Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... (6319 Views)

Plate Number Theives: Check Your Plate Number Now / Can One Retain Plate Number After Selling Car? / 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by pattybf(f): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
0rex:
cheesy classic_denn, Sir.

The OP has been given excellent advice by previous posters.
However, IMO, If she wants to go the new document route, the new papers will carry the old registration number on one of the sections so I don't see a room for police harassment, but she can alternatively just do a change of ownership & maintain the same reg. number.

The OP seems to be a victim of an abusive relationship & is trying real hard to compensate herself emotionally. I pray it be well with her.

she has heard it all. d choice is now hers!

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
. Please I came here asking 4 advice and not 4 any financial gain or wat so ever ur dirty mind thinks about. It's my prerogative 2 use wat eva word i feel like using to address my self. I am well educated and I work real hard 4 my money and may God make life difficult 4 me and my 2kids if it's true dat my asking 4 advise on an issue dat seems to be a challenge in d car I bought is to defraud people and may God also make life difficult 4 u and ur entire family if am not guity of wat u are accusing me of. I ave received lots of pm's and I choose not 2 respond to any because I dn't ask 4 advise in private rather I did in a public forum and any advise should be granted in dis thread rather dan sending me private messages because I ave neva responded and I won't respond now..I am pretty oh yes, u can tell ur fucking ugly wife to go and die why u live in regret wishing u married A PRETTY EX-WIFE in ur fucking bloody memory lane bastard.

Rain all the verbal abuse you like. Me live in regret? How can anyone wish they'd married a pretty ex-wife?

For one who's apparently educated, you act (and write) like a woman who took a dodgy correspondence course, and dropped out midway. You can't spell, you get your tenses mixed up. And IF you know your Bible like you'd like everyone to believe, you'll realise God does NOT answer prayers like yours, you're wasting your breath.

Besides, why would I wish I'd married a slut with a mouth like a sewer or cesspit? Don't confuse me with the sort of bums you're used to servicing, or crawling around on all fours with.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Lexusgs430: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
. Please I came here asking 4 advice and not 4 any financial gain or wat so ever ur dirty mind thinks about. It's my prerogative 2 use wat eva word i feel like using to address my self. I am well educated and I work real hard 4 my money and may God make life difficult 4 me and my 2kids if it's true dat my asking 4 advise on an issue dat seems to be a challenge in d car I bought is to defraud people and may God also make life difficult 4 u and ur entire family if am not guity of wat u are accusing me of. I ave received lots of pm's and I choose not 2 respond to any because I dn't ask 4 advise in private rather I did in a public forum and any advise should be granted in dis thread rather dan sending me private messages because I ave neva responded and I won't respond now..I am pretty oh yes, u can tell ur fucking ugly wife to go and die why u live in regret wishing u married A PRETTY EX-WIFE in ur fucking bloody memory lane bastard.

Madam don vex o. Crushing a nut with the tyres of a Toyota Rav4, is rather deemed excessive force!!! Some replies you take lighthearted and not respond(simply read and pass).
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Lexusgs430: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Siena:

Rain all the verbal abuse you like. Me live in regret? How can anyone wish they'd married a pretty ex-wife?

For one who's apparently educated, you act (and write like) a woman who took a dodgy correspondence course, and dropped out midway. You can't spell, you get your tenses mixed up. And IF you know your Bible like you'd like everyone to believe, you'll realise God does NOT answer prayers like yours, you're wasting your breath.

Besides, why would I wish I'd married a slut with a mouth like a sewer or cesspit? Don't confuse me with the sort of bums you're used to servicing, or crawling around on all fours with.

Oga too don vex!!! Simply read and pass. Never knew you had a cursing bone in you!!!
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Oga too don vex!!! Simply read and pass. Never knew you had a cursing bone in you!!!

I don't. When it comes to turds though, things are subject to change. wink

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Denn(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2016
I just did a little digging and got to know the following about the OP:

She schooled in Kenya; BSC Anatomy
She works in GTB
She just got a job in 2013 and currently should not be beyond the second level grade in GTB
She believes she is better than a lot of people. She has an air of pride around her. I won't be surprised if this is one of the reasons she is now divorced.
She is a corporate hustler. She does not mind using sex to achieve any goal.
She believes men must shiver at her sight.
She dresses almost nude.....mini skirts, exposed chest dressing etc
Above all, she is currently insecure

Below is a screenshot of her desperation to use sex to achieve her bank targets.

