Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food (2960 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by chronique(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Reading some comments here,is enough to make one offended. Sometimes,I wonder why some Nigerians are irredeemably stupid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by NavierStokes(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sibrah:
Otuoke man is your hero for you to write this trash. Help tell your employers to Return the whole money.

If I were you, I would worry about my brain that seems like it has been "short changed" rather than where anonymous people on Nairaland, get their pay or who they have as their hero. We are talking about figures that are glaringly visible to the blind here my friend, and not some phantom accusations against our countries exNSA for charges that he has pleaded not guilty to and for monies the DSS hasn't been able to point to.
Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by omenka(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Rad1cal:
Even Pastor Osinbade sef wan flex food pass Sambo.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha ! @ the Stench of Change
This one read the article upside down.

So much for Epkas spreading some regurgitated lie everywhere about a phantom 1.7billion on feeding.

These guys are demonic liars.

Cc: Great664

That said, the amount for the State House, especially the BMW cars is a no-no for me. I hope the dysfunctional NASS kicks against it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Geniro: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Demdem2:

A mad man will never accept that he is mad. Won't expect a dafto also.

Zombie.
Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by snailspeed: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
omenka:

So much for Epkas spreading some regurgitated lie everywhere about a phantom 1.7billion on feeding.

That said, the amount for the State House, especially the BMW cars is a no-no for me. I hope the dysfunctional NASS kicks against it.

So the job of figthing corruption has shifted to the NASS? I thought Saraki was the crook and Buhari the saint? What happened?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Rad1cal: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
omenka:

Your fraudulent god is spending a whooping 11.5 billion more than his predecessor and you are here with 1.7 Billion feeding money.

What difference does it make.

cc Great664

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Christoskurion: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sheer hypocrisy. I pity those(youths) who blindly sing their praise without setting political parties aside and positively influencing their leaders for the success of this nation. The aristocratical families keep enriching themselves and keep impoverishing the populace.
Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by snailspeed: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Honorarium & Sitting Allowance (Mr President) - N307,644,034
Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Meiji(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Based on the N3.6b allocation for BMW cars, I think we owe Stella Oduah an apology.
Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by TimeManager(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2015
You can't stop wailers that has made up their minds to wail. Jonathan's dogs even had enough to spare. Afterall, it wasn't #1.7b as foolishly celebrated, yet wailers shifting the goal post. As rapacious as fortunato. *still awaiting official breakdown.

No lie only truth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by obailala(m): 12:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

M@stubating zombie like you. Your fraudulent god is spending a whooping 11.5 billion more than his predecessor and you are here blocking your feeble brains with 1.7 Billion feeding money.

What difference does it make Zombie.

cc Great664
Are you aware the budget for presidency also covers agencies like EFCC?....

That EFCC was non-existent under Jonah isnt news anymore is it?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Demdem2: 1:00am On Dec 30, 2015
Geniro:

Zombie.

Dafto.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by likila: 1:00am On Dec 30, 2015
dunkem21:
The audience should help to compare and contrast ..

Click share for Buhari ..

Like for GEJ ..

na buhari eat pass
230 billion against 190 million!
Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Demdem2: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2015
snailspeed:

So the job of figthing corruption has shifted to the NASS? I thought Saraki was the crook and Buhari the saint? What happened?

Do u even know what corruption is?
Rubbish
Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Rad1cal: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2015
obailala:

You need to keep shut lest you appear dumb. What has EFCC got to do with needless billions proposed for acquisition of BMWs and the atrocious 764 million to be lavished on recreational activities.

Am sure social media agents of change like you were captured into next year budget.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Demdem2: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2015
obailala:

Av seen the full details of state house headquarters, except amount to be spent on BMW, honorarium and one or two items i need clarrification on, i think i am perfectly comfortable with it. its a 1800 page document. cant paste all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Rad1cal: 1:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

You need to keep shut lest you appear dumb. What has EFCC got to do with needless billions proposed for acquisition of BMWs and the atrocious 764 million to be lavished on recreational activities.

Am sure social media agents of change like you were captured into next year budget.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5
Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Demdem2: 1:18am On Dec 30, 2015
grin

Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Sibrah: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2015
NavierStokes:

If I were you, I would[b] worry about my brain that seems like it has been "short changed" [/b]rather than where anonymous people on Nairaland, get their pay or who they have as their hero. We are talking about figures that are glaringly visible to the blind here my friend, and not some phantom accusations against our countries exNSA for charges that he has pleaded not guilty to and for monies the DSS hasn't been able to point to.
Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by obailala(m): 1:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!

See all these lovers of corruption and Jonah ass lickers having a filled day. grin

Nobody supports the splurging of billions on bmw cars and by the time time the very people you term zombies protest against it, I can assure you that it would be reviewed. But same cannot be said for the blind ass licking you guys gave the Otuokean.

Meanwhile I can bet my life that the only reasons these computer equipment and recreation facilities are being budgeted for AGAIN is because the millions budgeted for them consistently in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 were all Dasuki'ed.
Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Rad1cal: 1:30am On Dec 30, 2015
obailala:
See all these lovers of corruption and Jonah ass lickers having a filled day. grin

Nobody supports the splurging of billions on bmw cars and by the time time the very people you term zombies protest against it, I can assure you that it would be reviewed. But same cannot be said for the blind ass licking you guys gave the Otuokean.

My friend go and hide your sorry head in shame.

Your god is splashing 11.5 billion more than his predecessor and you are here defending nonsense after constipating over Aisha rice.

Re: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa; To Spend Less On Food by Demdem2: 2:19am On Dec 30, 2015
For the medical center, going through the details it will be money well spent. i no longer have issues with it but the software cost is high ooo. Obviously, the amount budgeted to it over the years was not disbursed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best 5 Nigerian Politicians In Office 2016 (#3 Will Shock You!) – Vineck.com / Restructuring- 6 New Zones / Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.