Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

More About Transport Course Of Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More About Transport Course Of Study (530 Views)

After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? / Which Should Students Focus On: Future Ambition Or Course Of Study? / Admission In UPIB Cotonou. 3yrs For Course Of Study. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More About Transport Course Of Study by InLuvWithChrist(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hi to everyone.. My oga's, my junior ones.. I hail everbody studing this great course.. My purpose of creating a topic for this course (TMT) is to use the opportunity of those that had bin in this course to explain to us on how to cope with this course.. E.g as a fresher (starting to) what are the things to target or study or do on passing this course... And yours experience in studing the course.. Lets us know.. BY YOURS XPERIENCE WE SHALL EXCEL.. Thanks to everyone who are willing to contribute to it... All you LASUITES,FUTARIANS,LADOKITES, past and presently studing this course.. Oya yur attentn is needed..

(1) (Reply)

General Information About AUCHI POLY(school of eavning studies or spart form / JAMB 2016 Registration Closing Date - Extended Till 31st January / Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Pre-degree Form/ And Diploma Form/ 2015 Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.