Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? (40889 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flashh:

I can't encourage men to do it, because I don't do such.

But nothing bad about it. He's only playing.

Aren't you dumb?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by spafu(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flashh:
I won't blame you guys at all. I blame the worthless hoe.
Why do we always blame people with trying to unearth the root cause of their behavior? I am not commending the girl here for sleeping with more than one guy, neither am I speak in her defense. But immediately the OP mentioned her root, I scream "Eureka". There women are circumcised and that entails removing their pleasurable clitoris. That makes a higher number of them not to really enjoy the sex act easily and in most cases are very predisposed into trying it with more than one person in search of the elusive satisfaction others so speak of. So while you fault, also go deeper into the root cause.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by charmingeyes(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
korel9:
Straight to the point.

I met this girl sometime ago and we started seeing each other (as in no strings attached just for the benefits). She happens to be a client of ours.
It was my colleague who actually told me she's available (as in not attached) so I took my chances cheesy .
After a while, I started seeing her with my colleague (as in she coming to see him in the office). I confronted her and she said there's nothing between them. All these while my friend never mentioned there was something going on between them. All he kept saying was that the girl would be good on bed. I couldn't tell him about the girl and I cos she's Hausa and a muslim while I'm not Hausa and a Christian. I feel he may lash at her and discourage her from continuing with me which may even endanger her.
I was shocked when one day he told me of his escapades with the girl and how the girl got involved in a duel with his other girl who he's planning on getting married to.
I have no long-term intention with this girl so also does my colleague. But I feel I should tell him before he finds out or what do you think my fellow nairalanders?

Constructive responses please

Christian?
Seriously??

smh
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by spafu(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flashh:
I won't blame you guys at all. I blame the worthless hoe.
Why do we always blame people with trying to unearth the root cause of their behavior? I am not commending the girl here for sleeping with more than one guy, neither am I speak in her defense. But immediately the OP mentioned her root, I scream "Eureka". Their women are circumcised and that entails removing their pleasurable clitoris. That makes a higher number of them not to really enjoy the sex act easily and in most cases are very predisposed into trying it with more than one person in search of the elusive satisfaction others so speak of. So while you fault, also go deeper into the root cause.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Tamee(f): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

What of a man that fvcks arond?

Seems you have made it a life goal to educate NL men about their hypocrisy when it comes to sex and the choices that adults make.
Well, good luck with that.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
Tamee and Daretodiffer, it appears it's really bored in Britain today? Have you considered a nap? grin

angry

I am kerosene

Kerosene does not sleep tongue
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Seems you have made it a life goal to educate NL men about their hypocrisy when it comes to sex and the choices that adults make.
Well, good luck with that.

If I am on nairaland, why not

I don't really educate them grin
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Flashh: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Aren't you dumb?
Only if you know how ṣtupid you are.

That's just it. Don't compare men with women.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by gunpoint(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
kekakuz:
kiss[size=20pt] nothing new
Everybody in my office is sleeping with our cleaner [/size]
Hahahahah
Werey
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by zicobaba(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Otondo. The lady is just making her living now. Bleep and forget ur sorrow. Even if u tell ur colleague, it will not change a thing. " I sweet u, U sweet me, Why he con sweet u pass me?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Tamee(f): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

If I am on nairaland, why not
I don't really educate them grin
Hehecheesy You do, they read and assimilate unconsciously, they just don't know it.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Revolva(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
All girls are sl.uts....see when I gat big money I will pay for my slut forever n marry ok....trust none of demm
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by XaintJoel20: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
emmykk:
there is no aids quote me anywhere.
I am shocked. Are you serious So what then has being killing millions of people?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by XaintJoel20: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pque:

boss, what is d ansa apart from abstainance?
You just said the answer... #Abstinence...
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Petroking: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
korel9:
Straight to the point.

I met this girl sometime ago and we started seeing each other (as in no strings attached just for the benefits). She happens to be a client of ours.
It was my colleague who actually told me she's available (as in not attached) so I took my chances cheesy .
After a while, I started seeing her with my colleague (as in she coming to see him in the office). I confronted her and she said there's nothing between them. All these while my friend never mentioned there was something going on between them. All he kept saying was that the girl would be good on bed. I couldn't tell him about the girl and I cos she's Hausa and a muslim while I'm not Hausa and a Christian. I feel he may lash at her and discourage her from continuing with me which may even endanger her.
I was shocked when one day he told me of his escapades with the girl and how the girl got involved in a duel with his other girl who he's planning on getting married to.
I have no long-term intention with this girl so also does my colleague. But I feel I should tell him before he finds out or what do you think my fellow nairalanders?

Constructive responses please

Give me the girl contact i like cheerful givers ... also lol... abeg na those kind girls dey make sense
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
You guys should just get together and have a 3som grin

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by ADBOK: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
The world's become less capitalist, you don't even have to pay for whores these days. The forbidden fruit has become staple food...
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by biafranqueen: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@korel9
what would telling him serve exactly?! you are not looking to marry her, neither does he, so enjoy this community toto, and be merry.

yeah she may have many other guys in her stable, and so what?! these guy are after her just for the toto, so they shouldnt complain.
and condoms are not made for donkeys.
Herpes na stop by condom my friend and when it break in the middle of smashing what next?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flashh:

Only if you know how ṣtupid you are.

That's just it. Don't compare men with women.

Ode!

The last time I checked we get the same reward from doing the same thing and the same punishment for the doing the same thing.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
Tamee and Daretodiffer, it appears it's really bored in Britain today? Have you considered a nap? grin

Are you stylishly telling us that you can't marry two wives?smiley
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by MRBrownJ: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
biafranqueen:
Herpes na stop by condom my friend and when it break in the middle of smashing what next?

you dont have to have sex with someone to catch herpes, you can catch it simply by kissing someone.... so should we "also" stop kissing?! duh!

talking about having an "accident" such as a condom that breaks during sex, is just as clueless as saying that people shouldnt drive because they could have an "accident". NONSENSE!
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by korel9: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
vislabraye:

Firstly, is your colleague an aboki ? If yes, then don't tell him about it.

Secondly since your colleague told you she's available, you shouldn't feel bad. You may ask him that you were interested in her but it seems he's into a serious relationship. Hear his response.

I once poked him with the question of her availability or his interest in her and he said she's just a fling
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
JuanDeDios:

How does marrying a second wife disqualify someone from being a role model please?

How did you deduce from my comment that he is disqualified biko
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Flashh: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ode!

The last time I checked we get the same reward from doing the same thing and the same punishment for the doing the same thing.
If you want to cover up your tracks, come up with a point and stop being silly.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by ronald4lif(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you stylishly telling us that you can't marry two wives?smiley

I can't marry more than a woman but I can keep mistress sha. wink
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by korel9: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
charmingeyes:

Christian?
Seriously??

smh

Yeah Christian and why d surprise?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flashh:

If you want to cover up your tracks, come up with a point and stop being silly.
You are still asking me?

Seriously?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Do you still think that it is only men that fall on love or desire something different?

You haven't seen anything .cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Do you still think that it is only men that fall on love or desire something different?

You haven't seen anything yet.cheesy
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Evidence1000(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
There is no need of your telling your friend. Just keep on sleeping with her because you are a mumu.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Flashh: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are still asking me?

Seriously?
Daretodiffer, I knew you love pulling my legs on here. What do you want? Tell me.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flashh:

Daretodiffer, I knew you love pulling my legs on here. What do you want? Tell me.

Stop calling women hoes angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.