Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned (8568 Views)

Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" / Simi Pregnant For Falz? See What Falz Revealed On His Snapchat (photos) / We Want Vic O, Take Bukom Bankum : Ghanaians Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by tourphland(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
So, I realized Vic O was trending on twitter again and decided to check what it was all about. Turns out he has vowed to kill Falz the Bad Guy’s career for dissing him on MTVBase’s most controversial.Falz who was the host of the show ranked Vic O as the second most controversial over his Drake and Meek Mill diss, Number one was Skiibi’s death rumour…Well, Vic O has slammed Falz who is a lawyer turned musician and also the son of renowned Nigerian lawyer, Femi Falana.
Cc lalasticlala

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by tourphland(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
cont'd

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oh puhlease.

Let Vico borrow several seats and seat the hell down.

What did Falz say that is wrong, did he slander him?
All he did was give his opinion.

So Vico no get anything to rap about again, na Drake and Meekmill diss.

When we have issues like corruption, economic crisis, terrorism issues and a threatening revolution, na Drake and Meek Mill diss e dey proud of for twitter.

Falz was popular first for his comedy skits. Not because of who his father is. He makes his own money and doesn't rely on Daddy's money, else he would have been wasting away in one Chamber.

More Nigerians know Falz than Vico so Vico should shut the hell up.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by kennethchidi(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol
Bunch of musicians turned comedians.
Falz,better keep calling the police o,coz vic o 'we kiyu'! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by Khd95(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ifaa even see dis vico for road gaan sev i no go sabi am,who is he

11 Likes

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by Princetee05(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
I had to google vic o cos I dont know dat guy

6 Likes

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by horexy(f): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Who is Vic O? Duhhh (in Jenifa's voice)
Falz d bad guy cheesy
May God save u from karashika (e.g Vic O)

6 Likes

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by yemoxyl(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Clash of the titans part 1 and part2
Davido and wizkid did part 1
Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by sod09(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Notice me bastard

Abeg who is Vic o sef

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by RockMaxi: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2015

Falz na my guy, to be a creative entertainer is not easy. Leaving a law degree to live his dream despite being the son of a legal luminary.
The almighty no go gree for Vic O.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by Ghost01(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Who is VicO (or is it Milo), biko?
Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by 2odd(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
tourphland:
So, I realized Vic O was trending on twitter again and decided to check what it was all about. Turns out he has vowed to kill Falz the Bad Guy’s career for dissing him on MTVBase’s most controversial.Falz who was the host of the show ranked Vic O as the second most controversial over his Drake and Meek Mill diss, Number one was Skiibi’s death rumour…Well, Vic O has slammed Falz who is a lawyer turned musician and also the son of renowned Nigerian lawyer, Femi Falana.
Cc lalasticlala

Editor’s note: Vic O is a Nigerian rap phenomenon
who first drew our attention in 2012 when he
dropped a single, Why Evils, based off of a Don
Jazzy beat. The single was met with incredulity
from Nigerians on social media; an incredulity
heightened by the seemingly seriousness with
which the ‘established’ star was promoted for a
song that came across as more of a parody than
anything else. Naij.com editor Henry Igwe takes aim
at the attention Vic O continues to receive despite
his less than stellar offerings.
Artiste Vic O
Italian based Nigerian artiste, Vic-O, is a major
prankster and the fact that he exists and enjoys
some popularity is a reflection of how things have
changed.
In less ambiguous terms, our man Vic is a clown.
Listen, it takes a lot to pull off his level of stunts,
back to back, week in week out, even as he whips up
something new each time.
The man is very confused and that’s the first thing
we should establish here. It’s amazing his level of
operation, but nothing is more amazing than the way
and manner in which he sets the media afire.
A stealthy entry into the music space, a few unusual
songs after and his image is widely used for comic
relief, and we think all is well. No.
READ ALSO: Actor/ Comedian Lands Deal With
Etisalat
READ ALSO: Comedian Shows Pictures Of Her White
Boyfriend
In saner climes, someone would have gotten him some
psychological help or at least ascertained the exact
nature of his logic, be it flawed or not.
On the flip side, he could be making up this whole
drama to get the exact thing he has enjoyed in recent
times – the attention.
Now, let’s say he is in control of himself, which I
doubt much, I assume he knows the exact nature of
things but has chosen to play dumb. This makes it
somewhat tragic because the cloak of ridicule hanging
loosely over his neck means he will not be taken
seriously now or anytime soon.
Vic O is in a ditch so deep most people know better
these days than to take him seriously.
But then, in the wake of the pitiable and disjointed
single he put out to ‘murder’ Drake and Meek Mill,
it’s been crazy seeing him get on various media
platforms. Yes, he might be providing something we
can point to every now and then as a variant of
standup comedy, something we can indulge in and
draw relief from in times of severity. But as amusing
as it is, for every Vic-O that gets out there today, it
really just makes a mincemeat of the honest and pure
talents out and about, who never get to see the light
of day.
It is sad how an impostor like Vic-O gets to enjoy
air time and media attention while countless other
tapes are shoved to the sidewalk. We are talking
real music talents here, not some sham of an artiste.
Personally, I don’t know how this will end but I
think someone needs to call him to order, sit him
down and talk some sense into him.
If you ask me, I hold that he needs urgent medical
attention. I am convinced.
I mean, this is a guy who says he was contacted by
Jay Z’s team for a certain collaboration that didn’t
materialize because he lost his mobile device
afterwards. How entirely ludicrous does an individual
get?
It’s strange really. But what’s stranger is how none
of the bigwigs is helping matters. It just shows how
quickly things have changed in a fledgling industry as
ours, an industry where true players in the art should
be empowered but aren’t.
Little wonder a Skiibii and his people could pull a
Jesus of Nazareth on us
, because in the first place, there’s only a trivial
amount of real talents out here today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by MysticZeus: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
2odd:

