Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... (6320 Views)

Plate Number Theives: Check Your Plate Number Now / Can One Retain Plate Number After Selling Car? / 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2015
kingreign:

[size=1pt]I dey find where the 'pretty' dey inside the ex-wife profile since, I still never see am so I dey lie low like lion lying under a tree waiting for a monkey that climbed up the tree to come down and receive its death sentence. [/size]

Evil man repent tongue
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Piyke: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
@Denn I don land o. Voting for retention of old plate with change of ownership (my opinion).
Still rocking my old plates!

@OP I believe it's better to remove the pretty and ex wife bits.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by MaziOmenuko: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Quote from late 2013 when marriage was just 2yrs old...

Zaronxpanol:
pls i am a beautiful lady ,can any one link me up with a manager or a senator i can pay in kind 2 get d job

Zaronxpanol:
House pls pray 4 me 2 pass my test because i can't wait 2 be in d marketing department of GTBank ,i got wat it takes 2 attract d big shot Alhaji's and politicians 2 bank with GT ,dnt ask hw am going do it ,all dat matters is me meetin my target.

The unlucky man finally got off while he still had his life together.

Don't mind my amebo...

2 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Don't mind my amebo...

grin
Bros, you wicked o.
Happy new year to you.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Don't mind my amebo...

no one is talking about the plates any more grin. Focus people it's a car issue wink

2 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by kingreign(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Evil man repent tongue

Yes pastor cheesy
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by MaziOmenuko: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

no one is talking about the plates any more grin. Focus people it's a car issue wink

Really? Must have missed where she talked about a car issue. All I saw was; I am pretty, I am a bank marketer, I am divorced, I am groovy, I need you to notice me...bla bla bla...

Oh, hold on a minute, just saw the car talk...she needs someone to fix her...where is it again?

Plate number! Of all issues in a car?

8 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by BTT(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Really? Must have missed where she talked about a car issue. All I saw was; I am pretty, I am a bank marketer, I am divorced, I am groovy, I need you to notice me...bla bla bla...

Oh, hold on a minute, just saw the car talk...she needs someone to fix her...where is it again?

Baddest guy!

ROTFLMDAO
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=MaziOmenuko post=41556508]Quote from late 2013 when marriage was just 2yrs old...
QUOTE........U JUST REDUCED UR LIFE SPAN BY 3YEARS, Oh my gosh, joblessness is a disease.U carry my matter put 4 head like gala, it's only shows u are below me and am gona crush u wit my hill heels shoe..Bastard

Don't mind my amebo.[b][/b][i][/i] QUOTE......... AND NA DAT AMEBO AND TATAFO GO KILL U, U HEAR? WASTED SPERM.....Ur poverty stricken life no make u see money publish ur findings abt me 4 VANGUARD NEWS PAPER tongue, if u need money feel free and ur poverty dick would be delivered son of a bitch cheesy grin
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2016
tongue wink cheesy grin cool
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 12:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year all missed u guys, thanks 4 giving dis Pretty-Ex-wife ur sincere opinions it has realy broaden my scope ...Pls more suggestions and advice is needed....How much does a Rav4 window glass and rear light cost..?
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by carblognaija: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2016
One of my cars is just like that and I have used it for 2 years and no one has ever asked me a question about it. Its no biggie. Just get the new plate number and do a police extract or report and cruze on. Chikena!

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by kingreign(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2016
nurey:

Dude you are very funny, You didn't see my comment saying she is a "TIPTRONIC CVT" now you don enter gbenge, careful with abusive comment you don't want to be banned. lol
Pervet repent. tongue Happy new year, smiley
Hey, how's your Nissan micra oops sorry, almera, you never told us if you left it for dead in Kano IR you fixed it, just left us in the dark undecided

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2016
carblognaija:
One of my cars is just like that and I have used it for 2 years and no one has ever asked me a question about it. Its no biggie. Just get the new plate number and do a police extract or report and cruze on. Chikena!
. Thanks sweet heart 4 sharing ur experience....
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by MaziOmenuko: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
Yes am a sex-slave cool but I rather die dan 2 allow dat ur poverty 2inches Chalk-like undecidedand Crayon-like dick size embarassed 2 access to my paradise.. tongue

You don't have a choice; all I need is to accept to open an account with your bank, then you will be on all fours, svcking and munching on the 2 inches crayon...

