Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (65916 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by vybzkartel: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Being a guy myself.. I know what we can say sometimes just because we need that one particular girl... Lol... I remember i told a lady dangote was my business partner... Shockingly i had her... Lol... Ladies let's have some fun... Drop all the funnies guys say and do when they want you. Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Is your name "Blessing"...? I think I saw You in my dreams...lipsrsealed

Very Lame...

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by obiorathesubtle: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2015

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
If I flip a coin what are my chances of getting head ?

I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours ?

If you could be words on paper, you'd be fine print.

And them ones that be like you're the only chicken in my jollof. Kmt.

46 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by vybzkartel: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Emac34: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

yua dey only bug in my bedgringrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by cruzita(f): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
I hate u for ur beauty(those days ooooo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Rexaxe(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
just say
"Hi"..
and shes all yours

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ClassCaptain(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
interesting..

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by icewinz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
I think the funniest thing i ever said to a girl while trying to break the ice and get on with the toasting was i saying,(she was on lot of jewelries)-me:watsap bea,i love your jewelries her-(smiles), me- i think even your smile was made of 12K gold,and your entire oufit around 100million USD.

She luaghed.

Her: if i could have worth all that my father could have sold me.
(we all luaghed).
The a lil,chat,i collected her digits, and till today she be my paddy cuase it turn out to be friendship.
#thumpsuptosimplegirls.

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by icewinz(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Girls are not bread my brother,how would we start toasting them grin cheesy

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Cholls(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

my sister u can liee.

181 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by vybzkartel: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Cholls:
my sister u can liee.

Lol... Are you guilty?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Cholls:
my sister u can liee.

What ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by 7footre(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Did he eventually get head? undecided

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by vybzkartel: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
7footre:

But what is head?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
7footre:

No.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
vybzkartel:

But what is head?

A blowjôb...

7 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by 7footre(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
vybzkartel:

But what is head?
There are two sides to a coin... head and tail grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by 7footre(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

No.
He would have to toss again I guess cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chai toasting lady never easy tax base on a kind of personal shy tins

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
7footre:

He would have to toss again I guess cheesy

Kmt lol worst pick up line ever

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
cruzita:
we are talking abt resent toast,..married ladies are n't called here.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Adonis3: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
cruzita:

The guy is gay embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by 7footre(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Kmt lol worst pick up line ever
I actually like it! Will try it out and see what d outcome would be

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by CaroLyner(f): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Does your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Michellla(f): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
guy: Where have you been all my life?
me: Hiding from guys like you.

guy: i'v seen you somewhere before
me: yeah.thats why i dont go there anymore.

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Moz22: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

A blowjôb...
ghen ghen

7 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Following to know how it goes cos hv neva been "toasted" cry
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
The destiny of this thread is gon b gr8.. ffg
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Ewizard(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
U guys jus med me remember ma luv leta days.. grin
Wah dah fark!
Hell funny!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Jayjay0(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Even ugly ass girls that have never been approached in their lifetime will still come here and lie...

Well embarassed embarassed

89 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / Multicolored Slay Mama Slammed On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.