Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Mr Seun,your Attention Is Needed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Seun,your Attention Is Needed. (641 Views)

2017 Budget: The Aso Rock Budget That Deserves Your Attention by Saatah Nubari / Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet / Seun,your Attention Is Needed On This.check The Excesses Of Your Mod's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mr Seun,your Attention Is Needed. by Toktee(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mr seun,please and please,called mynd44 to order,mynd44 has turned nairaland to a tool he used for a personal fight,mynd44 banned me two times in november for just no reasonable reason,this month alone he banned me twice for four days each,my crime,i called someone who is not even a member of this forum "e-diot",i hereby challenged mynd44 to define e_diot here,or give me a dictionary meaning of e-diot that he used as areason to banned me,failure to do that,i will asked mynd44 to hid his face in sham
The second to the last banned,i challenged mynd44 to re-post the coment that earned me a four days banned,he was unable to do so,i even dignify him with a mail without reply,mynd44 banned anybody he hate and chosed any rule to defend himself,SEUN,called MYND44 to order.
Re: Mr Seun,your Attention Is Needed. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Mr Seun,your Attention Is Needed. by 1United1: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

Mynd44 ban him now

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun,your Attention Is Needed. by Toktee(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
1United1:

Mynd44 ban him now
He is free to do that only if he can reply my allegation against him,the adjective i will used to qualify him depend on his reply.
Re: Mr Seun,your Attention Is Needed. by missKiffy(f): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Seun,your Attention Is Needed. by Toktee(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
missKiffy:
lipsrsealed
But y?
Re: Mr Seun,your Attention Is Needed. by Mynd44: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them

1 Like

(1)

NYSC December Allowance / We Don’t Need Your Apology - Shiites Reply / PDP To EFCC & FG - Holding Charge Aginst Olisa Metuh Is Completely Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.