That is how sex-slaves row.

11 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by nurey(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2016
kingreign:

Pervet repent. tongue Happy new year, smiley
Hey, how's your Nissan micra oops sorry, almera, you never told us if you left it for dead in Kano IR you fixed it, just left us in the dark undecided

The engine was ringed and over-hauled, cost me an arm and leg. I have done 1000km (Break-in) so I am going to service it again but I have not had any engine problem since then. No smoking, No engine oil shortage and no misfire. Am still in kano I am not through with service.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2016
nurey:

The engine was ringed and over-alled, cost me an arm and leg. I have done 1000km (Break-in) so I am going to service it again but I have not had any engine problem since then. No smoking, No engine oil shortage and no misfire. Am still in kano I am not through with service.
Over-alled=Overhauled.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by PapiWata: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

My hat is off to you, my brother, because you appear to be the only one who recognizes that this thread was started by someone with a criminal agenda, who is fortunately not very intelligent at all.

Red flags should go up right away, when a writer on any subject is so hasty and obviously desperate to try and deceive readers into imagining that they are a "pretty woman". The true relevance of physical appearance in a forum section devoted exclusively to cars is precisely zero, so it is safe to conclude that deception is the name of the game for anyone whose discussion topic begins with a dubious and comical claim to be attractive, in their own laughable opinion.

Factor in the frenzied begging for "links" to rich bank clients, and most likely, the person who began this particular topic is a bumbling apprentice scam artist who is in reality either a plain old ugly woman suffering from delusions of grandeur, or simply a dim-witted hungry man, seriously down on his luck and ready to kill for his next meal.

Fall for this brain-dead trick, and you deserve to be kidnapped, robbed or butchered for the human spare parts market, as Charles Darwin would surely concur.

Have a great new year, folks, and make a resolution to allow your eyes and smarts to determine what is real and what is bogus, rather than relying on the claims typed in an anonymous internet forum by some monkey-asz dimwit looking for punters to fleece, or worse.

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by tete7000(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Don't mind my amebo...

You will be good to work in a police detective unit. How did you quickly match those posts together?
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
I trust no one here is dim-witted enough to fall for this all too obvious ruse?

This thread is no different from the thousands of emails that circulate the globe daily, professing to be a pretty lady, who just "happened to see your profile whilst browsing, and liking what they see".

these are what are termed as "harvesting" or "dragnet" threads. Very likely posted by a guy. As the majority of guys are pretty visual, the "pretty lady" description will appeal to their greatest fantasies, and they'll respond (most likely via PM). Before you know it, they'll be divulging all sort of details, about themselves and other "businessmen" looking to "invest".

Guys, don't become a cat's paw, let this "pretty lady" pull her own chestnuts out of the fire.

If anyone genuinely needs automotive assistance, on an Automotive Forum, what the blazes do their looks and other physical attributes have to do with a thread like this?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by nurey(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
0rex:

Over-alled=Overhauled.

Thank You sir for the correction, I was too lazy to correct it even after confirming from the dictionary

2 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Niseed(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Hey Pretty ex-wife, I hope I'm not too late. your beauty and articulate expression speaks volumes. I'm a handsome ex-boyfriend myself and had the same issue with my plate number.

You need to Change it or sort it out without delay because it will affect the engine and the Flux Capacitor of your 2008 rav 4 (trust me that will really ruin your swag) ...my mechanic didn't inform me in time so I had to get a new engine because of the foolish plate number.

more grease to your GT marketing elbows and knees (sounds Like you spend a lot of time on them). I believe you should have met your target for 2017 by now?

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by PapiWata: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2016
Niseed:
Hey Pretty ex-wife, I hope I'm not too late. your beauty and articulate expression speaks volumes. I'm a handsome ex-boyfriend myself and had the same issue with my plate number.