Now back to the matter, OP must realise that beauty is skin deep and resident only in the eyes of the beholder. It is not every man that cowers at the sight of a semi-nude spoilt girl...especially if that girl got her first job years after so many people decided to resign from theirs.

Many people respect ladies who can show proficiency at their jobs rather than a glimpse of her privates.

Since she is already with two kids (allegedly), she should remember that winning a beauty pageant even on Nairaland is no longer in her forte.

Finally, if she decides to keep making scorn of others in her desperate bid at attention seeking, she has all hell's blessing to carry on

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2016
I read through some of her other posts / threads.

Very messy.

2 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by kingreign(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Denn:
I just did a little digging and got to know the following about the OP:
She schooled in Kenya; BSC Anatomy
She works in GTB
She just got a job in 2013 and currently should not be beyond the second level grade in GTB
She believes she is better than a lot of people. She has an air of pride around her. I won't be surprised if this is one of the reasons she is now divorced.
She is a corporate hustler. She does not mind using sex to achieve any goal.
She believes men must shiver at her sight.
She dresses almost nude.....mini skirts, exposed chest dressing etc
Above all, she is currently insecure
Below is a screenshot of her desperation to use sex to achieve her bank targets.
Now back to the matter, OP must realise that beauty is skin deep and resident only in the eyes of the beholder. It is not every man that cowers at the sight of a semi-nude spoilt girl...especially if that girl got her first job years after so many people decided to resign from theirs.
Many people respect ladies who can show proficiency at their jobs rather than a glimpse of her privates.
Since she is already with two kids (allegedly), she should remember that winning a beauty pageant even on Nairaland is no longer in her forte.
Finally, if she decides to keep making scorn of others in her desperate bid at attention seeking, she has all hell's blessing to carry on

[size=1pt]the pretty ex wife's hustle is real o[/size]lipsrsealed
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
@@ SIENA AND DENN......Hahahahaha, unemployment is a disease. Low life peeps carrying out research on a female banker who can can afford 2 pay them dia annual salary without stress.... Please am not d cause of ur joblessness, and oh yes am a pretty ex-wife and @ 30 wen i look back, i feel fulfilled wen I see how far u are behind me tongue and I can see u are pained wink because ur ugly wife or girl friend get bleeped and even collect money 4rm u to pay guys with cobra and monster dicks outside to Bleep her, so pathetic and as 4 me i can't decent so low to allow a dark future broke ass guy like u couple wit ur crayon dick into my paradise, get behind me you piglet.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
@@ SIENA AND DENN......Hahahahaha, unemployment is a disease. Low life peeps carrying out research on a female banker who can can afford 2 pay them dia annual salary without stress.... Please am not d cause of ur joblessness, and oh yes am a pretty ex-wife and @ 30 wen i look back, i feel fulfilled wen I see how far u are behind me tongue and I can see u are pained wink because ur ugly wife or girl friend get bleeped and even collect money 4rm u to pay guys with cobra and monster dicks outside to Bleep her, so pathetic and as 4 me i can't decent so low to allow a dark future broke ass guy like u couple wit ur crayon dick into my paradise, get behind me you piglet.

Proof that you're just a frustrated old slag. No decent female will use the sort of language you do. Your choices are pretty limited, which is why you'll be spending more time each week on all fours.

So you're 30. Who asked you to share your age, you dozy bint?

And only a budding slag will term her coochie as "Paradise". Sounds like a well that anyone can use. Keep selling your fanny, until you become so used and worn out, even the drunks littering the dark subways in NYC would become picky.

It just goes to show how your cesspit of a mind works, when you make assumptions that you're better than anyone else. Keep using your rancid slit to climb the ladder of whoredom. The average street walker has more self respect than you'll ever know - at least they don't deny what they are.

Your ex-husband had a lucky escape when he ditched your rancid arsé, you crawling, arsé-licking, dripping cóck-sucking bítch.

