Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. (32335 Views)

JAMB - The Way Forward / An Insight Into Studying Abroad: A Nigerian Perspective / An Insight Into Studying Abroad: A Nigerian Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. by cooooooks(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
My statement wasn't an attack.One does not need to be an expert or study economics in school to understand economics.

I understand your post but your proposal won't work, hasn't worked before and makes matters worse.

Read this post by an expert (easy to read) that explains the issue a little bit: https:///7H0s01

There is presently excess dollars in the country but because we have two exchange rates, there's too much pressure on the official CBN reserves. Floating the Naira will remove all pressure from the CBN reserves & reduce the parallel market price (because demand and supply will clear).

IbXavier:
with due respect sir , i did not insinuate i am an economics expert nor did i study economics as my major. In reality , which country can have a close, especially a country like Nigeria. Ban of ATM doees not mean all source to get money out of Nigeria is blocked , it can only reduce it to an extent. Alll i post was to encourage the reduction of outflow of naira and promotion of Stuffs that will bring more inflow of naira. this can be collectively attained by Government and Nigerians at large.

Re: Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. by stanogb(m): 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
The best so far is happytime logistics.
My company has been using them and they always deliver.

PS:
If you need paypal to pay for your goods from china, dubai etc at a cheaper rate than banks, contact 08104323941,
Can help and very reliable
Re: Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. by cooooooks(m): 3:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Going to class, studying, putting in the effort.

erico2k2:

What's their contribution as students?
Re: Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. by kinibd(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Oga OP i really tried hard to make sense of your post but i just couldnt because I school in ghana and unfortunately I could not come back home for the holiday due to monetary issues, man(me) no even chop xmas or new year chicken and now wey small thing don enter my account wey i open wey wen i wan collect the card you tell me say i fit use am anywhere put expiry date join sef!!! I no know whether na buhari or emefielu dey cos this shit but the person efuela,another reason your theory no make sense is the condition of The nigerian educational system, that should be fixed then you can come and do this your calculation of how many students x how much they spend, you said it yourself that you schooled in ghana so you should know, or have a reason why you did.
Last bullet : since they stopped the use of naira atm cards abroad they should as well stop the use of non-Naira atm cards in Nigeria!! Bunch of lipsrsealed
Re: Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. by erico2k2(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
cooooooks:
Going to class, studying, putting in the effort.

How does that add to our finicial status of today which is next to nothing?
Re: Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. by erico2k2(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
kinibd:
Oga OP i really tried hard to make sense of your post but i just couldnt because I school in ghana and unfortunately I could not come back home for the holiday due to monetary issues, man(me) no even chop xmas or new year chicken and now wey small thing don enter my account wey i open wey wen i wan collect the card you tell me say i fit use am anywhere put expiry date join sef!!! I no know whether na buhari or emefielu dey cos this shit but the person efuela,another reason your theory no make sense is the condition of The nigerian educational system, that should be fixed then you can come and do this your calculation of how many students x how much they spend, you said it yourself that you schooled in ghana so you should know, or have a reason why you did.
Last bullet : since they stopped the use of naira atm cards abroad they should as well stop the use of non-Naira atm cards in Nigeria!! Bunch of lipsrsealed
Like I said ur certificate in Ghana same as Nigeria if not less.U r not going to be treated any diffrent abroad.on the barn on foreign atm cards in. I geriatric that will never happen unless the witches in PMB 's village came to stay at Aso rock.The money withdrew in Nigeria with foreign ATM cards are backed by their own. External reserve.
Re: Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. by erico2k2(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
stanogb:
The best so far is happytime logistics.
My company has been using them and they always deliver.

PS:
If you need paypal to pay for your goods from china, dubai etc at a cheaper rate than banks, contact 08104323941,
Can help and very reliable
Is there Paypal in china?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FUTA Expels Six Students Who Attacked A Female Student / LASU VC, John Obafunwa Has No PhD & Holds Two Jobs - ASUU / ABU Zaria Student ConstructsLeemah Mobil Barrier Sensitive As Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.