Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport (4044 Views)

SOLD***Finest 2008 Range Rover Sport HSE (Fairly Used) Selling For N3.5m. / Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport / Armoured (Bullet Proof) 2010 Toyota LandCruiser VXR (Pre Order) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2009
Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport

You wont find this specs and this pricing in any car shop or dealer in Nigeria.

PROTECTION AGAINST:

• 7.62 x 51 FJ, PB,SC (FAL / LAR NATO rifle)
• 7.62 x 51 M80 Ball PS
• 7.62 x 39 AP,FJ,PB,SCB (Kalashnikov (AK 47 rifles))
• 5.56 x 45 FJ,PB, SCP (US Rifle M16 , SS-109 / M-855) and lesser threats
• Anti personnel mine and Improvised Explosive Device (IED) proof

STRUCTURAL PROTECTION:

- Crystal glass, 39mm with polycarbonate  liner or equivalent.

- Opaque armour using SSAB steel or equivalent. Vertical surfaces: 6mm on all side doors using unique close to vehicle skin design and 8mm on all other vertical surfaces. 6mm on the roof and 4mm on the floor.

- Hutchison Runflat Tire inserts on all 5 wheels, spare wheel included - 50kms @ 50km/h.

- Full steel coverage over the floor pan/transmission tunnel, offering ballistic and blast protection as well as completing the full capsule stiffening-and-protection structure.

- Continuous welding on all steel floor plates to insure integrity against a blast event.

- Additional blast protection underneath door sill areas – full length

- Additional armoured steel angle plates throughout majority of door aperture lips, to protect against compound trajectories.

- Roof protection to B6 level with a 45º striking angle.

- Double Fuel tank protection.

- Inclusion of armoured steel boxes over unavoidable apertures in engine bay firewall protection, to maintain high level of protection integrity.

- Protection of the double battery system, including additional protection for the electronic control unit and the fuel filter system.

- Positioning of armour plate on door close to outer skin – providing enhanced protection against the 5.56 x 45 (SS-109 Rifle).

- Up-rated suspension components, including thorough reinforcing of the original suspension mountings and turrets.

- Full, protected, access to components requiring maintenance, e.g., locks, handles, hinges, seat-belts, etc.

PRICE : =N= 35, 905, 012 (45 Days Delivery)

Interested? Contact me using the following details below

Gabriel Morka
Head, Sales  &  Marketing
Armoured Plus Services  Limited
email: gabriel.morka@armouredplus.com

Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
More Pics

Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2009
Keep The calls comming
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by hamjola: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2009
nice ride,though not much difference from the 2008 model.good price for a bullet proof as well. i think 2face need dis jeep badly.happy sales
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by sonyacerr: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2009
hamjola:

nice ride,though not much difference from the 2008 model.good price for a bullet proof as well. i think 2face need dis jeep badly.happy sales

lol
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
hamjola:

26,000 million naira na beans? grin
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by nduchucks: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
gabng, abeg how person fit prove to potential customer say the car na real bulletproof. una get any verifiable certification at all. I sure say no be real bullets person go take validate the specs. tank you, I dey wait for information.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2009
ndu_chucks:

gabng, abeg how person fit prove to potential customer say the car na real bulletproof. una get any verifiable certification at all. I sure say no be real bullets person go take validate the specs. tank you, I dey wait for information.

As per your post they are two different but complementing ways to confirm ballistic status of each armoured (bullet proof) vehicle

1. PHYSICALLY: If you look at the 4th picture in my initial post. You will notice both the thickness of the glass and also the door overlaps. The glass thickness indicates the polycarbonate nature of the glass used in armouring while the door overlaps indicate to the trained eye the existence of door overlaps to protect occupants from angles shots

2. BALLISTIC CERTIFICATE: Each armoured vehicle is accompanied with ballistic certificate for each material that has been used in the armouring process. These certificates are issued and verifiable from the following independent organizations

- GKN glass: Beschußamt Mellrichstadt, Germany
Wiltshire Ballistic Services Ltd, UK
H.P. White Laboratory, USA
- NASG glass: H.P. White Laboratory, USA
- Dynamic (steel): Beschußamt Mellrichstadt, Germany
- Mars 240 (steel): Banc Officiel d'épreuve des armes et munitions, Saint-Etienne,France
- Domex (steel): Beschußamt Mellrichstadt, Germany
- Mild steel blast test report: Beschußamt Ulm, Germany

Also if you will allow me digress a little bit. We offer a 1.5M commission per vehicle for any referral that ends up into a confirmed order.

For any more qestion that you might need. Do not hesitate to call me on any of these numbers: 01.8538680 08021023510 and 07032450045. You can also email us at sales@armouredplus.com.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 6:17am On Jun 13, 2009
waiting for your calls. 4 available in stock. Other brands also available.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2009
still very much in stock. 4 actually ready for delivery
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2009
;d
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by nduchucks: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2009
thank you for de information o. abeg, you fit post the picture of the interior, make I see the wettin dey behind the fron seats.

Also, e dey OK make dem take real bullet test the car for side? if bullet no penetrate una fit repair am with a few hundred thousand naira. dat na small thing na. abeg no vex, na questions wey dem ask me I dey ask you. make you assume say na serious potential customer dey ask these questions.

Last question be say, where de jeep dey, now now?
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2009
ndu_chucks:

thank you for de information o. abeg, you fit post the picture of the interior, make I see the wettin dey behind the fron seats.

Also, e dey OK make dem take real bullet test the car for side? if bullet no penetrate una fit repair am with a few hundred thousand naira. dat na small thing na. abeg no vex, na questions wey dem ask me I dey ask you. make you assume say na serious potential customer dey ask these questions. 