Judging by the grammatical blunders, poor use of tenses in your rants, it would appear GTB will hire just about anyone these days. Hardly surprising, as you're willing to use your body to pay for favours - your words, not mine.

Met your "targets" yet?

4 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Niseed(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Siena:

Proof that you're just a frustrated old slag. No decent female will use the sort of language you do. Your choices are pretty limited, which is why you'll be spending more time each week on all fours.

And only a budding slag will term her coochie as "Paradise". Sounds like a well that anyone can use. Keep selling your fanny, until you become so used and worn out, even the drunks littering the dark subways in NYC would become picky.

It just goes to show how your cesspit of a mind works, when you make assumptions that you're better than anyone else. Keep using your rancid slit to climb the ladder of whoredom. The average street walker has more self respect than you'll ever know - at least they don't deny what they are.

Your ex-husband had a lucky escape when he ditched your rancid arsé, you crawling, arsé-licking, dripping cóck-sucking bítch.

Judging by the grammatical blunders, poor use of tenses in your rants, it would appear GTB will hire just about anyone these days. Hardly surprising, as you're willing to use your body to pay for favours - your words, not mine.

Met your "targets" yet?

Ah ahn Siena!! you just went in on her. I honestly think there's no point responding to her and to be fair I doubt she works in GTB because if she does their standards have really dropped and I've lost hope in their recruitment process.

How does she turn in reports? sign language? ...I get a headache just trying to read the cluster Bleep of words she jumbled together .

anyway its a new year, madam enjoy your rav4 for you've really worked hard for it (albeit not in the conventional way) .

hopefully one day your kids get to see how much of a role model you are and the things you were willing to do for shiny things.

can't say I feel sorry for your ex-husband either because he must have known the sort of person you were before marrying you ( trying to make a ho a housewife).

was his name captain save-a-ho by Any chance?

6 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by tmanis(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Siena:

Met your "targets" yet?
chisos khrist!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
Low life peeps carrying out research on a female banker who can can afford 2 pay them dia annual salary without stress....

You lying, illiterate bird-brained skank!

You can afford to pay myself and another Nairaland our annual salary without breaking into a sweat, yet you're struggling to get an 8-year-old Toyota RAV4 legit? Why didn't you simply buy a brand new SUV?

Proof that pedalling your skanky, well-worn arśe the length and breadth of Lagos isn't making the grade, or your pímp is taking too big a cut from your meagre earnings, and giving you back peanuts.

3 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Siena:
I trust no one here is dim-witted enough to fall for this all too obvious ruse?

This thread is no different from the thousands of emails that circulate the globe daily, professing to be a pretty lady, who just "happened to see your profile whilst browsing, and liking what they see".

these are what are termed as "harvesting" or "dragnet" threads. Very likely posted by a guy. As the majority of guys are pretty visual, the "pretty lady" description will appeal to their greatest fantasies, and they'll respond (most likely via PM). Before you know it, they'll be divulging all sort of details, about themselves and other "businessmen" looking to "invest".

Guys, don't become a cat's paw, let this "pretty lady" pull her own chestnuts out of the fire.

If anyone genuinely needs automotive assistance, on an Automotive Forum, what the blazes do their looks and other physical attributes have to do with a thread like this?

This thread should be moved to the Romance section

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
noxide:
This thread should be moved to the Romance section

This thread should be dumped in the Recycle Bin.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by kingreign(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Siena:

This thread should be dumped in the Recycle Bin.

Chief Siena, abeg leave [size=1pt]a pretty ex-wife[/size] alone o embarassed
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
. Thanks sweet heart 4 sharing ur experience....
Not so soon, he is happily married..
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ur destiny has just been closed wink...Poverty stricken jobless guys wit their crayon dicks cheesy. I can see u guys are pained tongue am not d cause of ur erectile dysfunction problems, association of impotent dudes... grin

1 Like

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 09, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
Ur destiny has just been closed wink...Poverty stricken jobless guys wit their crayon dicks cheesy. I can see u guys are pained tongue am not d cause of ur erectile dysfunction problems, association of impotent dudes... grin

Crayon dîcks, erectíle dysfunction, impotence etc. You certainly seem to have a thing for pricks, hardly surprising, seeing as you've had tons. You must look like a filter with all those holes in you.

