Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard (44140 Views)

BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops / Why Are Alcoholic Drinks Allowed To Be Sold At Motor-Parks, Bus Stops, Etc? / 10 Popular Names Used For Bus Stops In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2016
abat4real37:
Elewure bus stop

alaguntan(iyana Ipaja )
Afariogun, Olorun adaba, idi mango, aye, abule (MBA) , ISO koko old ewu

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2016
tzoracle:

Mbok which part
ikono grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by chiefobdk(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2016
charity bus stop. lagos
orisunbare. near shasha. lagos.

nwanyi imo bus stop. nnewi.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by asids55: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2016
HateU2:
I'm frequent there. Presently there with my aunt.

ok...if you are bored and in need of someone to TALK to, you can send me a whatsapp message
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by tzoracle: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
ikono grin

Unam ikot cheesy
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Television Bustop in Kaduna.

Otigba Bustop in Enugu.

Amawon Bustop in Umuahia.

Brass in Aba.

Coconut Bustop in Lagos.

Ukwu Udara somewhere in South East.

I know say Owerri and Abakaliki go get some funny names.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by codedeleniyan(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2016
singer bustop
poosi bustop @ iyana ipaja
oju eleran
alake bustop @ shomolu
apatira @ alimosho
adigbe @ ogun state
water park bustop
water bustop @ ayobo
aparadija @ ayetoro
odo eran @ agege abatior shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by burmaluv(f): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Ejo b/sto ( Snake)@ Igando ikotun rd
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2016
asids55:

ok...if you are bored and in need of someone to TALK to, you can send me a whatsapp message
Which side is yours? My side is so easy gan gan
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by brownsug(f): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmm bros Elemi nko

firstking01:
Down in ph here everytin is wit a touch of class and efizzy...u'd be hearing names of bus stops like....leventis....cfc...bridge/genesis...artillery...intels...airforce...and it continues like dat undecided...
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by brownsug(f): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmm bros Elemi nko,rumuokoro etc

firstking01:
Down in ph here everytin is wit a touch of class and efizzy...u'd be hearing names of bus stops like....leventis....cfc...bridge/genesis...artillery...intels...airforce...and it continues like dat undecided...
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
numericalguy:

Figuratively! Yes.
But Rumu means children of so and so are the owners of this bush/forest.

See as them PH guys trying to form Yankee as if them no dey chop garri.
That's my problem with them.

No mind them.

Their ladies can beg for money anyhow and donate freely.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2016
John boskogrin Asaba Delta
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by merit1988(f): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2016
"Ajako "bustop at shasha. Doesn't DAT mean "Dog pack"?
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by asids55: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
HateU2:
Which side is yours? My side is so easy gan gan

megida..it will be better we chat via whatsapp
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by benjobo: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2016
he-goat
ashewoboy:

what is "elewure" in english?
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by benjobo: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
conductor be like hell fire bustop..passenger's be like o wa
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by maverickdude(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2016
feekman:
Idi-odo
Idi-ayunre
Idi-mango
Idi-obi
Idi-oke
Idi-ope
Idi-isale
Idi-kan
Idi-mango
Idi-orogbo
Idi-sisi
Idi-buruku
Idi-Oshi
Idi-iranu
etc

grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by maverickdude(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
mayor27:
you must be living in ibadan to know all this bus stop
Suregrin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mileskiyo(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
One Man Village in Masaka, Nasarawa State. grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Bowaley17(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
pweedie:
Odonla Odokekere
odogunyan... You stay in Ikorodu?
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Bowaley17(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Yakuba
Eleko
Oyun
Oke ose
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by danzite(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=TheSonOfMark

post=41499934]
[color=royalblue][b][i] [font=georgia][size=11pt]
False!

There's Slaughter bus-stop off Elelewon Road which connects to Akpajo bus-stop.

there's also "Bitter leaf" bus stop in Abuloma
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by damilove(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ya kooyo - Stop over and get belly-full grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Missneh: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mabinuori b/stop
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by 2kris(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jebbu bus stop in rukuba army baracks.jos plateau state, yan trailer,yan doya,yan keke.angwan rogo.dodo street,abatoir gidan nama
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by MayorSchwags(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
Iyana mortuary
I fear ds one walahi. A few tyms i tryd getting cabs to iyana mortuary at night, dem no de gree go
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by SlyCharlie(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
brownsug:

Sis, its called Eleme nt Elemi, and rumuokoro is the name of that district/roundabout, nt a bus stop
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
brownsug:

chai, dis people..eleme is entirely anada LGA inside river state nt ph...though there's eleme junction bus stop just closed to oilmill bus stop cool...noting like rumoukoro bus stop...inshort any bus stop that is nt on aba ph expressway is nt recognised bt river state govt as a bus stop.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by bukqar(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
ashewoboy:
I reside in lagos and I think I've heard some funny bus-stops.

1. Cement

2. Ile- ile(refuse dump)

3. Dustbin
4.brazier bustop

Add yours.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
tzoracle:

Unam ikot cheesy
ebot ikaba grin

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nuezha:

rumuola, rumuokoro. rumu this, rumu that are also with a touch of excellence. keep deceiving yourself
lol, dem nobi bus stops na broscheesy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) / Inside Kola Aluko’s Seized Galactica Star Superyacht That Just Sold For ₦15B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.