Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? (60162 Views)

Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Christ Embassy Church Charging ₦1000 To Attend 31st Night Service / Today Is Christ The King Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Assslayer: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'm beginning to get more curious and furious about this , it has been going on for about four years now and people are not seeing anything wrong about it or i say his members are brainwashed to the highest order not to see anything wrong in this. Someone should please call this Christ Embassy church to order, every year they charge people coming to worship with them on the 31st night the sum 1000 naira as a gate fee. In the previous years they sell tickets before the show sorry i mean service, so all who wants to attend the 31st night service must come with their tickets to enter the church auditorium .

But this year they decided to craft another means of collecting this 1000 naira, they made it compulsory for each attendees to purchase an electronic gate pass for 1000naira. My question is , are they going to dance to the melody of a superstar singer or dance to sound of a superstar DJ ? Even the huge yearly program The Experience is free, someone should please call this Loveworld ministry aka Christ Embassy to order, reaping off our gullible citizens.

182 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by HonourablePomk: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
I knew it. Ftc. Let other nairalanders contribute. Happy new year in advance

6 Likes

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by MissSlimbody(f): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
...Heard same thing last year.
I asked a member of christ embassy and he said its not true.

...Don't know what to believe undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by vooks: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Where is Joagbaje, Gombs?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by dorox(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Like all true capitalist, when demand exceed supply for a previously "free" service, you introduce price, and adjust the price upwards until there is equilibrium between demand and supply. With the kind of demand he was having something had to be done. So, don't blame him, the fault rest squarely on the idiots who can't seem to get enough of his shìt at any price.

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Amberon: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
The same pastor Chris that said that Abortion and masturbation are not sins. God's judgement is imminent if they don't repent and change .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by jared007: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Assslayer:
I'm beginning to get more curious and furious about this , it has been going on for about four years now and people are not seeing anything wrong about it or i say his members are brainwashed to the highest order not to see anything wrong in this. Someone should please call this Christ Embassy church to order, every year they charge people coming to worship with them on the 31st night the sum 1000 naira as a gate fee. In the previous years they sell tickets before the show sorry i mean service, so all who wants to attend the 31st night service must come with their tickets to enter the church auditorium .

But this year they decided to craft another means of collecting this 1000 naira, they made it compulsory for each attendees to purchase an electronic gate pass for 1000naira. My question is , are they going to dance to the melody of a superstar singer or dance to sound of a superstar DJ ? Even the huge yearly program The Experience is free, someone should please call this Loveworld ministry aka Christ Embassy to order, reaping off our gullible citizens.
see the way u are complaining more than the members. The 1000 naira is to restrict invitation of people to the auditorium becos of limited space. If u can't pay the token, why not appreoach the other viewing centers? By the way no one is gonna eat their 1000 naira fee. The money realized will be used for the sponsor and support of the ministry.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by jared007: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Amberon:
The same pastor Chris that said that Abortion and masturbation are not sins. God's judgement is imminent if they don't repent and change .
Amberon even the devil is scared of ur lie. When did pastor chris say abortion is not a sin?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Amberon: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
why did you leave out masturbation?

well for your info, I will gain nothing from lying against a pastor. The interview is online, google it. Everyone in Nigeria knows he said it except you.
jared007:
Amberon even the devil is scared of ur lie. When did pastor chris say abortion is not a sin?

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by winner01(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Topics defaming christianity are quick to reach frontpage than sprit lifting ones.
And we've gotten the subtle message.

Nothing shall separate us from the love of Christ, not fake pastors, devilish denominations, bad news or ungodly doctrines

Jesus Christ is our standard not denomination.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Amberon: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mr Jared,

There is absolutely no justification for this evil. Yes it is evil. Christ embassy isnt the only church in the world with limited space, intact basically every chuch will be overflowing on cross over nights. This act is inexcusable. If there's limited, then it should be first come, first served.

I'm beyond diassapointed that a Christian or anyone for that matter would support this extortion.
jared007:
see the way u are complaining more than the members. The 1000 naira is to restrict invitation of people to the auditorium becos of limited space. If u can't pay the token, why not appreoach the other viewing centers? By the way no one is gonna eat their 1000 naira fee. The money realized will be used for the sponsor and support of the ministry.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Assslayer: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
jared007:

I sense you are part of is brainwashed sheeps

Are there no other better ways to control crowds than extorting money from people

How about shutting the gate when the max capacity of the auditorium is reached

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by jared007: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Amberon:
why did you leave out masturbation?

well for your info, I will gain nothing from lying against a pastor. The interview is online, google it. Everyone in Nigeria nows he said it except you.
see urself. Is masturbation a sin or the motive behind it? If u masturbate at the hospital to extract sperm 4rm ur penis to test against STD so u ve sinned right? Man judges the outward but God judges the heart. The concept of sin is in THE MOTIVES NOT THE ACTION!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by jared007: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Assslayer:

I sense you are part of is brainwashed sheeps

Are there no other better ways to control crowds than extorting money from people

How shoting the gate when the max capacity of the auditorium is reached
that's no extortion. Must u worship at the auditorium? If u don't want ur 1000 naira to sponsor the gospel why not proceed to ojo viewing center? You are right am one of the "brainwashed sheep" becos the brainwasing is propelling me 4ward and upward in life.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Assslayer: 4:34am On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
that's no extortion. Must u worship at the auditorium? If u don't want ur 1000 naira to sponsor the gospel why not proceed to ojo viewing center? You are right am one of the "brainwashed sheep" becos the brainwasing is propelling me 4ward and upward in life.

