Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? (23878 Views)

How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee / 9 Smart Ways To Say No To Your Boss Without Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by tinygold(f): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2005
Some boss do disengaged their staff after they reject having sex with them.  This issue has been disconcerting me; some girls have lost their jobs because of sexual harassment from their boss, though some girls take that rubbish. As for me let them go to hell with their job.

would you secure your job with your butt?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by vexxy(f): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2005
No, I would not. I would not degrade myself for anyone for anything. Having sex for your job is like having sex for money and that could put you in a whole other category.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by nddy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2005
Funny.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by casper(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2005
In America, proposing such things to a worker is sexual harrasment and it is punishable under the law. So beware.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by omotunde: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2005
for me i will not sleep with any boss before securing any job. i had so many experience but i rejected the offer because of the implication as a christian. i know with God all thing is possible and he is the only one that can give a better job that will glorified him. thanks
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by vexxy(f): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2005
Very true, casper.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Efikibo(f): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2005
I will NOT sleep with him to secure my job, but if i am attracted to him... why not
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by sexyb219: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2005
I would never sleep with my boss it's just stupid for people to sleep with their boss. it kinda of like selling yourself for money. you are degrading yourself for doing that. Ladies do not do that. you might think you are securing your job. but you are only disgracing yourself.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by c0dec(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2005
i will sleep with my boss if and only if she's female.

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by kellorah: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2005
wot's wrong wiv sleeping with ur boss for money?
as long as i dnt av sex wiv him.....then it's fine. dnt u think?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Scorpio(f): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2005
@ C0dec, i trust you. grin cheesy
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by c0dec(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2005
Scorpio:

@ C0dec, i trust you. grin cheesy

for sheezy, girl. grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Scorpio(f): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2005
see ur head cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Bibi(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2005
Looks like the ladies have problem with that. I'm a full bloaded guy, if my lady boss wants a rough ride, I will gladly oblige... grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Scorpio(f): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2005
Hopefully, u'll still be there for her when u become her sex slave grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Bibi(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2005
Are you sure she is using me or I'm using her? Its a game in which the smarter person wins.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Scorpio(f): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2005
she could be the one using you. when she refuses to pay you because you did not do the ''job'' well, you'll know cheesy
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by vexxy(f): 2:13am On Nov 09, 2005
She's the one in authority, she'll be using you. You can easily say you no longer want her and she can easily fire you. She emerges the victor.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Trooper(m): 2:39am On Nov 09, 2005
Very interesting. Luckywise I am the boss..... cool and I would not sleep with employee's !

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by damygurl(f): 4:45am On Nov 09, 2005
i will consider it but i won't!!! no matter wat da circumstance is. i know all da ladies in da house r saying they won't but when it cums down to da reality it's not an easy decision to make. lets say dis gurl has been working at diz great firm dats got great reputation 4 6yrs. then her boss propose dat she have sex with him or she gon be fired!!! and she knows dat if she gets fired he's not gon give her good recommendation which makes it very hard to get another job. All dat money spent on education only to have it wasted by diz evil guy(da boss). she can stop all diz by just having sex with da evil guy it's not like she hasn't had sex b4. she's got bills to pay her peeps depend on her and she's da only one paying da skool fees of all her siblings!!! and there's her aunt who paid some of hercollege bills who needs help sending her own son to college and shes da only one who can help!!! diz is da scenario with sum of da naija gurlz who find themselves in a problem like diz!wats she to do? i know still not have sex with da boss cuz i won't too but it's gon be very hard dats y i don't blame d gurlz who say yes sumtimes!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by razor(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2005
One would always be the Loser cos when the Boss get tired of you, he/she can still fire you. So, I'll rather lose my job than to sleep with my Boss, it's that simple.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by fabian(f): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2005
No way, for what? He should take his job and shove it up his you-know-where!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2005
well................ lets see, as a christain its wrong, but i still sleep with my man so sex is sex yeah.

Okay seriously, it depends on the kind of job, if i were offered chairman - CBN and Uncle Se.... was my boss, .......... [rolleyes e go hard o]. Welllll.... what da hell, I will shut my eyes and do the thingy, [with a rubber by the way].

Confused Lioness

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by chum(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2005
suppose you are not married and your boss is not married too,
it's not a bad idea, cause you might make his turning point.

Now don't get me wrong girls............... sex is secret.
if you have sex with ur boss, you've got a secret to keep,

4 one to be successful there must be secret, search 4 u'rs

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by akinnaija(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2005
I can see how confuse lioness is ....well I believe from the majority that is an undesirable stuff...but as u know, most ladies say what they don't mean and do what they don't want to do....I hope I get it right...so seems most we do exactly opposite..hehehehe
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by mecusbosco(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2005
Well I as well don't think it is a good Idea to sleep with your boss in the name of securing your Job. But some people do sleep with boss in the name of Love.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by fabian(f): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2005
Emeka d gr8, sleeping with the boss in d name of love, is better, I guess.............
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2005
Whats up with this love thingy sef. which one is sleeping with your boss for love...... if you sleep with your boss its sleeping whether for love or job security. The reason for sleeping is what the individual uses to justify the action.

Okay back to mine, like i said, if i had an offer of ......say Chairman - CBN, okay i will sleep with my boss for love yeah, not for job security.

Yeah right

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2005
cool just keeping it real
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by donone(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2005
will i sleep with my boss to secure my job? nop if she's not attractive yep if she is, am sure to be really nasty because holding me to ransome cos of sex is black mail and sleeping wit her is my type of blackmail so it will be an entrapment situation. that me not really thinking. but me thinking would never do that cos i belive sex is sacred and a special thing
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by fabian(f): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2005
@ lioness,

Ok, how about you sleep with Mr. man up there and find out you have been fooled
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by goodguy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2005
wot's wrong with sleeping with your boss for money?
as long as i dnt av sex with him.then it's fine. dnt u think?
What are u saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World / I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv / ACCA Nigeria Exemptions ICAN & BSC Accounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.