Editor’s note: Vic O is a Nigerian rap phenomenon who first drew our attention in 2012 when he dropped a single, Why Evils, based off of a Don Jazzy beat. The single was met with incredulity from Nigerians on social media; an incredulity heightened by the seemingly seriousness with which the ‘established’ star was promoted for a song that came across as more of a parody than anything else. Naij.com editor Henry Igwe takes aim at the attention Vic O continues to receive despite his less than stellar offerings. Artiste Vic O Italian based Nigerian artiste, Vic-O, is a major prankster and the fact that he exists and enjoys some popularity is a reflection of how things have changed. In less ambiguous terms, our man Vic is a clown. Listen, it takes a lot to pull off his level of stunts, back to back, week in week out, even as he whips up something new each time. The man is very confused and that’s the first thing we should establish here. It’s amazing his level of operation, but nothing is more amazing than the way and manner in which he sets the media afire. A stealthy entry into the music space, a few unusual songs after and his image is widely used for comic relief, and we think all is well. No. READ ALSO: Actor/ Comedian Lands Deal With Etisalat READ ALSO: Comedian Shows Pictures Of Her White Boyfriend In saner climes, someone would have gotten him some psychological help or at least ascertained the exact nature of his logic, be it flawed or not. On the flip side, he could be making up this whole drama to get the exact thing he has enjoyed in recent times – the attention. Now, let’s say he is in control of himself, which I doubt much, I assume he knows the exact nature of things but has chosen to play dumb. This makes it somewhat tragic because the cloak of ridicule hanging loosely over his neck means he will not be taken seriously now or anytime soon. Vic O is in a ditch so deep most people know better these days than to take him seriously. But then, in the wake of the pitiable and disjointed single he put out to ‘murder’ Drake and Meek Mill, it’s been crazy seeing him get on various media platforms. Yes, he might be providing something we can point to every now and then as a variant of standup comedy, something we can indulge in and draw relief from in times of severity. But as amusing as it is, for every Vic-O that gets out there today, it really just makes a mincemeat of the honest and pure talents out and about, who never get to see the light of day. It is sad how an impostor like Vic-O gets to enjoy air time and media attention while countless other tapes are shoved to the sidewalk. We are talking real music talents here, not some sham of an artiste. Personally, I don’t know how this will end but I think someone needs to call him to order, sit him down and talk some sense into him. If you ask me, I hold that he needs urgent medical attention. I am convinced. I mean, this is a guy who says he was contacted by Jay Z’s team for a certain collaboration that didn’t materialize because he lost his mobile device afterwards. How entirely ludicrous does an individual get? It’s strange really. But what’s stranger is how none of the bigwigs is helping matters. It just shows how quickly things have changed in a fledgling industry as ours, an industry where true players in the art should be empowered but aren’t. Little wonder a Skiibii and his people could pull a Jesus of Nazareth on us , because in the first place, there’s only a trivial amount of real talents out here today.

ROTLMAO gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by potolistic(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
Vic 0 career would surely end if he even attempts dissing Naija's number 1 bahd guy.....

Ah jus de sorry 4 am

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by Stefanelle(f): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Vic O.... tf?

1 Like

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by ellahzy(f): 12:47am On Dec 30, 2015
if you've ever listened to that diss track you'll know that Vic O is a big joke.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by signature2012(m): 5:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Falz just made this vic o popular... grin grin grin

Wish vic o could be appreciative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by kekakuz(m): 5:25am On Dec 30, 2015
Vic O kor, baba blue ni.
Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by ionsman: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2015
The same vic o who sang,"helllloooo baby....hello hello hello ooh oh oh hey hey hey oh oh oh".

That guy is meant to be in psychiatric hospital.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2015
i said wetin be dis, when one of my played vic o song.
Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by channel190(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2015
Books...ers
Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by Lovexme(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2015
That Vic'O niggar is a joke.

Sh.it Lyrics, sh.it video, sh.it everything.
Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2015
ionsman:
The same vic o who sang,"helllloooo baby....hello hello hello ooh oh oh hey hey hey oh oh oh".

That guy is meant to be in psychiatric hospital.
grin grin grin grin
Please, I listened to one of Falz's...he first made an announcement like he were in the cockpit of a Plane. Do you know this track name? Kindly tell me, biko smiley
Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by ionsman: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin grin grin
Please, I listened to one of Falz's...he first made an announcement like he were in the cockpit of a Plane. Do you know this track name? Kindly tell me, biko smiley

Falz-airline drama....It's a skit.

1 Like

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by gemale(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Abeg wteva weed vico is on, I want it. It seems 2 have d effect of taking 1's self worth 2 an unprecedented summit.

1 Like

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by MzCorleone(f): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Vic O abi Vicks blue should just shut the hell up and stop tryin to remain relevant.
Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by RAPMAN02(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2015
This phenom is getting interesting . naija sabi whine.
Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by naijaboiy: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzCorleone:
Vic O abi Vicks blue should just shut the hell up and stop tryin to remain relevant.

Lol I don't think he was ever relevant gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by MzCorleone(f): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Don't mind the leech grin
Re: I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned by Reediano(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

OooopsOooops shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unveiling Li Family Chinese Illuminati Coronavirus Hoax / Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) / D'Banj, Mercy Aigbe & Beats FM's OAP, Dami Elebe has new love. Check it Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.