Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Am Looking For A Foreign Business Partners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Looking For A Foreign Business Partners (2055 Views)

Get Us A Foreign Buyer Of Gold And Get Commission. / Profit Sharing Ratio Between Business Partners / Imagination - How To Survive "Ba-dollars" As A Foreign Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For A Foreign Business Partners by ollyboy009(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2015
Hello nairalanders, pls I would love to know if anyone know how to source for a foreign business partners especially in countries like china, USA and India. My organisation is a Maritime Logistics company and due to demand by our multinational clients, its is expedient that we have business partners atleast in those countries so as to ensure efficient procurement and shipping of our clients logistics. Pls contact me (my line in my signature) if you wanna be a partner in any of those countries. Kindly drop me a reply if you have an idea on out to source if any pls. Thanks.
Re: I Am Looking For A Foreign Business Partners by arbitrage: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
ollyboy009:
Hello nairalanders, pls I would love to know if anyone know how to source for a foreign business partners especially in countries like china, USA and India. My organisation is a Maritime Logistics company and due to demand by our multinational clients, its is expedient that we have business partners atleast in those countries so as to ensure efficient procurement and shipping of our clients logistics. Pls contact me (my line in my signature) if you wanna be a partner in any of those countries. Kindly drop me a reply if you have an idea on out to source if any pls. Thanks.

I can be your partner for China, USA, UK and Canada. What are you importing for clients?
Re: I Am Looking For A Foreign Business Partners by ollyboy009(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
arbitrage:

I can be your partner for China, USA, UK and Canada. What are you importing for clients?
Thanks man, can you please mail me privately with your phone or text me on my line below, I will call you asap, then we can talk. Other people with key interest are still welcome.
Re: I Am Looking For A Foreign Business Partners by Flexzy01(m): 12:36am On May 26, 2016
Good day to all NL members! I need an equity partner(s) for ''cooking gas distribution'' business in Lagos. The materials/ equipments are already settled so an equity/ vesting partner to bring in atleat N3m is what we're seeking coz we intend to build & run the business like kiakiagas. This step is just the beginning for a bigger picture in the oil/gas industry which will be outlined in detail to the prospective investor. If interested, Kindly contact me on my email: abammicheal22@gmail .com so that we can arrange a meeting... Than you all.

(1) (Reply)

Earn $200 To $1000 Per Day From Google News / Can Nuclear Power Deliver Nigeria From Electricity Problems? / What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.