Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies (2315 Views)

Man Suffers Throat Injury While Performing MouthAction With Gay Partner (pics) / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / 5 Signs U Have Gay Tendencies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by tzoracle: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2015
So for some weeks now,this male friend of mine has been exhibiting gayness towards me,uses my picture on a regular as his whatsapp dp,behaves feminine toward me,tell me to send him my acct no??,and nw at an odd time yesterday called me and said my dear...

Ps I have had gay stalkers in d past and stopping the act was as simple as a threat or blocking the person. But this is a 'friend friend',abeg make mature minds help me
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Tell him straight to his face that you are straight and he shouldn't try such gay_shit with you, else you'd end your friendship with him. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by CountDracula(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2015
Tell him ure HIV positive, he will leave u alone

2 Likes

Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by tzoracle: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:
Tell him straight to his face that you are straight and he shouldn't try such gay_shit with you, else you'd end your friendship with him. Simple.

That was my last option,ie* being straightforward.
Looking for any other way that common sense can prevail
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by tzoracle: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
CountDracula:
Tell him ure HIV positive, he will leave u alone

Then after he frees me,rumour go start..
Then it would reach my people embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by CountDracula(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2015
tzoracle:

Then after he frees me,rumour go start..
Then it would reach my people embarassed

If he releases rumor dat ure hiv positive, u release ur rumor dat he's gay and he's havin an affair with his dad's best friend

1 Like

Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by OreoPaschal(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2015
tzoracle:
So for some weeks now,this male friend of mine has been exhibiting gayness towards me,uses my picture on a regular as his whatsapp dp,behaves feminine toward me,tell me to send him my acct no??,and nw at an odd time yesterday called me and said my dear...

Ps I have had gay stalkers in d past and stopping the act was as simple as a threat or blocking the person. But this is a 'friend friend',abeg make mature minds help me
Dn't be in a hurry to tag him a gay,its better you wait for him to hit the nail on the head.he is likely to mean no harm. cool

1 Like

Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by Keketu(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2015
OreoPaschal:

Dn't be in a hurry to tag him a gay,its better you wait for him to hit the nail on the head.he is likely to mean no harm. cool
gay cu! gay ka! gay gay gay gabriel backgiver! GAYYYYYYYYYYUYYUUUUUUUUYYYYY
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by tzoracle: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2015
CountDracula:

If he releases rumor dat ure hiv positive, u release ur rumor dat he's gay and he's havin an affair with his dad's best friend

I believe u can kill grin
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by tzoracle: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2015
OreoPaschal:

What if he hits d nail on the head when his goons are around??

3 scenarios
I get to walk (most unlikely)
I give in (most most unlikely)
I get killed (most likely)
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by CountDracula(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2015
tzoracle:

I believe u can kill grin
Of course, I killed d christmas chicken. If I don't, who will?

2 Likes

Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Simply tell him you're not interested..

What's so bloody hard? it's not rocket science...undecided
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Wtf! He tries dat on u, skin him alive
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by tzoracle: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Simply tell him you're not interested..

What's so bloody hard? it's not rocket science...undecided

Sister I said gay tendencies,I didn't say he requested for anything.....I just want to put him off
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by kaziblake(f): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Gay,i had experience with a lesbian,a matured woman telling me rubbish,i told her off and blocked her number.
So tell your friend that you are not interested or block his number.
Shikena.
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by obiorathesubtle: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Report him to lalasticlala undecidedangry

2 Likes

Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by cruzita(f): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2015
tell him in as much as he chooses to be gay u have chosen to be straight and u wouldn't want to jeopardise ur friendship with him because of this.so he should control himself or end the friendship. shikina

1 Like

Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by OreoPaschal(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2015
tzoracle:

What if he hits d nail on the head when his goons are around??

3 scenarios
I get to walk (most unlikely)
I give in (most most unlikely)
I get killed (most likely)
Ain't you strong enough to fight back??...c'mon,i see no reason why you have to be scared of this ppl(gays).You are yet to get enough evidence that he is a gay..."gay tendency" therefore I will advice you keep mute and watch him open up as one, when he does so you can now shun him off...give him red light that you ain't one and can't be.but try and be rational when taking actions.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by OreoPaschal(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2015
Keketu:
gay cu! gay ka! gay gay gay gabriel backgiver! GAYYYYYYYYYYUYYUUUUUUUUYYYYY
I will try as little I can to be polite with you.I am not a gay.Thanks[center][/center]
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by NemzySeries(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2015
oboi see free ride abeg.....ma guy in as much as U're d driver & hiz d passenger no p but if na u b passenger d cgpa of ur ass wud b brought to nofin Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by tzoracle: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
tell him in as much as he chooses to be gay u have chosen to be straight and u wouldn't want to jeopardise ur friendship with him because of this.so he should control himself or end the friendship. shikina

He hasn't come out openly to say he is gay
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by SINNZ(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2015
tzoracle:

He hasn't come out openly to say he is gay
Have u tried to "not" appear gay? Cos, you look gay.
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by tzoracle: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2015
SINNZ:

Have u tried to "not" appear gay? Cos, you look gay.

Nahh
I'm as straight as there can be
And yeah,he knows I like women like mad
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Simply ask him if he's gay. If yes, then make him understand that you aren't, but that you're cool with you guys still being friends (assuming that's the case).

Sometimes gay people unashamedly throw subtle mannerisms at straight folks to actually see if they're also gay. They may or may not be attracted to the person per se. But chances are the person might be, in a situation like you've outlined.

No need to get uncomfortable though. A sensible gay person would quickly understand not display those affections anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by misterjosh(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
tongue embrace him, hop u've given him ur acct n_o...
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by MzOracle(f): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Since he's a close friend he should know you're straight and if he doesn't, let him know....that's after making sure he's sending gay vibes towards you.
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by 20bc(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
This one na simple matter na, just take him to a brothel and arrange one or two badt olosh for him, then you can take one for yourself.... If he continues behaving like a gay nigga towards you, my brother run for your life oh...
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Just get a really strong glue and seal up ur arse hole if that's what u fear for
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by Vivly(f): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
I've been obsessed about gay people at one point in my life but never have I had one as a friend. I just don't know why
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by tzoracle: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
misterjosh:
tongue embrace him, hop u've given him ur acct n_o...

Nooooo
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by tzoracle: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzOracle:
Since he's a close friend he should know you're straight and if he doesn't, let him know....that's after making sure he's sending gay vibes towards you.

Hw do I make sure! ??
Re: Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies by tzoracle: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Vivly:
I've been obsessed about gay people at one point in my life but never have I had one as a friend. I just don't know why

Make I give u em contact?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? / See what this couple are doing for love / When A Guy Is With A New Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.