I ve bn begging since... My email is jajakennedy@gmail.com.. God bless u all..

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by vvyn: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello..... Pls how can i chk if i'v been shortlisted? Thank you
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Youpele52: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
vvyn:
Hello..... Pls how can i chk if i'v been shortlisted? Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/2828946/2016-ptdf-overseas-scholarship-check
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Youpele52: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2016
floxybba6:
Please anyone with mechatronics and mechanical systems engineering question help plz.. Beggin

Please send the systems engineering questions to me.
mjayjesus@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by spicyuzo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Segzie007:

Latest questions all pdfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft-kEwIV7yY

May the good Lord bless you for this singular gesture...

This is a huge repository of past questions...
You have done well.

Meanwhile anybody with specific past questions on supply chain management should share with me please.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Morgan89(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
spicyuzo:

You have done well.

Meanwhile anybody with specific past questions on supply chain management should share with me please.
Uzospicy@gmail.com
Hi Spicy, I followed that link but I was redirected to another website but still couldn't locate the file to be downloaded. Kindly instruct me on how to download this file.
Cheers.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Unibram(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
DMainMan:
NOTE:

a. This is only applicable for prospective MSc Candidates. PHD does interview only.

b. Major criteria for shortlisting was your "statement of purpose/personal statement". Some 2.2 candidates with good personal statement that tailors smoothly were shortlisted while 2.1 applicants with poorly written statement were not.

c. Use a computer to check your status.

HOW TO CHECK IF YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR EXAM

Go to http://ptdf.esms.cinfores.com

Proceed to "Choose Exam location"and enter your PIN then click continue.

If SHORTLISTED for the exam, you will be able to select the location of your choice
which is either Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcourt.

IF you are NOT SHORTLISTED, The following statement will appear in red; "You Are Not Shortlisted!"

Check the screenshot below of a successful and unsuccessful candidate
pls i need clarification..I intended appling for refinery design and production...when i entered university of manchester website, i saw other related courses such as advance process integration and design...pls which one is better and will ptdf accept that.....tnks in anticipation
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by spicyuzo(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Morgan89:

Hi Spicy, I followed that link but I was redirected to another website but still couldn't locate the file to be downloaded. Kindly instruct me on how to download this file.
Cheers.

Sorry for my late response....

Sent
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by NazarioJnr: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
Abeg who has Energy Systems Engineering material.

my email is : nazariojnr@yahoo.com

Thanks, I go de wait o. Please help a brother out
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by NazarioJnr: 12:42am On Jan 19, 2016
walexy5050:
This is a Ptdf past question...send ur e-mail if you need the rest... Its for free but nairaland does not permit more than 250kb for files...cheers

Please can you send to my mail also.

Email: nazariojnr@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by NazarioJnr: 12:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Please add me to the watsapp group: 07033365488
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kolladey(m): 1:56am On Jan 19, 2016
plsssss,past question on control and applied instrumentation. my email is murikoladey@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Segzie007: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
spicyuzo:

You have done well.

Amen, I'm glad to help
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by MEChinedu: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please anybody here for ptdf going in for mechatronics? If you have any information on past questions for mechatronics, please let me know or forward to my mail. mbech4u@yahoo.com.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Hech(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
pls admin add me to d watsapp group, my number is 07032150350 tanx
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Polymath56: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Unibram:
pls i need clarification..I intended appling for refinery design and production...when i entered university of manchester website, i saw other related courses such as advance process integration and design...pls which one is better and will ptdf accept that.....tnks in anticipation
Bro, its d same thing...uni of Man changed d name 4rm ref design n operatns 2 adv process integratn n design few yrs back..u can apply 4 it..
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by nandm: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hi my co-PTDF prospective scholars,

Kindly add me to the whatsapp group for OSS M.Sc, 08039316346.

Thank u all
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by nandm: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dear all,

Please, anyone with past questions or any suggestion on ROTATING MACHINES should compassionately share with me.
noahrite2006@gmail.com.

May God help us all as we do so.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by engrlarex(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
nandm:
Dear all,

Please, anyone with past questions or any suggestion on ROTATING MACHINES should compassionately share with me.
noahrite2006@gmail.com.

May God help us all as we do so.

Ogbeni noah, iwo na man yabi..na Phetty be dis
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by engrlarex(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
later
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by MEChinedu: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Please any useful information on MECHATRONICS AND MECHANICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING past questions? Let me know please. Add me to the whatsapp group. 08064483557. My email is mbech4u@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by nandm: 3:15am On Jan 21, 2016
engrlarex:

Ogbeni noah, iwo na man yabi..na Phetty be dis
My boss,

Weitin ur small boy go do!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25)

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.