Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute (4137 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by marvelck: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2015
If you are lady dating more than one guy at a time, you are not only confused, but also a prostitute....

1 Like

Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by taiocol: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2015
undecided

Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by PHEMIEY(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2015
marvelck:
If you are lady dating more than one guy at a time, you are not only confused, but also a prostitute....

kilode, why na
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by ronald4lif(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2015
If you're a guy dating more than one lady at a time you're also a disgusting male prostitute? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Gbam
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by obiorathesubtle: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Kingdoms of the Earth, sing unto God, Praises to the Lord that carry above the sky of heaven to the East. Behold, He sends forth His Own Voice, the Voice of Virtue. Attribute the Virtue to God. We exorcise you, every impure spirit, every satanic power, every incursion of the infernal adversary, every legion, every congregation and diabolical sect. Thus, cursed demon and every diabolical legion, we adjure you. Cease to deceive human creatures, and to give to them the Poison of Eternal Perdition. Go away, Satan, inventor and master of all deceit, pioneer of prostitution and enemy of humanity's salvation. Be humble under the Powerful Hand of God -- tremble and flee -- I invoke by us the Sacred and Terrible Name at which those down below tremble. From the snares of the devil, free us, Lord. So that You may make Your Children safe to serve You freely we ask You, hear us. So that You may destroy the enemies of Your Sacred fold, we ask You, hear us!
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by nerdfrost(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Guy u funny ooo, what about casanova guys nko
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by SINNZ(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Seconded! cool
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2015
grin men with big mouth...
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by flawlesRebirth(f): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Kingdoms of the Earth, sing unto God,
Praises to the Lord
that carry above the sky
of heaven to the East.
Behold, He sends forth His Own Voice,
the Voice of Virtue.
Attribute the Virtue to God.
We exorcise you, every impure spirit,
every satanic power, every incursion
of the infernal adversary, every legion,
every congregation and diabolical sect.
Thus, cursed demon
and every diabolical legion, we adjure you.
Cease to deceive human creatures,
and to give to them the Poison of Eternal Perdition.
Go away, Satan, inventor and master
of all deceit, pioneer of prostitution and enemy of humanity's salvation.
Be humble under the Powerful Hand of God --
tremble and flee -- I invoke by
us the Sacred and Terrible Name
at which those down below tremble.
From the snares of the devil, free us, Lord.
So that You may make Your Children safe to serve You
freely
we ask You, hear us.
So that You may destroy the enemies of Your Sacred fold,
we ask You, hear us!
.uR SICKNESS STRONG
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by hottest111: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2015
marvelck:
guy..u dey vex o
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by Emmydek(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2015
I reserve this space for the prostitutes or use to be prostitutes or those planning or intending to be one
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by bronzegoddess(f): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2015
Lol. Boys won't learn, girls don't even care anymore.
If u like call them mother of all oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by Emmyginger(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2015
lyk seriously? Wat of guys dat av more dan one galfriend,wat do u call dem? Sex retailer
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by mizquote(f): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2015
ok.
who e help?
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by Ray360: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Agreed. Balance it! there should be gender parity. any guy dating more than one girl is also a prostitute.
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by emotions1: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2015
E pain her.... grin grin
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by Emac34: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Wat ar my hearinggringrin
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by taiocol: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2015
What about those dating one guy and constantly Joylanding on other dick nko
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by seggzz(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2015
marvelck:
A prostitute is any woman or man who engaged in any sexual activities for the purpose of earning money.
Point of correction, a man can also be called a prostitute. A woman is a slut if she keep more than one bf and engages sexual activities with them.
Mathematically,
Prostitute>slut.

Most girls nowadays are prostitute in making and acting....
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2015
SINNZ:
Seconded! cool
Why wont u seconded? grin grin
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by joliyp(f): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2015
ladies always bears d brunt . better remain single
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by SINNZ(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why wont u seconded? grin grin

My english name is Secondus gringrin

1 Like

Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2015
SINNZ:

My english name is Secondus gringrin
No wonder grin i like dat bear bear on ya dp#goatie cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by obiorathesubtle: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.uR SICKNESS STRONG
undecided you no dy current oo.. You just dy find out?
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by seggzz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Lol. Boys won't learn, girls don't even care anymore.

If u like call them mother of all oloshos.
If you don't care, I can take you home with 20,000naira for one night? Can we negotiate on olosho style and pattern of sex before chuku chuku go enter orange lol

Don't you care about my above statement?
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by SINNZ(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
No wonder grin i like dat bear bear on ya dp#goatie cheesy cheesy
Hehehehe... If u're a good girl, I might let you stroke it wink
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
SINNZ:
Hehehehe... If u're a good girl, I might let you stroke it wink
Goatie grin grin wat if i'm a bad gurl,will u still let me? cheesy
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by SINNZ(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
Goatie grin grin wat if i'm a bad gurl,will u still let me? cheesy
Doggie gringrin I kind of like bad girls you know? smiley
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
marvelck:

And the guys ? ? ? ? ? what are they called ?
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
marvelck:

Yeah like you mothersad
Re: Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
SINNZ:
Doggie gringrin I kind of like bad girls you know? smiley
grin grin badt boy jam badt gurl sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Hairiest And Most Shaved PĆ¹ssy On Nairaland (photos PG 18+) / Romantic Poems...drop One, Steal Another / See An Ex-maritime Academy Cadet's Wedding In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.