Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? (2603 Views)

What's Your Most Anticipated Movie Of 2018? / Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by tonymorris: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hey fellow movie fans as the year comes to an end lets share the Hollywood blockboster movies that blew you away grin and the ones that were cry very disappointing to you.
Let me start by giving my top five and worst five
BEST 5
1)Mad max fury Road
2)Pixels
3)Terrminator genisys
4)The Revenant
5)Everest

Worst 5 (mind u lots of 2015 movies were disappointing but i expected more from these ones)
1) Avengers: age of ultron - the avengers should take responsibility and shoot better movies
2)Jurassic World - this didn't deserve what it got at the box office.
3) Hitman: Agent 47 - this movie was a complete joke
4)Fantastic Four
5)Jupiter Ascending
COME ON MOVIE FANS LETS SHARE OUR ON CHOICES!!!
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by politricks: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
I am cu.mm.ing
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by niqqa(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
black cock big tit puss.y booty and camel toe
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by tonymorris: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
niqqa:
black cock
big tit
puss.y
booty and
camel toe
you are not forced to comment

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by kay9(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2015
I didn't watch that many movies this year so I can't really name a "worst" one. But I can confidently tell you that Jupiter Ascending was plain blah... a waste of 2hours.

The best of the few I watched, though, was Mad Max: Fury Road. Witness me! smiley
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by CHIMCO(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Mad max: fury road and Terminator Genisys are jokes mere waste of megabytes esp Mad max which is so noisey. Anyway likes differs. I m yet to watch The Revenant(no Mp4 version yet still on Cam) and popular Star Wars.
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by kay9(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2015
CHIMCO:
Mad max: fury road and Terminator Genisys are jokes[b] mere waste of megabytes esp Mad max which is so noisey. [/b]Anyway likes differs. I m yet to watch The Revenant(no Mp4 version yet still on Cam) and popular Star Wars.

I strongly suspect you watched a very low quality cinema dub (probably with horrible grainy images, the screen tilted to an angle, people walking across the screen with popcorn and laughter in the background) smiley
All cinemas in Naija now offer low-priced mid-week tickets, so either that or you look for good quality HD torrent downloads. That's how you know how good (or bad) a movie is.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by salawustyles(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2015
pixel does not make sense
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by phrezzz: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2015
(1) The Revenant(Best film of the year. leo should start practicing his oscar speech) same with inarratu, (2)Spotlight, (3)Bridge of Spies, (4)The big short (5)Me, Earl and the dying girl.

Worst (1)Pixels (2)goosebumps (3)The MazeRunner2 (4)The hateful Eight (5)Vice

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by kendrick9(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
My best
San andreas
Jurassic world
American sniper
Wedding ringer
Get hard
Mission impossible
Fast and furious 7

I felt kingsman was a bit overrated personally, the action scenes were too unrealistic
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by kendrick9(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
My best 3:
- Mad Max: Everybody were crazy in this fast paced non-stop action sequence blockbuster, not just Mad Max, infact, Max seemed pretty sane in comparison to the 'witness me' brigade. grin
- The Revenant: Was awed by this movie. A man with an ironclad will: mauled by a grizzly (he killed the bear btw), left for dead, somehow found the will to rise from near death on a gruelling quest for revenge, escaped an Indian onslaught along the way as well stopping a rape, even killing a few frenchmen and stealing their horses! Wow! Just wow!!shocked
- The Hateful Eight: Quentin Tarantino at it again! The N-word was thrown around quite liberally, mostly by white people. The comical violence only added to the fun. grin

My Worst 3
- Pixel: Adam Sandler is truly hopeless, no redemption. Terrible acting, more terrible premise. Yeye movie. angry
- Jupiter Ascending: Anything with Channing Tatum as a protagonist issues usually bad news. Not surprised when 'Jupiter Ascending' proved me right. smiley
- Fantastic Four: WTF?! They shouldn't have bothered to make a remake at all. The original was bad enough, why make it worse?? undecided
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by Csami(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
My worst:
Pixels
American ultra
Jurassic world
The Revenant
That awful fantastic four
Scorch trials
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by ChappyChase: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
kay9:
I didn't watch that many movies this year so I can't really name a "worst" one. But I can confidently tell you that Jupiter Ascending was plain blah... a waste of 2hours.

The best of the few I watched, though, was Mad Max: Fury Road. Witness me! smiley
I concur!!!
Mad max was, is and will remain the Bomb!!!!
In short make I re-watch ham!
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by kay9(m): 12:29am On Jan 02, 2016
koice:
My best 3:
- Mad Max: Everybody were crazy in this fast paced non-stop action sequence blockbuster, not just Mad Max, infact, Max seemed pretty sane in comparison to the 'witness me' brigade. grin

Mediocre, koice! Mediocre! cheesy

Hey, and how the Bullet Farmer? Now that was one fella who loved his job! I loved that his line: "I am the scales of justice; conductor of the choir of death! Sing, brother Koch!" <his sub-machine guns rattling and singing> "Sing! Singgggg!!" grin
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by kay9(m): 12:34am On Jan 02, 2016
koice:

- Fantastic Four: WTF?! They shouldn't have bothered to make a remake at all. The original was bad enough, why make it worse?? undecided

grin grin
I didn't watch this movie but the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes were just terrible.
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 02, 2016
kay9:

Mediocre, koice! Mediocre! cheesy

Hey, and how the Bullet Farmer? Now that was one fella who loved his job! I loved that his line: "I am the scales of justice; conductor of the choir of death! Sing, brother Koch!" <his sub-machine guns rattling and singing> "Sing! Singgggg!!" grin

At the emboldened, Slit's favorite phrase. wink

Bullet farmer is one dedicated crazy modafuka. Quite a character. There was a time he started firing at the direction of the War rig and was cautioned by the Ripsaw Imperator to be careful less he hit the wives inside the war rig, do you know he - the bullet farmer - said?

