Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts (6992 Views)

Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.26th.march.2015 | You And His Gifts! / Understanding The Concept of Tithing / The 9 Supernatural Gifts Of The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts by successway: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2009
The HOLY SPIRIT, My Senior Partner

God's divine executive agent in the world today is the Holy Spirit. He is continuing the work that Jesus began. he is moving among millions of believers and unbelievers all over the world - in homes, churches and prisons, behind the Iron and Bamboo Curtains, and in countries where the gospel has been resisted for centuries. He is moving and working in response to the pleas of God's children everywhere. His work is powerful and continues steadily in the lives of Christians who have sought His help.

Learn how you can let the Holy Spirit be your senior partner in your daily life;

Be inspired by David Yonggi Cho's personal testimony of his working relationship with the Holy Spirit;

Learn about the person and work of the Holy Spirit, so that you can let Him guide you more effectively;
understand and receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit

The HOLY SPIRIT, My Senior Partner originally from David Yongi Cho, Founder and Pastor of Yoido Full Gospel Church, Seoul, Korea but have compiled it into an ebook

For more information on this ebook, please contact 07038203910 or email: oladipupodaniel@yahoo.com[b][/b]

You can also check some of my blog for more resources
Re: The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts by PastorAIO: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2009
What happened to the Vicar of Christ on Earth.
Re: The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts by Marlbron: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2009
Please check again. Is it possible for you to have the Holy Spirit if you have not been baptized by one who is imbued by the Spirit? God has released all sorts of spirits and angels into the world in this last day. Not all of that is the Holy Spirit . For you to have the gift of the Holy Spirit, you have to practise the injuction of Jesus Christ ie love one another and be baptized of the Holy spirit. The you are a True Worshipper. There are many fake worshippers. Am not sure most of our churches have the Holy Spirit. And you can perform miracles without the Holy Spirit, only that you cannot equal that of Christ or exceed it. Remember that Christ said that with the Spirit you will do all I have done and more because he goes to the Father.
Re: The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts by successway: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2009
Thanks for your comment. But if you go through this book i'm talking about you will know what i mean. It explain everything from A-Z of the Holy Spirit. From Who is the Holy Spirit to the Power of Holy Spirit. Thanks.
Re: The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bro. I can't find the blog or the book. What t do?
Re: The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts by kcwitch(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2015
odeotito:
Bro. I can't find the blog or the book. What t do?

Google it or drop your email so I can send it to you.
Re: The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts by vooks: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2015
successway:

God's divine executive agent in the world today is the Holy Spirit. He is continuing the work that Jesus began. he is moving among millions of believers and unbelievers all over the world - in homes, churches and prisons, behind the Iron and Bamboo Curtains, and in countries where the gospel has been resisted for centuries. He is moving and working in response to the pleas of God's children everywhere. His work is powerful and continues steadily in the lives of Christians who have sought His help.

Learn how you can let the Holy Spirit be your senior partner in your daily life;

Be inspired by David Yonggi Cho's personal testimony of his working relationship with the Holy Spirit;

Learn about the person and work of the Holy Spirit, so that you can let Him guide you more effectively;

The HOLY SPIRIT, My Senior Partner originally from David Yongi Cho, Founder and Pastor of Yoido Full Gospel Church, Seoul, Korea but have compiled it into an ebook

For more information on this ebook, please contact 07038203910 or email: oladipupodaniel@yahoo.com[b][/b]

And the author apparently partnered with some other spirits and plundered $12M
http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2014/february/founder-of-worlds-largest-megachurch-convicted-cho-yoido.html
Re: The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts by adeoyesam(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
it is possible for me to get the ebook
Re: The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts by steveregs1: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Please I want to read this book. Can you send a copy to steveregs(at)gmail.com? Thanks.

successway:

Re: The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts by ekopini: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
I have HOLY SPIRIT MY SENIOR PARTNER BY PAUL YONGGI CHO. Anyone interested can send me an email: ekopini@gmail.com and I ll send it to you free!

(1) (Reply)

4 Types Of Sins That Prove That There Are Big Sins And Little Sins / What Is An Unbeliever/what Constitutes An Unbeliever? / Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.