Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span (46380 Views)

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by manie(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jabioro:
As at 1982 ,we bottle water like Swan,Ragolis,Evan and co,the concept of pure water is less than 22 years
These can only be found in upscale restaurants and hotels. Most mamaputs and canteens will give you water free of charge when you buy food or you pay for iced water in a nylon.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by ElDeeVee(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
marqueetim:

Cc ElDee.Vee smiley
Boss, how far
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Ya mama and papa never even dey courtship not to talk of even borning u wey u don dey drive motor for year 1982. Beta u small pikin lie small small before i take vex slap you now. Wetin dey even always do una generation of kids sef....
Egbon no vex jawe cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
manie:
I have an objection to No 3, there was no pure water in 1982. Pure water production in Nigeria was pioneered by 2 unemployed graduates of chemistry in 1992. What we had prior to 1992 was cold water sold in nylon.
So u dey call me liar abi? tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Movingcoil:
After school when I was waiting for nysc mobilization, didn't want to disturb my parents for money for upkeep and told my girlfriend I needed a job, she found a job for me in an uncompleted building that is under construction, when I tried carrying the first bag of cement to the ground floor, that was when I knew that my spiritual wife was taking tramadol cos of my physical girlfriend
lmao cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by manie(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
So u dey call me liar abi? tongue
You are not a liar, just found out that you are far from being correct.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
manie:
You are not a liar, just found out that you are far from being correct.
Well, you don't need a prophet to tell you that it's not true cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by domido(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Precious91:
10.Scrap packers.
11.London tailors.These ones can so trek.
12.Sports "betters":the rate at which these ones have high blood pressure,na die.You will always hear "chelsea ti ba game je fun mi sha". grin cheesy

Na wetin dey make me break person head ooo. Wetin Chelse do u now. Man U even don dey spoil ticket nah. Abeg leave us alone ooo.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by domido(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Guy u no mention Banking. I wonder how they ble*p their wives/husband especially those in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by olaomoola1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Welder too dey oooo
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Precious91(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
domido:

Na wetin dey make me break person head ooo. Wetin Chelse do u now. Man U even don dey spoil ticket nah. Abeg leave us alone ooo.
How you talked now was what made tosyne and wristbangle break person leg and neck in 1987.lol grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by hYpErbOi: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Erukumakanaki:

BT, Baba Ojo did bricklaying for over 40 yrs and he's 76yrs ATM angry

gringringrin
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by vislabraye(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'm surprised you didn't mention marketing especially in banking and insurance. Do you know how many people develop high bp, slump and die ?
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by domido(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin
Precious91:

How you talked now was what made tosyne and wristbangle break person leg and neck in 1987.lol grin

Who Tosyne don help? E don baff?!!! grin
Precious91:

Who Tosyne don help? E don baff?!!!
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
domido:
grin

Who Tosyne don help? E don baff?!!! grin

Who Tosyne don help? E don baff?!!!
I go help u baba cheesy

Oyah roger me ur bank account details wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
vislabraye:
I'm surprised you didn't mention marketing especially in banking and insurance. Do you know how many people develop high bp, slump and die ?
hahahahaha rfowlkmd cheesy

This is so hilarious cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Christmasdon(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
fabulous660:
STEALING
I'm sure I dint need to explain this. Just make sure u are caught in an area where boys are not smiling, cheesy u go know.

.My friend, this is why you fail simple aptitude tests whichever. jobs! stealing ain't a job. nigerians!hmm'
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Christmasdon:
.My friend, this is why you fail simple aptitude tests whichever. jobs! stealing ain't a job. nigerians!hmm'
Bros, I think stealing is a job in Nigeria. Since that's the means of survival of some people, they see it as a job, or what do you think? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by donhils: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2016
This op sef. In 1982 you were a motor boy for a pure water company Were there such companies then?

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 02, 2016
I wonder if there's anything Tosyne2much hasn't done in this life...

Motorboy in 1982.. Tosin, wanna be a sugar daddy?

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 02, 2016
No 9 is so hilarious. We website moderator dey manage our time sha
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2016
1982 Naija dun dey produce Pure water den? Bros hw u tk b Pure water truckboy na?
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Oliviaarims:
I wonder if there's anything Tosyne2much hasn't done in this life...

Motorboy in 1982.. Tosin, wanna be a sugar daddy?
Mind you, I have gone through a lot in life cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Kisses4rmDxtanx:
1982 Naija dun dey produce Pure water den? Bros hw u tk b Pure water truckboy na?
Baba, u no go understand cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, u no go understand cheesy

LOL i blv u
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Minf you, I have gone through a lot in life cheesy

Yes yes.. Everybody's gone through a lot.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha rfowlkmd cheesy

This is so hilarious cheesy

What's rfowlkmd?
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Oliviaarims:

What's rfowlkmd?
Rolling on the floor, laff wan kill me die cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yes yes.. Everybody's gone through a lot.
Yours can't be as tedious as mine cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Rolling on the floor, laff wan kill me die cheesy

Then it should have been rotflwkmd.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Then it should have been rotflwkmd.
Yeah I made a mistake cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.