Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me (1886 Views)

Common Sense! Hair Of 50k 4 Valentine On Head Dat Cnt Pass WAEC & JAMB Of 9K / Pls!! Refer Any Olosho Number U Knw Via My Mail...wud Pay / Need A Girlfriend To Move In With Me In Lekki Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me by johnstar(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2015
i need a babe criusly, either fat or slim, tall or short, cute or ugly. ASAP
before i sell my heart oo

call me 08133478002
bbm 5C251B48

anybody wanna buy heart??

cus im nt using dis sh1t anymore

1 Like

Re: I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me by johnstar(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2015
issokay

#Teamwhitegals

some 9ja gals useless i swear

Re: I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na so u desperate reach grin

2 Likes

Re: I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me by tobbie247(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP, all you need is Jesus. cheesy grin
Re: I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hey Karen. Howdy? Though there are things you aren't talking bout, ie Lee, the last time u mentioned him u said u were missing, the next thing u juz ignored him angry well whats even my business with that maybe t's cause I need to confirm ur status both IN nd OUT bfr jumping into making u my friend smiley smiley
I'm afraid ur curiousity might some day become ur stepping stone to the "bad biatch world", cause u clearly stated that u had to destroy the tramadol to avoid "temptation". Just saying my usual nonsense smiley perhaps I'm starting to feel for u grin grin *na joke o* angry angry Most bitches ventured into that world with the mindset of being curious but they never returned.
I was starting to draw plans of how to connect with you in the REAL WORLD when I "started reading ur diary" to the time u were still with mama, guess THAT Esther got my attention, It's a No-No for me if asked about the Esther living alone. smiley smiley smiley
In The End I SEE YOU AS THAT VERY VULNERABLE GIRL THAT PULLS THE HARD CHICK STUNT. kiss kiss kiss *these kinda chicks love the most, they love with their everything,they are the best lovers*

Cc EstharFabian
Re: I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2016
ActOfWar:
Hey Karen. Howdy? Though there are things you aren't talking bout, ie Lee, the last time u mentioned him u said u were missing, the next thing u juz ignored him angry well whats even my business with that maybe t's cause I need to confirm ur status both IN nd OUT bfr jumping into making u my friend smiley smiley
I'm afraid ur curiousity might some day become ur stepping stone to the "bad biatch world", cause u clearly stated that u had to destroy the tramadol to avoid "temptation". Just saying my usual nonsense smiley perhaps I'm starting to feel for u grin grin *na joke o* angry angry Most bitches ventured into that world with the mindset of being curious but they never returned.
I was starting to draw plans of how to connect with you in the REAL WORLD when I "started reading ur diary" to the time u were still with mama, guess THAT Esther got my attention, It's a No-No for me if asked about the Esther living alone. smiley smiley smiley
In The End I SEE YOU AS THAT VERY VULNERABLE GIRL THAT PULLS THE HARD CHICK STUNT. kiss kiss kiss *these kinda chicks love the most, they love with their everything,they are the best lovers*

Cc EstharFabian
I'm not vulnerable...

I'm just overly curious for my own good.
...Thanks tho! wink
[/i]
Re: I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm not vulnerable...

I'm just overly curious for my own good.
...Thanks tho! wink
[/i]
shocked shocked shocked Is that all u gonna say? after writing u that epistle angry angry angry you are not nice o cry cry cry You didn't even clear the issues I raised. U sure u aren't vulnerable?? But my last statement is true bout u. Don't give me the "what's ur own business with my life" look smiley after all we are sha "friends" grin or aren't we? angry
Re: I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2016
ActOfWar:

shocked shocked shocked Is that all u gonna say? after writing u that epistle angry angry angry you are not nice o cry cry cry You didn't even clear the issues I raised. U sure u aren't vulnerable?? But my last statement is true bout u. Don't give me the "what's ur own business with my life" look smiley after all we are sha "friends" grin or aren't we? angry
Lol.grin

I'm sorry for the short ish...
Ofcoursee it's your business... I let you read it! grin

So....Uhm...I dunno what to say o

Re: I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.grin

I'm sorry for the short ish...
Ofcoursee it's your business... I let you read it! grin

So....Uhm...I dunno what to say o

Why do I have the feelings that you are just being polite with me, it really pissed u off. So you are living alone now, what does it feel like? You dunno what to say? Yes! Isaid it, she's a shy girl cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform / African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! / Iamqatarplayboy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.