Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money (8716 Views)

Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me / Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? / Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
hlello nairalanders.... share your opinion..
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by Moana(f): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Moana:
Maiduguri

you no well...
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by Marriott1980(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Legal or illegal hustle. There is nothing like hustle in these two places without proper documentation. Take note of that

2 Likes

Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2016
Marriott1980:
Legal or illegal hustle. There is nothing like hustle in these two places without proper documentation. Take note of that

hmmmm.... have you been to these two countries??
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 1:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Marriott1980:

so which country can one hustle with or without documentation??
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by Marriott1980(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
dmariowizzy:

hmmmm.... have you been to these two countries??

To answer your question. Yes I have and I am in one of the countries
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by Marriott1980(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
dmariowizzy:

so which country can one hustle with or without documentation??

With documentation you can hustle anywhere. Without documentation you are always looking at your back. Is that what you want?
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by Miami11: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2016
USA is far much better

3 Likes

Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Miami11:
USA is far much better

please bro.. tell me.. why do you say so?... please point out your reasons. please..
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by Miami11: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
dmariowizzy:

please bro.. tell me.. why do you say so?... please point out your reasons. please..
US has more opportunities and is more immigrants friendly

1 Like

Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Miami11:
are you in USA currently??
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by kbsheshe(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Poland is the best country for you.

1 Like

Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by no1madman(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Between island!
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
kbsheshe:

bro.. why do you say so?.... why Poland?.... any reason for that?
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by no1madman(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
^If u believe dat,u'll believe anything. ... .bahahahahaha!
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by TheCongo2: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Miami11:

Have you lived in Europe?
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
kbsheshe:
Dude, are you okay?Poland of all places? Op, please don't waste your money traveling to Poland it is not worth it. Op, if you can travel to America legally that will be better for you. Europe is very difficult to survive in now, i studied there and i am telling you this out of experience.

1 Like

Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
Dude, are you okay?Poland of all places? Op, please don't waste your money traveling to Poland it is not worth it. Op, if you can travel to America legally that will be better for you. Europe is very difficult to survive in now, i studied there and i am telling you this out of experience.

ok.. thanks.. i will have that in mind..
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by Sammiel: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
i think you should be more interested in how you can enter any of the countries before you start talking of how to hustle and make money. If you don't have anybody there and you are not admitted to any school there either, then you are on a long thing. @ dmariowizzy
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sammiel:
i think you should be more interested in how you can enter any of the countries before you start talking of how to hustle and make money. If you don't have anybody there and you are not admitted to any school there either, then you are on a long thing. @ dmariowizzy

i have a friend in europe and usa..... just don't want to make a y mistake or be in a situation where I look at my self and say i wish i had gone to so so country instead of this one im in... ju at gathering up facts... and getting a visa won't be a problem for me..
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by worry359(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmariowizzy:

i have a friend in europe and usa..... just don't want to make a y mistake or be in a situation where I look at my self and say i wish i had gone to so so country instead of this one im in... ju at gathering up facts... and getting a visa won't be a problem for me..

I suspect that you will always be thinking "the other mans grass is greener" and wishing that you were somewhere else.
You state that visa will not be a problem for YOU. (are you something special, or very rich daddy?)
Anyway remember "pride comes before a fall!"
I think you will be back with "someone should help a brother."
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by 1andonly: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
I reckon this is a no brainer especially from the legal perspective.

In Europe if you are not in Germany or the Uk the chances of getting employment are at a premium. Maybe the Scandinavia could be a good prospect but if you ask me I would choose the USA every time.
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
worry359:

I suspect that you will always be thinking "the other mans grass is greener" and wishing that you were somewhere else.
You state that visa will not be a problem for YOU. (are you something special, or very rich daddy?)
Anyway remember "pride comes before a fall!"
I think you will be back with "someone should help a brother."

lol your funny bro.. i don't have a rich daddy... im the type that succeed where others fail because i BELIEVE.... if i focus on getting something.. by Gods grace i will get it.. i believe in my self.. and if i fail i will keep trying.. so bro.. forget about the pride issue.. im not like that.. i just believe in God and in myself..

2 Likes

Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
1andonly:
I reckon this is a no brainer especially from the legal perspective.

In Europe if you are not in Germany or the Uk the chances of getting employment are at a premium. Maybe the Scandinavia could be a good prospect but if you ask me I would choose the USA every time.

your right bro.. that's what peole keep saying... i agree with that.. and besides i don't know any other language apart from my native language and English... won't it be difficult for me to socialize in europe??..
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by 1andonly: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmariowizzy:

your right bro.. that's what peole keep saying... i agree with that.. and besides i don't know any other language apart from my native language and English... won't it be difficult for me to socialize in europe??..

Most young European folk speak in English. Apparently globalization did not just affect us...
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
1andonly:

Most young European folk speak in English. Apparently globalization did not just affect us...

ok.. thanks for the advice.. but bro.. you said you would choose USA anytime.. whats your reason??... please state it.. i would like to know..
Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by 1andonly: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmariowizzy:

ok.. thanks for the advice.. but bro.. you said you would choose USA anytime.. whats your reason??... please state it.. i would like to know..

More opportunities than Europe. It couldn't get better than that.

1 Like

Re: Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money by dmariowizzy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
1andonly:

More opportunities than Europe. It couldn't get better than that.

ok.. thanks bro..

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. / COVID-19: Saudi Arabia Lifts Travel Ban On Nigeria, 16 Others / I'm Scared Of Going To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.