Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Question About Getting Prosthetic Limbs For A Friend In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Question About Getting Prosthetic Limbs For A Friend In Nigeria (385 Views)

I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Doctors, Why Injecting Via Limbs Instead Of The Conventional Buttock Method / 4 Types Of Skin Protection Options For Prosthetic Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question About Getting Prosthetic Limbs For A Friend In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hey Nairaland peeps!

One of my friends was involved in a ghastly car accident and needed one of his limbs removed to save his life.
We are currently exploring options to replace the lost limb with a prosthetic one. I am here to seek advice from
those who have done this before, or those who can offer some guidance about how I should go about this. How much
does it cost? Any recommendations? I will be happy to use some help especially as my friend can only afford a limb
that cost <100,000 naira. Do you know of anyone who got it for that price range? How comfortable is the limb for use?

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever..... God Pls Watch After Us, Cus We Re Sons And Daughters To You / Bill Gates, Africa’s Richest Man, PMB Team Up On Nigeria Immunization / How To Deal With Chronic Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.