Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? (3273 Views)

Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000? / What Small Biz Can I Setup With N250,000 In Lagos / What Business Can I Start With N250,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by solajacobs(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2006
Hello fellow Nairaland users. Can anybody help me out on this?

I need detailed information on the type of small scale business I can do with two hundred and fifty naira (N250,000). Your quick response would be well appreciated. Thanks.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by ebony9ja(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2006
Do a kerosene distribution business.

Go to the depot, buy kerosene at depot price (N56-N65) a litre. Just make sure you have already commision a small tank, say, 5000 litre tank and start selling. as a retailer, you are suppose to be selling between N85-N90 a litre. If you do it well and cut unnecessary cost, you should make between 40k - 50k in for every tankful of kerosene. However, your major profit is a matter of turnover. If you can get yourself a good location to sell, you can finish a tankful within a week, you quickly go back to replenish your stocks and the cycle continues. In a good month, depending on your turnover, you can make your 250k back. It works and it quite easy. all the best!
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by Temin(m): 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2006
Ebonny9ja Have you tried this before ? Gething the supply is not that simple
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by ebony9ja(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2006
yes, though as a passive member( financier). different companies offer different prices at the depot. its up to you to get the best price you possibly can. since we only have 250k to invest, we need to secure a good deal on product delivery (transportation) . e.t.c. just make sure you take the product to where its needed so you can sell on time. the keyword is turnover . its not too dificult to get the product from depot.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by tellmemore(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2006
ebony9ja does the 250000 cover only the buying of the kerosene?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by ebony9ja(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2006
NO! 250k can cover the cost of everything including the product. if u buy at a good rate, you can get yourself around 2300 litres after getting the tank and measuring cans! do the calculation, u will still have some extra nairas left after getting the product. bottom line is ,get the product at the cheapest rate you possibly can. my advise is to visit the depot, find out how everything is being done, et.c. after your own analysis base on what you have, you may decide to go ahead!

all the best
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by chimaze(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2006
ebony9ja:

Do a kerosene distribution business.

Go to the depot, buy kerosene at depot price (N56-N65) a litre. Just make sure you have already commision a small tank, say, 5000 litre tank and start selling. as a retailer, you are suppose to be selling between N85-N90 a litre. If you do it well and cut unnecessary cost, you should make between 40k - 50k in for every tankful of kerosene. However, your major profit is a matter of turnover. If you can get yourself a good location to sell, you can finish a tankful within a week, you quickly go back to replenish your stocks and the cycle continues. In a good month, depending on your turnover, you can make your 250k back. It works and it quite easy. all the best!

Ebony9ja ,you've got a great business acumen. I'm Very impressed.

solajacobs, this is a very good business. I know people that started like this in Kano state, selling kerosene. Now they own filling statations.

The secret of business is, start small and grow with your biz. This way, it is hard for you to fail.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by MAYORIN1(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2007
RECHARGE CARD - O yes, it sells like pure water.

Just get a good location and u are done.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by danielng: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2007
Hi,
250,000 is much money to invest with. I will not advice you to cast your eggs in one basket.
If you can come into importation with half of the money i can guarantee to offer you connections to get cheap products from china and shipment with the clearing at the fastest time.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by MAYORIN1(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2007
Go into real business man
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by emmaaggrey: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ Mayorin1, hw are you doing now? please do you know how is it getting kerosine from the Benin depot especially now that the products are very scarce?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by emmaaggrey: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ Ebony9ja, you are nice person, pls can you give me more hints on this kerosine business? i have some money with me i want to really utilize now because i would be passing out of the NYSC scheme pretty soon.....pls your urgennt resp
onse would be well appreciated sir...
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by halifab: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
start small service compay that you cab parley into millions within a short time
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
You can go into agriculture.Crop production or animal.husbandry but i think crop production will save you time and headache of management for poultry or any animal production.
I advise you to go into cassava production.I can assure you that you will get over 100% ROI from any investment you make from it.
We lease land for production
like us on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
or call the farm manager Mr.Gbenga on 08164628081,01-7910494
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by atuagbo: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
halifab: start small service compay that you cab parley into millions within a short time

Thks.
But like what?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by Quailbirdfarmer: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Invest half of d money into quail bird farming, is one of d best in poultry business but many farmer don't kno much about it, u start making your money immediately from your area, No need of experience or educational level anybody can do the biz cos it couldn't easy to waste your hard earn into fluck business, for detail pm me.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by secnelly: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2013
Quailbirdfarmer: Invest half of d money into quail bird farming, is one of d best in poultry business but many farmer don't kno much about it, u start making your money immediately from your area, No need of experience or educational level anybody can do the biz cos it couldn't easy to waste your hard earn into fluck business, for detail pm me.
how can i locate a quail farmer or egg distributor in south east, preferably Anambra? Or can u make supplies to Anambra?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
The kerosine business sound good,@ ebony9ja is it a good ideal to use nossle/fuel dispenser for the kerosine bussiness beside d road?? I really don't know much about d kerosine bussiness but I will like to hv some ideal so I can set one up,thanks.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by Quailbirdfarmer: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
secnelly: how can i locate a quail farmer or egg distributor in south east, preferably Anambra? Or can u make supplies to Anambra?

we supply to all state through out the federation depend on quantity you want. Which area are you in anambra? We deliver via transportation mean.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by Quailbirdfarmer: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2014
If you like I will advise you invest into Importation business Is one of the best business ever turn over profit of 100% sure!!!
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by murphy02(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2014
Quailbirdfarmer: If you like I will advise you invest into Importation business Is one of the best business ever turn over profit of 100% sure!!!

importation of what, please specify
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? by halifab: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello,
RETIRED,LAY OFF, UNEMPLOYED,INSUFFICIENT INCOME,INVESTMENT NEED?
This link as the resources and toolkit to start your own business

www.businessnow.info
Rgds
MW

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good / Make Legal Daily income from Paxful. / Wat Profitable Business Can Be Setup Wiv 300 Thousand Naira In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.