Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties (83443 Views)

Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
what is the need of having a 'chilling' Grave when you are Roasting corn in Hell

1 Like

Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tunder fire d MoD wey ban mi
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Pque(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atlantian:
poor people always justify their poverty status by finding consolation in equality at death. I am sorry to say, in life and in death, there is hierarchy.

u mean hierachy in death? Probably u are talking abt heaven nd hell fire.
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Kassidy90(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
5 Thing that happen to our body after death

1) Your cells burst open. The process in which the human body decomposes starts just minutes after death. When the heart stops beating, we experience algor mortis, or the “death chill,” when the temperature of the body falls about 1.5 degrees Fahrenheit an hour until it reaches room temperature. Almost immediately, the blood becomes more acidic as carbon dioxide builds up. This causes cells to split open, emptying enzymes into the tissues, which start to digest themselves from within.

2)You turn white — and purple. Gravity makes its mark on the human body in the first moments after death. While the rest of your body turns deathly pale, heavy red blood cells move to the parts of your body that are closest to the ground. This is because circulation has stopped. The results are purple splotches over your lower parts known as livor mortis. In fact, it is by studying the markings of livor mortis that the coroner can tell exactly what time you died.

3)Calcium makes your muscles contract. We've all heard of rigor mortis, in which a dead body becomes stiff and hard to move. Rigor mortis generally sets in about three to four hours after death, peaks at 12 hours, and dissipates after 48 hours. Why does it happen? There are pumps in the membranes of our muscle cells that regulate calcium. When the pumps stop working in death, calcium floods the cells, causing the muscles to contract and stiffen. Thus, there is rigor mortis.

4)Your organs will digest themselves. Putrefaction, or when our bodies start to look like extras in a zombie movie, follows rigor mortis. This phase is delayed by the embalming process, but eventually the body will succumb. Enzymes in the pancreas make the organ begin to digest itself. Microbes will tag-team these enzymes, turning the body green from the belly onwards. As Caroline Williams writes in NewScientist, “the main beneficiaries are among the 100 trillion bacteria that have spent their lives living in harmony with us in our guts.” As this bacterium breaks us down, it releases putrescine and cadaverine, which are the compounds which make the human body smell in death.

5)You may be covered in a wax. After putrefaction, decay moves quickly to turn the body into a skeleton. However, some bodies take an interesting turn on the way. If a body comes into contact with cold soil or water, it may develop adipocere, a fatty, waxy material formed from the bacteria breaking down tissue. Adipocere works as a natural preservative on the inner organs. It can mislead investigators into thinking a body died much sooner than it actually did, as was the case of a 300-year-old adipocere corpse recently found in Switzerland.

In the end, we all return to the Earth: it’s just a matter of how. But whether it’s by composting or the fires of cremation, we all turn to dust and ash — and in some cases, wax.
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Pque(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
asadike:
What mattered most is how he spent his life here on earth and where he will spend eternity.

those two are d koko my sister.
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Homguy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
And 6 feet, thats all he got.
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by emmyblow: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
vanity upon vanity all is vanity, death will always come.

Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Pque(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
twoondei:
ALL MEN WILL DIE ONCE!

AND EVENTUALLY BE FED TO THE INSECTS THEY ONCE KILLED WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING

I never kill insect o. Wetin go happen now?
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by mistarsam(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atlantian:
poor people always justify their poverty status by finding consolation in equality at death. I am sorry to say, in life and in death, there is hierarchy.
DEEP WORDS. IF U DON'T MIND, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY U THINK DIS WAY.
THANKS
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by yusfner(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
a point where whatever status you attain on earth does not matter...food for thought
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atlantian:

That's why they'll remain poor unless they reject and jettison their self - defeatist mindset. I've both tasted poverty and wealth; I won't take any consolation in poverty.
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
emmyblow:
vanity upon vanity all is vanity, death will always come.

Whether you're rich or poor. That won't still stop some of us from enjoying all life's got to offer.
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by flokii: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
good

whereas somewhere in Africa
some were buried in hummer jeep, gold caskets etc. etc.
African mentality sha
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
edwife:
I will never understand how this works.

Just make the best of it. It's an interesting place if you identify and follow your purpose and passion. Life's only becomes vanity when we don't follow our passion and purpose. Life's NOT vanity; only a wasted life becomes vanity.

Life's good....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Omotolu:
...the fact is nobody knows what happens after death. Haven or hell - nobody can tell...

Speak for yourself.
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by flokii: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
NORAD:

That's not the message been presented here.

actually it is..

shows he sees far beyond just picture.. which you failed to

there are so many perspectives to viewing things
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by InsaneTamie(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atlantian:

I was forced to quote you. I agree, In life and death, there is Hierarchy. Great word!
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by 9jatatafo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
All Nigerian politicians take note

1 Like

Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atlantian:
Lie bro....pure lie....there is nothing you brought here...all you have in this world was acquired here....so when leaving all will be dropped. Unto dust all men shall return....it is only on earth you have class and status before God all men are equal......

1 Like

Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by lukas280(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
he was buried according to islamic rites so dnt deceive us..... if he was not a muslim them i bet that sand would have b golden sand and his caskert would have b diamond inported from pluto
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by omojeesu(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
I doubt it! Its very unlikely!!
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by yinkacruxzy: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
auntysimbiat:
vanity upon vanity , all is vanity '
see more gists >>>> http://nairanaijanews.com
you know that still ure looking and running after rich guys.I pity u undecided
auntysimbiat:
vanity upon vanity , all is vanity '
see more gists >>>> http://nairanaijanews.com
you know that still ure looking and running after rich guys.I pity u
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Idrismusty97(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
you are correct that there is heirachy in life and death. in death the spirit of the poor is elevated higher than the rich and in the reincarnation he will come back on top while the rich will return poor. cry now enjoy later
Lol another justification of poverty. This is why everyone should be poor, Because you will come back rich in your next life cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by djscream(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
wetin u expect before?Abi u expect gold grave
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by sukkot: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Lol another justification of poverty. This is why everyone should be poor, Because you will come back rich in your next life cheesy.
poverty does not need justification. if you are destined to be rich you will, and if you are not ? you will not. it is what it is. but spending all your life chasing wealth is ludicrous. wink
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Everyone is gonna die..but it doesn't mean that one should live a mediocre life!!..if you can have it all while alive,please do and have fun but if you are not so lucky,it still doesn't mean you can't have fun too!!
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Idrismusty97(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
poverty does not need justification. if you are destined to be rich you will, and if you are not ? you will not. it is what it is. but spending all your life chasing wealth is ludicrous. wink
But you just said the spirit of the poor come back more wealthier than the rich. Now you have shifted ground to destiny again. Wait...Are you not the same guy who predict world war 3 would have started sometime last year? What religion are you practising?

1 Like

Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Who knows if this picture is actually real, but I support this. Life is for the living. Why waste money on a burial spot/graveyard

I'm gonna tell my kids to bury me in a garden, simple and cheap and beautiful. Plant a tree over my grave.

1 Like

Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by sukkot: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
But you just said the spirit of the poor come back more wealthier than the rich. Now you have shifted ground to destiny again. Wait...Are you not the same guy who predict world war 3 would have started sometime last year? What religion are you practising?
in affliction there is purification of spirit, yes the world will be inherited by the meek and poor.
Re: Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties by Idrismusty97(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
in affliction there is purification of spirit, yes the world will be inherited by the meek and poor.
Ok you have started with the blah blah, No comment. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady's Yoga Pose Got People Talking (pic) / Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.