You need to Change it or sort it out without delay because it will affect the engine and the Flux Capacitor of your 2008 rav 4 (trust me that will really ruin your swag) ...my mechanic didn't inform me in time so I had to get a new engine because of the foolish plate number.

more grease to your GT marketing elbows and knees (sounds Like you spend a lot of time on them). I believe you should have met your target for 2017 by now?

You nailed it Niseed. How can one engage time warp and drive that De Lorean into the future, after the all important Flux Capacitors have been swiped by by Manny Rodriquez and his crew of car thieves operating out of that well known chop shop in East LA ?

This important existential question must be pondered deeply by all well meaning Nairaland auto forum members, as we emerge unscathed into the future of 2016 without the benefit of that brushed aluminium time travelling module that the Hollywood movie industry misled us to regard as essential equipment.

Anyway, as we know all to well, African Jujumotive technology trumps all design modalities adopted by the white man, meaning of course that order has indeed been restored to the universe, enabling EVERYONE to get laid tonight, for which we can thank the numerous officiating gods who delivered that vital New Year blessing.

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by seun289(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Changing the window,rearlight or any part of the vehicle wit the old plate number all over it is not the solution....I just wonder where people get all their ideas frm..
My suggestion is that u visit one of the license offices close 2 u and seek help/suggestions from any of the vio officials who surely wud put u tru....pls dnt patronise the touts...
U can relate wit me 4 further assistance
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by PapiWata: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Ha ha ha ah yes, just as Engineer Sienna was kind enough to point out in his usual understated style, all manner of comedic events are likely to ensue when the male of the human species becomes disoriented by rampaging lust, allowing the auxiliary trouser-trout brain to take over cognitive duties after deactivating the higher cranial brain.

Standing by for more entertainment up in here ha ha ha.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by nagoya2(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Siena:

This thread is no different from the thousands of emails that circulate the globe daily, professing to be a pretty lady, who just "happened to see your profile whilst browsing, and liking what they see".

these are what are termed as "harvesting" or "dragnet" threads. Very likely posted by a guy. As the majority of guys are pretty visual, the "pretty lady" description will appeal to their greatest fantasies, and they'll respond (most likely via PM). Before you know it, they'll be divulging all sort of details, about themselves and other "businessmen" looking to "invest".

Guys, don't become a cat's paw, let this "pretty lady" pull her own chestnuts out of the fire.

If anyone genuinely needs automotive assistance, on an Automotive Forum, what the blazes do their looks and other physical attributes have to do with a thread like this?

Shikena!
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Siena:

. Please I came here asking 4 advice and not 4 any financial gain or wat so ever ur dirty mind thinks about. It's my prerogative 2 use wat eva word i feel like using to address my self. I am well educated and I work real hard 4 my money and may God make life difficult 4 me and my 2kids if it's true dat my asking 4 advise on an issue dat seems to be a challenge in d car I bought is to defraud people and may God also make life difficult 4 u and ur entire family if am not guity of wat u are accusing me of. I ave received lots of pm's and I choose not 2 respond to any because I dn't ask 4 advise in private rather I did in a public forum and any advise should be granted in dis thread rather dan sending me private messages because I ave neva responded and I won't respond now..I am pretty oh yes, u can tell ur fucking ugly wife to go and die why u live in regret wishing u married A PRETTY EX-WIFE in ur fucking bloody memory lane bastard.

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thanks all ur 4 sincere advise and suggestions, made up my mind to change d engraved window and rear light, please how much should I budget? Estimated figures are also welcome so dat i can have an idea. NB I dn't need any guys assistance to fix my car... Love u all
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by pattybf(f): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
0rex:
cheesy classic_denn, Sir.

The OP has been given excellent advice by previous posters.
However, IMO, If she wants to go the new document route, the new papers will carry the old registration number on one of the sections so I don't see a room for police harassment, but she can alternatively just do a change of ownership & maintain the same reg. number.

The OP seems to be a victim of an abusive relationship & is trying real hard to compensate herself emotionally. I pray it be well with her.

she has heard it all. d choice is hers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. / Buying Of Cars In Cotonou / Can I Use 5w30 Instead Of 5w20 Recommended For My ACURA MDX 07 (tokubo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.