What do you mean support the gospel ? Do they tell you they lack funds in that church but why re you guys contradicting yourselves, first you said the 1000 is to control crowd and now it is to support the gospel. Smh

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by vooks: 4:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Assslayer:

What do you mean support the gospel ? Do they tell you they lack funds in that church but why re you guys contradicting yourselves, first you said the 1000 is to control crowd and now it is to support the gospel. Smh
A 'prophet' demands that barren women must sleep with him to conceive and when questioned, members retort that nobody forced the women. Difference is the same

16 Likes

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by ikorodureporta: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Assslayer:

Lalasticlala, ishilove, the earlier the better grin END-TIMERS grin

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by jared007: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Assslayer:

why are u lying on my head nah? Didn't I mention support and sponsor the ministry too? Or u don't know what supporting the ministry entails? My church doesn't lack money but our mega projects in reaching the lost trough quality services demands more money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by royallord1(m): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2015
They said d 1000 is for crowd control.... shocked crowd control for a church.... dat implies dat on d day of judgement heaven might adopt this strategy if d number of those bound for heaven are much.... after all dey call dem selves christ EMBASSY

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Assslayer: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
why are u lying on my head nah? Didn't I mention support and sponsor the ministry too? Or u don't know what supporting the ministry entails? My church doesn't lack money but our mega projects in reaching the lost trough quality services demands more money.

You had better wake up from your illusion before it becomes too late, is it not ur pastor who donated 1 Billion naira to Idahosa university ? And yet he is using ur own 1000 gate fee, tithe and offerings to support his ministry. Or do you want me to burst mega firms owned by your pastor ?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by babajeje123(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
see urself. Is masturbation a sin or the motive behind it? If u masturbate at the hospital to extract sperm 4rm ur penis to test against STD so u ve sinned right? Man judges the outward but God judges the heart. The concept of sin is in THE MOTIVES NOT THE ACTION!
My Bro, what do you mean by 'concept of sin'? Last time I checked, there was nothing like that in the Bible. Sin is sin. There is no justification for sin. There is no right motive for sinning.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by jared007: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Assslayer:

You had better wake up from your illusion before it becomes too late, is it not ur pastor who donated 1 Billion naira to Idahosa university ? And yet he is using ur own 1000 gate fee, tithe and offerings to support his ministry. Or do you want me to burst mega firms owned by your pastor ?
When I quoted u at first I thought u were a baby christian so dat I could educate u to maturity but when I checked ur profile I was shocked with what I saw: an atheist/humanist/philosopher? This will be my last answer to u. Now concerning the 1Billion u mentioned as a mega project, would u ve preferred Pastor Chris to ve given the money to sponsor Boko Haram or Brothels? Is Education not a great legacy? Are good institutions in the world not built by practicing christians? I don't need u to answer.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by jared007: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2015
babajeje123:

My Bro, what do you mean by 'concept of sin'? Last time I checked, there was nothing like that in the Bible. Sin is sin. There is no justification for sin. There is no right motive for sinning.
Are u so dull of comprehension? When did I mention that sinning has right motives? I said sin is conceived from the inside(motives behind a certain action or behaviour) and not the outside(actions, activities). If u don't still comprehend my explanation, my apology.

4 Likes

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Ehhhhhh........................

2 Likes

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by babajeje123(m): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
Are u so dull of comprehension? When did I mention that sinning has right motives? I said sin is conceived from the inside(motives behind a certain action or behaviour) and not the outside(actions, activities). If u don't still comprehend my explanation, my apology.
Why are you so abusive? Can't you express yourself without using right words? Sorry, I don't have time for little minds like you. You need to encounter Christ.

34 Likes

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Assslayer: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
When I quoted u at first I thought u were a baby christian so dat I could educate u to maturity but when I checked ur profile I was shocked with what I saw: an atheist/humanist/philosopher? This will be my last answer to u. Now concerning the 1Billion u mentioned as a mega project, would u ve preferred Pastor Chris to ve given the money to sponsor Boko Haram or Brothels? Is Education not a great legacy? Are good institutions in the world not built by practicing christians? I don't need u to answer.

I'm not condemning the motive bro but someone who has that much doesn't need to collect the little his sheep has to support his course. To be sincere he could as well throw the show sorry service free and it will cost him nothing. I just feel he is over zealous

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Khez: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Pls which local station will cover it live?

AIT did last year? Will dey again this year?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Khez: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:

Abegi will any local station show it? And what time is it starting?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Amberon: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
are you kidding me?? No, like seriously? for real? is this what pastor Chris has been preaching to you?,that masturbation isn't a sin but the motive behind it is?

Holy Moses!!! this is the most absurd thing I've heard all my life. So murder is not a sin but the motive behind it is a sin. fornication and adultery are not sins, only the motive behind them are sins.

I'm really sorry for you..
jared007:

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Joysmith2: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2015
End time somebody...if they are charging money to control d space or pple coming to d church DAT is wrong,why do we see overflow in churches is wen d church hall is filled..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Amberon: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Jared007

whether you masturbate to cure your disease or you masturbate for sperm at the hospital, it is sin.. That modern society embraces it doesn't stop it from being a sin. wether you're held at gun point to kill someone or rape someone, murder is murder, fornication is fornication. Sin is sin and there's no justification whatsoever for it. And pls like a poster asked earlier, where in the bible "motive for sin" located?

Do not add or subtract to the gospel.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Amberon: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2015
And to think that a grown human being is supporting it is just alarming. There is no justification for charging "gate fee" into any church. Even salvation was given freely by God to is.
Joysmith2:
End time somebody...if they are charging money to control d space or pple coming to d church DAT is wrong,why do we see overflow in churches is wen d church hall is filled..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter (Photo) / Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.