Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

A Qualified Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Your Laptop problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Qualified Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Your Laptop problem (645 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / discontinued / A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Qualified Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Your Laptop problem by Kunleforreal(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please, note that I am not responsible for any damage that my solution may cause to your laptop if it is done incorrectly. If you cannot apply the solution yourself, kindly contact me at the below address or any qualified laptop technician around you.

OFFICE ADDRESS: 25, OGUNJOBI STREET, FADEYI, MUSHIN, LAGOS STATE

PHONE NUMBER: 07035129972

WHATSAPP NUMBER: 07035129972

Start posting now !
Re: A Qualified Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Your Laptop problem by magnificentt170: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2016
hello all,

i downloaded windows 10 on my pc, installed it on monday, working fine so far.

I copied the downloaded files to a flash drive so as to install it on my dads laptop.

During installation, it kept asking me for product key[which it totally did not ask me for while installing on my own laptop], well, after several attempts, it finally accepted the 'skip product key input option' and it installed..

Now my problem is that: After the installation on my dads laptop[which i did on monday] i cannot see the "go back to windows 8" option at all but the "windows.old" folder is still found and accessible in the C: drive. But the option is available on my laptop.

Also, the upgrade deleted all his installed apps and settings but did not do so to my system.
P.S- We were both on windows 8 which came as default o.s. mine is hp, hs own is acer.

Please help me out, especially the option of going back to windows 8.
Thaanks guys!!!
Re: A Qualified Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Your Laptop problem by Kunleforreal(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2016
The problem is that you performed clean installation of window 10 on your daddy's laptop while you performed upgrade on your own laptop.
Re: A Qualified Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Your Laptop problem by magnificentt170: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Kunleforreal:
The problem is that you performed clean installation of window 10 on your daddy's laptop while you performed upgrade on your own laptop.

how do i revert
Re: A Qualified Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Your Laptop problem by Kunleforreal(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
You have to performe clean installation of the previous operating system of your daddy's laptop.
Re: A Qualified Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Your Laptop problem by Kunleforreal(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
You have. To performe clean installation of the previous operating system of your daddy's laptop.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook For Sale / Help Needed On How To Run Android Apps On Pc / Easter Sales - Bookselp Speaker At Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.