Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] (37658 Views)

Exposed: How To Easily Pay Your Electricity Bills Without Queuing Up / Serial Husband - American Man Who Married 17 Women faces 973 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by nawtikid(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why exactly did u cover her face
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by bizgai(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
kolnel:
Ok
why sensor her face if the story ain't cooked up??
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by pagorino(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
cheesy grin...ole ajibole....dz 1 na anoda levels of stealing o...chai I dey fear ladies o...c innovation, na pos she go dey use in 2016 ..I guess. onyara.
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by 4reala(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
After u blank her face u say make we look out for her. Abi na so her face be
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by bizgai(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why sensor h r face if the story ain't cooked up ??
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by chukstino: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please we are in need of mint leaves.any mint farmer or farmers should inbox me @ chuksray@gmail.com
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by Mariecakes(f): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ewooo shocked
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by free2ryhme: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why hide her face if you want the public's help to catch this crook
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by hollywater: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Let the poor girl be jare,after all she was just picking the leftover.
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by cocoberry(f): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
I told my sisters, if possible I go bend down pack my money on my wedding day, to avoid plenty stories + my wedding reception na only 2 item go dey program. 1 DANCE and 2 item 7

agarawu23:
shocked

You no fit near my party pick money because we know our sef grin even the celebrant will be vigilant because she go don choose who go pack her money 2months before the party cheesy.

See her untidy hair lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by clemmonce(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
According to the lady that exposed her, this beautiful young girl goes around wedding venues to pose as a relation to both the groom and the bride families. She helps in money collection and then disappears with the money after the ceremony.

See below …

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41988

Lalasticlala
behave intelligent nah. you want us to identity get yet you hide her face.
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nigerians are creative... Even white thief never think go this level
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by bedspread: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why shield her eyes of she is a criminal?
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by kayalla(f): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
i always ask this, wtf when exposing someone u still cover or blur their faces and yet u say look out for her, how the fvck do people recognize the serial wedding thief?
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
So how we go recognise her undecidedwhen u don cover her face.
Lagos mama, awon ti baddest. God go soon catch u sha
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by fortunechy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
she come frm ibadan..........her name na funmi
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by lurlah2014(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Abi ooo who con be the main thief now #the OP or the source of the news
holluwai:
Catch her with her identity hidden

1 Like

Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by Frankel7(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
How we want take catch am wen u don cover her face finish? Abeg if u know were u baff go der go collect ur cloth. Wetin concern concern vulture wit barber...

NEXT.....

lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by Fumbaby: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why you come cover her face? Uncover her face so that getting her will be easy who her neighbour might be on nairaland
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by Titidi(f): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
The bloggers covered her face

she was also present at my uncle's wedding, she was very friendly, she was more active than the chief bride'smaid

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by kolexy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
RedCapChief:
Her face is uncovered on the @op's blog

FrontPage has been rented out to Tunez-Media-Blog. Please what happened to Viviangist? Did she break up with Brother Lala or was the rent increased?

So Lala na man? Thought she(he) is Seun's galfriend
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by Tjango(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Owanbe beggars
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by homesteady(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dandeson1:
. you want us to identify her and yet you paint her face black, who does that undecided.

Abii... grin
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by JustOzito(f): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dandeson1:
. you want us to identify her and yet you paint her face black, who does that undecided.
A Nigerian
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by obowunmi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is funny, so funny to me. cheesy cheesy

Man must chop
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by Kazrem(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by omoadeleye(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Lolzzz.. And she dont always smile during her loot self... Abi see her stern ugly face na.. Black slowpoke grin
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by macdon4all(m): 2:45am On Dec 31, 2015
bunmioguns:
undecided

Lol.. Very funny

Dear Nairalanders... Abeg patronize one of your own. .. Check my signature
wetin u dey sell Kwanu?
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by bunmioguns(m): 3:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by agarawu23(m): 5:44am On Dec 31, 2015
cocoberry:
I told my sisters, if possible I go bend down pack my money on my wedding day, to avoid plenty stories + my wedding reception na only 2 item go dey program. 1 DANCE and 2 item 7

hen hen
So as u big reach like this for your dp u never marry? lipsrsealed I doubt u are the one sha!

You know fit fall your hand, someone must do the picking
Re: Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2015
You go fear hustling na.One guy man go still dey proud of her sey my girl get money,not knowing sey she na confirm wedding homila.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day / Two Kenyan Old Grandmas Dancing Dirty (video) / Birthday Photos Of A Man, His Mother & Twin, Who All Share Same Birthday Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.