Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training (15594 Views)

EMFRICA Cargo Logistics Training /employment. / Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! / EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by delightangel(f): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pls hope is real,am in Abuja.The cost of transportation these days is something else.Somebody @Lagos should verify

1 Like

Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by dejianu: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
delightangel:
Pls hope is real,am in Abuja.The cost of transportation these days is something else.Somebody @Lagos should verify

Ahn Ahn... Na Wa, u want to come bcux of a week training.. u try
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by lanre56(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
dejianu:

Give a man a fish and it will feed him for a day; Teach a man how to fish and it will feed him for a life time
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by Randito(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2016
dejianu:

anything spoil if persn come from distance like abuja or benin for the training? I feel say e worth am.
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2016
@lanre56 I confirmed emfrica I think they are real. Waghinton group are also real as a friend of mine confirmed their operation in MM2.
The question is are they going to train to empower or train to retain.

3 Likes

Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by chatwithjide(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
please, who is going for the clearance on Wednesday?
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by TUBLEZ(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
chatwithjide:
please, who is going for the clearance on Wednesday?

Clearance from wed 13 January not this Wednesday..
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by greenone: 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
as I was told all the applicants will receive a text message before Monday
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by Rachie83: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
I will be going for d clearance i want to knw wat they are up to.
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
R they willing to reteain after training, secondly money wil stil b involved indrirectly
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
nice
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
greenone:
I am one of the beneficiary of the there EMFRICA VOCATIONAL SKILLS TRAINING.I Was doughtting them before but later I tried them an now I am learning Photography in a studio close to me house in yaba. my name is Adigun Segun. for your information EMFRICA is real

person gat wear bullet proof to read dis ur comment o...

2 Likes

Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by TUBLEZ(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Photography? I thought they said it has to do with cargo n stuffs.not bad sha
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by akanbiaa(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
greenone:
I am one of the beneficiary of the there EMFRICA VOCATIONAL SKILLS TRAINING.I Was doughtting them before but later I tried them an now I am learning Photography in a studio close to me house in yaba. my name is Adigun Segun. for your information EMFRICA is real
Its obvious from your write up that they trained you well. Congrats
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by chatwithjide(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
who else received email concerning the clearance on Wednesday? and how can I get to the venue from ikorodu? thanks in advance.
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by oladimejioo: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2016
I do receive a mail, asking me to come to Ikeja.
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by abbeysoul(m): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Pls i need somebody to clear me on this issue .I got a mail with applicant number and other informations immediately after i applied so i want to ask if they are still going to send us another mail before the clearance day(13th,january)?...
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by ayonite92(m): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2016
please how can some1 get to d venue from oshodi.. I need fast response please. I got d message also,wana give it a trial
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2016
I op they r not demanding any money for training materials
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by EngrKabir(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anybodi went for the clearance, pls hw was it like?
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by oladimejioo: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
greenone:

You didn't tell us. How much you paid for the Training, I was there yesterday and learnt it was 1000 naira for ID Card and 25k for training. In as much as I appreciate the training of youth, I don't enjoy the Koboko and Slap from all the recruit soldiers and paramilitary like NSCDC dished out to prospective applicants.
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by goldenboyofpsy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol.... Slap and koboko!!!!!!!!!!! Scam scam and scam is the other of the day due to poor govt policy on how to tackle unemployment. That's why this so-called organisation can cajole youths of 'free' training only to levy 26,000 per participant so unfortunate. I thank my star they told me that I will be mobilised later the year. If not,I cant imagine travelling from here to Lagos. Government need to check these con organisations. I forget say government too dey collect 'share' if they are to successfully scam innocent youths. Nigeria,while some are doing and putting their best in making you become a better place to live,others are working tiredlessly to pull you down. Resist bewitchment Nigeria!!!!!!
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by chatwithjide(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2016
how can I get to local airport from ikorodu?
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by Prodigee: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2016
chatwithjide:
how can I get to local airport from ikorodu?
Oga hv u been sent the training invite?
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by Amustical(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
I got a training invite for tuesday. But my stand is, I need back my 1k
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by Slickbishop(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dear screened applicant,you have been scheduled to start ur cargo logistics training on Monday 18th Jan,2016.Venue:Local Airport mm2(bi-Courtney hall)by 9am
I got the message this a.m,who else?
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by curiox007: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Slickbishop:
Dear screened applicant,you have been scheduled to start ur cargo logistics training on Monday 18th Jan,2016.Venue:Local Airport mm2(bi-Courtney hall)by 9am
I got the message this a.m,who else?
. how is the training like? I am expecting a msg from them ,after I scale through their interview on Thursday, but uptill now av not seen message
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by jewmebabie: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
please i just got same invitation for training in emfrica, is it real n free? anyone who has gone there... pls enlighten me wat it's all about. i was told to come for the clearance on 22nd of feb.
Re: Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training by lanreni: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello house. I there anyone that knows this emfrica air/sea cargo people? My kid brother brought a guarantor form for them for me to sign. I have serious reservations that there are scammers. No official office/warehouse, no employment letter? Can someone prove me wrong/right please. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Move On After Failing To Get The Job You Really Want in Nigeria / Would You Advice Someone To Study Law, The Noble Profession In Nigeria ? / Can You Work In Sokoto.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.