"Just Probing" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by labi1977(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2016
op Jurassic w 1.4 bn, Avengers 2 1.3bn, spectre, gr8 films. Mad max 500 m was good but only made a fraction - review ur taste

Furious 7 made d most but sucked as usual
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by tonymorris: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
labi1977:
op Jurassic w 1.4 bn, Avengers 2 1.3bn, spectre, gr8 films. Mad max 500 m was good but only made a fraction - review ur taste

Furious made d most but sucked as usual
jurassic world a great film, i guess you have'nt seen the original jurassic park then i guess you fall into the category of people that see movies just for the spectacle and not content
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by labi1977(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
tonymorris:
jurassic world a great film, i guess you have'nt seen the original jurassic park then i guess you fall into the category of people that see movies just for the spectacle and not content

jp had its day, jw is a more modern take n pratt killed it. Thats y it made 1.4bn frm ppl like me. Evry1 has der taste, review urs.
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by tonymorris: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
labi1977:

jp had its day, jw is a more modern take n pratt killed it. Thats y it made 1.4bn frm ppl like me. Evry1 has der taste, review urs.
a movie being financially successful in hollywood nowadays does'nt make it a great movie, strenght of media marketing drags in crowd to see movies now. Take a luk at stars wars: TFA which is likely going to be no 1 grossing movie does it make it a greater classic than the great star wars classic new hope.
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by labi1977(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
tonymorris:
a movie being financially successful in hollywood nowadays does'nt make it a great movie, strenght of media marketing drags in crowd to see movies now. Take a luk at stars wars: TFA which is likely going to be no 1 grossing movie does it make it a greater classic than the great star wars classic new hope.

true but in some cases its rite eg avatar is rightly top alltime earner

s wars series is average at best

see my post

http://arabellasfella..com/2015/02/overrated-movies-that-actually-suck.html
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by PeinDanzo(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2016
Best
5- avengers age of ultron
4- mad max
3- jurassic world
2- star wars vii
1- inside out
Worst
5- The woman in black 2
4- Tomorrowland
3- Jupiter ascending
2- Minions
1- 50 shades of grey

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by rapmike(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
labi1977:

true but in some cases its rite eg avatar is rightly top alltime earner

s wars series is average at best

see my post

http://arabellasfella..com/2015/02/overrated-movies-that-actually-suck.html

Please! To me Avatar was the most overhyped movie of all time, the hype was more than Jesus 2nd Coming!

The film in itself was not bad, but mennn! I expected so much more from Avatar.
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by tpiar: 12:51am On Jan 06, 2016
kay9:

I strongly suspect you watched a very low quality cinema dub (probably with horrible grainy images

is it my imagination or are the pixels/resolutions in Nigerian media not as polished as western ones?
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by tpiar: 12:52am On Jan 06, 2016
rapmike:

Please! To me Avatar was the most overhyped movie of all time!

The film in itself was not bad, but mennn! I expected so much more from Avatar.

like what?

just curious.
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by rapmike(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2016
tpiar:

like what?

just curious.

Like some serious fighting or great villains or something extraordinary(apart from the graphics). But I just saw a regular fantasy story that was wrapped in sci-fi. Star Wars had more depth than it. Not looking forward to the second installment.
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by hatux: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
My best movies for 2015 was...
1. Maze runner
2. Mad Max
3. Crush
4. Mission impossible
5. Maze runner scorch trails
Very interesting movies...
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by tpiar: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
rapmike:

Like some serious fighting or great villains or something extraordinary(apart from the graphics). But I just saw a regular fantasy story that was wrapped in sci-fi. Star Wars had more depth than it. Not looking forward to the second installment.

interesting pov.
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by rapmike(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
tpiar:

interesting pov.

Mind you, am not saying its not a good watch but the marketing crew did a good work to make it seem like it was the film of the century.

That's why I am offended. At least it was better than that last Airbender thing that join im name
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by tpiar: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
rapmike:

Mind you, am not saying its not a good watch but the marketing crew did a good work to make it seem like it was the film of the century.

That's why I am offended. At least it was better than that last Airbender thing that join im name

the movie wasn't just about the marketing though.
Re: What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? by wheesin(m): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2016
my best
Mad max fury road : the production, stunts,suspense and energy was crazy. Witness me !!!!!
hitman agent 47
sanandreas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osoufia Or Mr. Ibu? / After Burial Of Sam Loco Efe, First Son Started Living Big In Benin City. / Big Brother Africa 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.