That "poverty-stricken", "jobless" tag is wearing thin. I can almost hear the rusty cogs in that mess you call a brain grating sluggishly, trying to extricate yourself from the mess your life has become.

With your poor writing, incorrect use of words, tense and punctuation, I truly wonder how you communicate with clients at GTB. Indeed, I wonder how you got through an interview, and got a banker's job. Tell me, how did you do it? How many crayon's did you snack on for GTB to say "yes?"

Your rantings are those of a woman who's competing in a trade with young blood. At 30, you're fit for the knacker's yard. Old bint, you hang onto life with grim tenacity, the graveyard's just around the corner, yet you refuse to retire, preferring to remain in the ring, feebly punching.

Keep using emoticon's to disguise your trauma, you old cum-bucket.

An old hooker who's no better than a worn-out police boot.

6 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Another facet of Siena we never knew, unveiled!!! grin grin grin The Pretty Ex-Wife thinks everybody will fall for her Sways.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by tutuwater(m): 5:56am On Jan 09, 2016
Can we not dignify her stupidity with a response. Silence they say is............

On another note, there are a lot of abuse going around in this thread. I might just take some notes. Who knows when they will come in handy.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by nurey(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2016
Abating, promoting and supporting the use of insulting/abusive words is not allowed in this section.

@ zaronxpanol, I truly apologise on behalf of the cartalk section, please answers have been supplied to your problem take that and move on thank you.

@siena and co, please sheath your swords and don't let any abusive words turn us into a degenerate.

@all, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

Anyone who flaunts the rule will be banned for eternity and the thread would be closed. Thank you all for complying and have a prosperous year.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2016
So who wins the fight?
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by nurey(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2016
Bossforeva:
So who wins the fight?

Oga bossforever, this your post is "aiding" please for God's sake let's allow sleeping dog lie
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Zaronxpanol(f): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2016
Ave got no regret sending some peeps 2 dia early grave wink....Thanks 4 d peace deal and i knw dey are already resting in peace cool. Thanks 4 ur advise nairalander's, i ave replaced d glass and rear light 2day, and i hope 2 to get d new plate number on Monday. Thanks 4 ur advise and those who affended me, i 4 give u all smiley....
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
You wish that was you.

I'm pretty sure the model pictured here does not run an 8-year-old non-classic, neither does she wear out her knees and elbows.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by nurey(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
Ave got no regret sending some peeps 2 dia early grave wink....Thanks 4 d peace deal and i knw dey are already resting in peace cool. Thanks 4 ur advise nairalander's, i ave replaced d glass and rear light 2day, and i hope 2 to get d new plate number on Monday. Thanks 4 ur advise and those who affended me, i 4 give u all smiley....Signed UR'S FAITHFULLY, PRETTY EX-WIFE wink.

Thank you for complying ma, have a good day to you
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by nurey(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Siena:
You wish that was you.

I'm pretty sure the model pictured here does not run an 8-year-old non-classic, neither does she wear out her knees and elbows.

The Eloquent sir Oga Siena esq, please sir, let's bury the matter sir, thank you too
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by adanny01(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Siena:
I read through some of her other posts / threads.

Very messy.

Reading on and a question keeps bogging my mind, who in his right senses married a girl like her and had the heart to father 2 kids with her.

She thought her beauty would keep a man, just clueless.

I wonder why she had to come here with all the things that should have entertained Nairalanders of Romance section.
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by adanny01(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
Thanks all ur 4 sincere advise and suggestions, made up my mind to change d engraved window and rear light, please how much should I budget? Estimated figures are also welcome so dat i can have an idea. NB I dn't need any guys assistance to fix my car... Love u all

Back to sincere advice and suggestions.

Assuming the car is engraved like mine, i counted 8 glasses with 2 side mirrors and 4 lights (head and tail) to change. Assuming your are buying the new low quality chinese parts we have, a budget of 200k may suffice. Adding 1 or 200k to make 400k would enable you sell the car top it up and buy a neater 2008 RAV 4 with no markes or signes it has been use on Naija soil. You dont even have to sell, go to a dealer and trade it off if you really want the swag that bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz C200 W202 Vs Honda Accord Ex I4 / A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. / Buying Of Cars In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.