Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Gods Of PES 2016 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gods Of PES 2016 (1127 Views)

How To Activate Multiplayer Mode On PES 2016 ISO PSP On Android / How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM / The PC Port Of PES 2016 Is Shit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gods Of PES 2016 by Gentlepenuel(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Just wanted to know if there are people like me out there who enjoy PES 2016 and feel like they are Demi gods when it comes to playing the game. U feel like I can challenge Nigeria cos it looks like there is none like me when it comes to this game, cos here with my crew we take the game personal.
I hail all of you out there who are fans of PES 2016 and all the fans of soccer gaming I SALUTE YOU ALL.
IF you do live in gombe contact me I will hook you up with the latest patch of the game and online setup so you can play online just like I do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Call Of Duty Black Ops III Gameplay: Final Target Taylor Has Been Tracked To Lot / Wow, You Need To See This / Gaming At Home Or A Game Lounge: Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.