Last question be say, where de jeep dey, now now?

As per your questions.

The interior is the standard basic package that comes with a Range Rover Sport Supercharged. When the pictures were taken the emphasis was on portraying the security (armoured) features of the vehicle hence the bias for the exterior pictures. But you can view pictures of the same model i got from the Land Rover/Ranger Rover website (the specs are the same)

On your firing. Well you can do that your self since we are sure of the product we are offering. In fact our sales contract agreement holds us liable if the vehicle does not defeat the threat.

Lets put it this way. The products above speak for it self so tell your buyer that he is getting the best from one of the worlds most experienced and largest armoured vehicles builder.

Finally, Our company is the country sales representative of manufacturers and our earnings only come from the commission on the sales that we have done. Your buyer will not even pay cash to us since the funds go the manufacturers. the amount is an all in one package meaning it includes cost of shipping and clearing which will be handled by us.

Our vehicles are made and are shipped from the Middle East (dis one do for now grin)

Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2009
4 units available ready for shipment.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by freshmoney(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2009
Gabng you dey try. Una dey watch 'MYTHBUSTERS' on Discovery Channel, carry that car go there, give them 3 days, bullet go tear am. Who no go die? If ya assailants no get you in that vehicle, you sure sey una no go meet them for your house? I no go go do JUJU at Okija Shrine with 10% of the money? Abeg lets stop deceiving ourselves
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by TOYOSI20(f): 12:51am On Jun 14, 2009
ehen?? shocked shocked
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2009
@ freshmoney

I am not here to exchange words with people with little or no understanding about the topic under discussion.

@ Other NL Citizens
When you get to a stage in life personal security is something you dont joke with. 90% of VIP attacks occur while the subjects are in transit . For a VIP who has a very tight security protection both at his residence and in the office he is more or less a sitting duck while in transit.

Now the concept of armoured vehicle like the one on this post is simple with a very good driver trained in defensive driving a combination of that skill and a vehicle like this the goal is to absorb heavy gunfire while the drivers training comes into play to get the VIP out of the situation.

@ freshmoney again
The MYTHBUSTERS guyz have never termed armoured vehicles as a myth. They cant cos ballistic laboratories in the US and GERMANY have done that and these babies come out in flying colours. Go and check up on google the facts about lifes that are being saved in iraq and afghanistan by the help of armoured vehicles.  Next time get ur facts right.

IT IS ALL ABOUT GETTING OUT OF AN ATTACK AS FAST AS POSSIBLE WHILE THE OCCUPANT REMAINS SAFE. THESE VEHICLES BUY YOU TIME.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by freshmoney(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2009
@ Gabng: This your feedback no be small thing oo.  No vex OK. But the strong,almost endless chain to chain bond of the carbonate could not help this situation; hardened crystalline structures in the glass could not be a messiah as well; remember polymers can be broken, remember Crystals can be bombarded( You remember  some crazy radioactive elements?) A story bulding like element/compound can be  miniaturized into a small ball or monoclinic structures bullets, sulfuric iodine could be a good reactant in the production. I guess we monsters are hidden behind this internet. No worry my brother, good selling. Will be a great sales in Nigeria though, cuz it is somehow beyond our knowledge of  smashing this technology
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by freshmoney(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2009
Gabng: My Observations regarding the James Bond's wrist watch that deflects bullet was released yesterday by MYTH BUSTERS! Wow, this is unbelievable! Fellas , please tune in to Disc channel on your DSTV. The watch contains a very powerful magnet that has a strong magnetic field which deflects any material that can attract Magnet. These fucking guys proved James Bond myth wrong, damn wrong! They made bullets from demagnetized elements and James Bond watch and myth was shot dead yesterday. Be focussed on Discovery channel Gabng, u go see this range rover and any bullet proof cars busted. Watch out!
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2009
@ freshout

I would gladly appreciate it if you do not derail my thread. With my last post i would want to believe that i have gotten to the edge of being a gentleman. i even when as far to explain issues that ordinarily should only be explained to a serious buyer (which you are not)

The next time i wont be as reseptive as this. So if you don't mind you can just have alook and thread and go somewhere else and exhibit your rantings there.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by freshmoney(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2009
cool grin grin Correct guy
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by freshmoney(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2009
@Gabng, you be correct guy, a precise gentleman. Keep on. You see I like some guys ,who, when tested still remain gentlemen. Keep it up. Armoured vehicle with so much rigid strength are impervious. Got to my archive,ran through series of comprehensive observation regarding this, but this car is superior , worth the price, it is sold for 180,000USD in LA, not much difference. Good sales Gabng, u be correct guy, sorry for the intrusion.  It is more superior to those armoured war vehicle.

But, come to think of it, Gabng, how about timed detonator set below the car. What is the vehicle's resistance against such occurence?
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2009
@ Freshmoney.

This baby can withstand repeated 2 DM-51 German ordinance grenade. Thats equivalent to it.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by freshmoney(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2009
U are mouthed grin shocked grin
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2009
You too bro,
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 12:08am On Jun 16, 2009
Vehicles still available.
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 3:30am On Jun 16, 2009
Available
Re: Armoured Bullet Proof 2008 Range Rover Sport by gabng(m): 12:45am On Nov 23, 2010
Updated pricing. 2 units still available. Ideal time to buy for 2011 elections.

(1) (Reply)

406 COUPE AUTOMATIC FINAL REDUCTION / ****SOLD****KIA OPTIMA 2002 NOW 550K...LAST PRICE****SOLD**** / USED PEUGEOT 406 @ N1.3m, CALL 08025365079

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.