Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) (48137 Views)

Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) / Ikpeazu Presents N96.7bn 2016 Budget / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2015
For us now in Abia, we do not care or want to know which party any Abian belongs to, but we care about our state and what every Abia can bring to the table for us to develop our state.
Yesterday, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu hosted and welcomed the Minister for Trade and Investment, Dr Okey Enelamah who is visiting Abia officially since after his inauguration as Minister.
He listened as the governor told him what we are doing in the state.
The Minister concurred with the governor that Abia, Aba in particular, is the saving grace to Nigeria in the days ahead with regards to SMEs.
It might interest you to know that Dr Emelamah is among Abians in Lagos who volunteered themselves to offer pieces of advice to the Governor during the campaign time.
The governor used the occasion of the minister's visit to show him what Aba can do in leather works as he presented made in Aba shoes to him.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by jane0000(f): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2015
Oh dey r nice cool

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Mynd44 and lalasticlala Abia State is championing national development and integration. Please President Buhari our federal roads in Abia need your attention Sir!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Pangea: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2015
Wow
These are nice
I hope they are durable?
Where can I get one?

12 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Pangea:
Wow
These are nice
Where can i get one?
Here in Aba the commercial and industrial capital of Eastern Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by cckris: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2015

Looks like Abia has a Governor, for the first time since 1999.

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Pangea: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2015
Ponponkon:
Here in Aba the commercial and industrial capital of Eastern Nigeria

Aba?
Don't you have outlets in other cities?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by shamack: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2015
Anything from Aba is FAKE.........#Lagosians say so

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by bewla(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2015
Did he wear one to the presentation or just show

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by alcmene: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2015
Nice development.... Should the minister visits Osun, what will he presented with?...indian hemp
What if he ventures into Daura?..Fura and suya are of no economic importance

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Tolexander: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:
and everything from China is good?

You think if the Chinese were like this, would they have a rapid development?

I believe the Aba products can be improved and compete with any product in the world if we can embrace them. Through this there will be enough capital to acquire the original materials for manufacturing.

But Aba manufacturers should set integrity as their watchword rather than profit.

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by xreal: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2015
State and capital
Abia. Umuahia
Adamawa. Yola

gone are the days when we were not proud of our products.

Aba boys dey try.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2015
pls God help this aba guys.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by slimfit1(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2015
We should be proud to buy it. Go to America or UK in most cases if they don't see made in their country they are not buying it. Let us support these our industry it is very important.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:

this is the same person shouting one Nigeria, but still practising the pull them down syndrome against the same Nigerians.

"everything from aba is fake" smh

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Yanks101: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:
And yet you can't produce toothpick.
This is how you africans downgrade chinese products while china silently became an economic and military powerhouse in just 30 years.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by betterABIAstate: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2015
He has supported this shoemakers greatly, they now make very quality shoes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2015
Pangea:

Aba? Don't you have outlets in other cities?
Made in Aba products are sold all over the country

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Afam4eva(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2015
Only if Theodore was in the news like this. With the way things are going, Ikpeazu will definitely leave a mark in Abia state.

24 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2015
bewla:
Did he wear one to the presentation or just show
He wears made in Aba.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by asorocker: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2015
My suggestion is to take these shoe samples to the developed countries like Britain, United States, Canada, Germany etc, they will carry out a quality of products test on these shoes and once these shoes pass the test an export corridor like the AGOA would be opened between Aba and the United States, Britain, Canada and Germany.

Aba would now compete with China for American shoes market.

Quality assurance should be taken very seriously,
Training and capacity building for the skilled workers, provision of capital at very little interest rates for purchase of equipment and machines.
The construction of industrial clusters where these things can be made and packaged very well for export.

The access to the sea via aba sea port or akwa ibom sea port for easy export of products and import of raw materials.

If Aba gets 10% of the shoe industry of the developed world that would be making more than 100 million shoes coupled with the ones they make for local consumption it would become a real shoe cluster.

Shoes will become to aba what watches became to Switzerland

God bless ikpeazu

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by solid3(m): 7:44am On Dec 29, 2015
There's so much room for improvement.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:
Bros nobody dey point u gun say mek u buy am nah,if u no like am no buy am na God I tek dey beg u. Mynd44 and lalasticlala today nobe public holiday o,make una report here now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by bewla(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Ponponkon:
He wears made in Aba.
pix or i don't believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by kolnel: 7:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Good
Practice what you preach
Those govt officials should be forced to patronize naija made goods
Especially pmb that loves to wear Koko shoe
Dino melaiye
Pls make a slippers for fayose,
He doesn't like shoe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by coolzeal(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2015
Why should i spend huge amount of funds to acquire Kelvin Klein, Gucci, LV, Burberry etc. When i can get the same or even higher quality in Aba with a lesser price.. Handmade shoe people..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 7:51am On Dec 29, 2015
bewla:
pix or i don't believe
Look at the last picture very well,that ankara was locally made at Akwaete in Abia State and the tailor is based in Aba

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2015
Ibos have their own the most strategic ministry to them, lets see how it plays out

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by asorocker: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2015
coolzeal:
Why should i spend huge amount of funds to acquire Kelvin Klein, Gucci, LV, Burberry etc. When i can get the same or even higher quality in Aba with a lesser price.. Handmade shoe people..

Aba should do what China did, clone the best names and offer the same quality at a cheaper price

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Leopardd(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Anytime am in town, I always buy my Aba made shoes, I grew with them, I have this love for shoes made in Aba.

I buy from boutiques in Asia too, but I come home and 'charter' a lot of them, like the English we used to say when we buy something in huge quantity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by LoveMachine(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2015
bonechamberlain:

this is the same person shouting one Nigeria, but still practising the pull them down syndrome against the same Nigerians.

"everything from aba is fake" smh

Clowns are gonna be clowns. We know the real deal. On a brighter note the shoes look very nice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by omowolewa: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2015
Nice shoes.

Government should start asking questions on what/products importers intends to import form abroad. If we have capacity for it locally, such importer should be advised to buy it locally at same price or pay more tax on imports.

We need to do a lot in the area of importers' orientation. Most buyers would buy, not minding where it comes from, until its tagged made in Nigeria.

If you're not aware of the origin of those products, you would definitely buy them as MADE IN ITALY/CHINA.

The governor has taken a good step. If you can buy made in China but dislike made in Aba, you're mentally poor.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason / Boko Haram Landmines Kills Soldiers In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.