Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,394 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? (40793 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by justmenoni: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kikikiki Bros u harsh small ooooooo

MRBrownJ:
@korel9
what would telling him serve exactly?! you are not looking to marry her, neither does he, so enjoy this community toto, and be merry.

yeah she may have many other guys in her stable, and so what?! these guy are after her just for the toto, so they shouldnt complain.
and condoms are not made for donkeys.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by BayoJoe: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
R. Kelly and Usher - Same Girl...
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by nwadiuko1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
if he asks tell him, if not there z no reason to
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Pque(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
XaintJoel20:

Condom is not always the answer....

boss, what is d ansa apart from abstainance?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Sunnyade01(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na today?

Don't be surprised if you find out the girl is doing your boss and your other colleagues!
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Pque(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flashh:
I won't blame you guys at all. I blame the worthless hoe.

lol, tani yo ri ifa ti koni se? Apart frm someone like me.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
3 of you are very stupid
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by SPDAZZY(f): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

undecided free... That wasn't the handwork of any mod.

Na spambot no understand your language grin grin

Thanks, I am free now. kiss
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nonsence
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by emmykk(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
XaintJoel20:
Cheerful giver in an era of scarce resources...
Quit before you contract HIV/AIDS. The same way she willingly open her legs for you and your colleague could be the same way she is doing with numerous others...
there is no aids quote me anywhere.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by skelewu404(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
korel9:
Straight to the point.

I met this girl sometime ago and we started seeing each other (as in no strings attached just for the benefits). She happens to be a client of ours.
It was my colleague who actually told me she's available (as in not attached) so I took my chances cheesy .
After a while, I started seeing her with my colleague (as in she coming to see him in the office). I confronted her and she said there's nothing between them. All these while my friend never mentioned there was something going on between them. All he kept saying was that the girl would be good on bed. I couldn't tell him about the girl and I cos she's Hausa and a muslim while I'm not Hausa and a Christian. I feel he may lash at her and discourage her from continuing with me which may even endanger her.
I was shocked when one day he told me of his escapades with the girl and how the girl got involved in a duel with his other girl who he's planning on getting married to.
I have no long-term intention with this girl so also does my colleague. But I feel I should tell him before he finds out or what do you think my fellow nairalanders?

Constructive responses please

frodow:
Nonsence
pls can u help me with her number there is something i want to tell her
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by skelewu404(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
kekakuz:
kiss[size=20pt] nothing new
Everybody in my office is sleeping with our cleaner [/size]
pls is there vacancy in ur office

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by GodblessNig247(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
korel9:

She won't stop bugging me cry
Tell her u are HIv positive. You just ran the test! chikina
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by GodblessNig247(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
korel9:

She won't stop bugging me cry
Tell her u are HIv positive. You just ran the test! chikina
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Jayuba(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
sweatlana:
Just pray u don't find yourself in the same situation. Pussy is powerful
5 minutes thing?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Tonycart: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tell him who know both of u may even bangg the gal together. party that's what u guys call abi
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by olutunde12(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

condom is the cheapest/wisest tool to protect lovers against hiv/aids.... but if you know something cheaper, pls do educate us all

So you never know? So people still live in the 19th century? You can enjoy it live now without any fear of an std or even HIV. I have people that can testify to this. I collect money before telling people this secret but i will give it out for free here for the sake of humanity.
----------s-----------------------
Go and get a bottle of aboniki balm and rub it on your TJ do not spare the tip. Did you say thanks? Dont mention it. What are friends for?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Churchillsaug(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
kekakuz:
and you too bro?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Churchillsaug(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
bright007:
What this your story means is that you are sleeping with about three persons or more and by the time you catch something now, your eye go clear. You are sleeping with her , she is sleeping with your friend and your friend has a girlfriend who he wants to marry and he probably also sleeps with her. Be careful
that is called romance chain
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by onunwa21(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
What is my business in fvcking same gal wit ur colleguea....Remember HIV is now on d increase.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by davo90tico(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
its when you sign contract with aids and u transmit some sexual diseases u will come back here asking what u are gonna do when u have the answer to the question
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by vislabraye(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
korel9:
Straight to the point.

I met this girl sometime ago and we started seeing each other (as in no strings attached just for the benefits). She happens to be a client of ours.
It was my colleague who actually told me she's available (as in not attached) so I took my chances cheesy .
After a while, I started seeing her with my colleague (as in she coming to see him in the office). I confronted her and she said there's nothing between them. All these while my friend never mentioned there was something going on between them. All he kept saying was that the girl would be good on bed. I couldn't tell him about the girl and I cos she's Hausa and a muslim while I'm not Hausa and a Christian. I feel he may lash at her and discourage her from continuing with me which may even endanger her.
I was shocked when one day he told me of his escapades with the girl and how the girl got involved in a duel with his other girl who he's planning on getting married to.
I have no long-term intention with this girl so also does my colleague. But I feel I should tell him before he finds out or what do you think my fellow nairalanders?

Constructive responses please

Firstly, is your colleague an aboki ? If yes, then don't tell him about it.

Secondly since your colleague told you she's available, you shouldn't feel bad. You may ask him that you were interested in her but it seems he's into a serious relationship. Hear his response.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by bayonino: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
kekakuz:
lmaoo..funny joke grin
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by boxypane(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
He's actually thinking about telling u same.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
see very foolish question no you two maggot heads should keep sharing the same lady until she infects you two with an incurable disease dat you will spend your life savings on.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by JuanDeDios: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eyekandi:

2nd wife! Is he your role model
How does marrying a second wife disqualify someone from being a role model please?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Flashh: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

How is she a h.oe?

All I can see a bahhhhd galundecided
FĂșcking around makes her a hoe.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flashh:

FĂșcking around makes her a hoe.

What a man that fvcks arond?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by spafu(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
korel9:

She's not that hot sha grin

As for my colleague, that would be his 2nd wife
How she want take hot before? Abi you no know say them circumcise her? And as such, she would just lay on the bed like log of wood while you hump her? Anyway sha always work on her Milkbank to get her into some ecstasy producing act.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by ronald4lif(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee and Daretodiffer, it appears it's really bored in Britain today? Have you considered a nap? grin
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Flashh: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

What a man that fvcks arond?
I can't encourage men to do it, because I don't do such.

But nothing bad about it. He's only playing.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Tamee(f): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
Tamee and Daretodiffer, it appears it's really bored in Britain today? Have you considered a nap? grin

I have slept and slept eh, my eyes can't close anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.