Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Made You Join Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You Join Nairaland? (16776 Views)

Join Nairaland Whatapp Group / When Did You Join Nairaland? Screenshot And Lets See Who Is The Oldest. / When Did You Join Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yeah.. this is it.. I was a normal post and comment reader(guest) before.. and I just love Topics from the romance section.. I stayed as a guest for years sha... not until I Saw A story "My 2go love story" by tosyne2much I loved the story like madt... buh since nairaland crashed dat time... It's nowhere to b found nw cry ... I had to register then to to drop a comment because the story was damn too good... that was wat triggered my registration on dis site... so tell me what made you Register to Nairaland?

Lalasticlala Oya boss me...
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by RexKexMilann: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Joined When I was Seeking Admission ....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
My blog,wanted to reach a wider e-audience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
hmmmmm actually d truth is dat a Girl made me join nairaland but what made me took interest in it was becaus of a thrilling and horror story i read in literature session, i was stalk in literature session for one year b4 i tried oda sessions, d guys in literature session are amazing, i must confess, davidflo and d rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
I was a guest for like a year, till I read a post by tosyne2much.I was impressed. Just had to register.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nairaland terms such as fp, op, ftc and the incessant trolling of some groups such as the picshore or adonbilivit crew, fp husslers, gpan, endtime crew, e.t.c. If Nairaland is about serious talks, I dey craze?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Boredom. I'm fu3king bored and all I have to do is to cause wahala on NL grin

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by tosyne2much(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
emmijes3:
I was a guest for like a year, till I read a post by tosyne2much.I was impressed. Just had to register.
Woooow !!! shocked

You made me feel so fly.. Could you remember the title of the thread? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
BishopManuel:
Yeah.. this is it.. I was a normal post and comment reader(guest) before.. and I just love Topics from the romance section.. I stayed as a guest for years sha... not until I Saw A story "My 2go love story" by tosyne2much I loved the story like madt... buh since nairaland crashed dat time... It's nowhere to b found nw cry ... I had to register then to to drop a comment because the story was damn too good... that was wat triggered my registration on dis site... so tell me what made you Register to Nairaland?
Thanks boss.. God bless cool

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
politics section made me stick to nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by yakflowz(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Cause some comments needed to be replied

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooow !!! shocked

Lol.. u stomach dey sweet u abi... u dey really try na
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by SINNZ(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
I was sent an invitational e-mail from a web forum called FaceOfFestac to join NL in 2006. I joined. And kept changing monikers each time I wanted to make a comment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooow !!! shocked

. Not really but its your usual '10 ways to'

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
SINNZ:
I was sent an invitational e-mail from a web forum called FaceOfFestac to join NL in 2006. I joined. And kept changing monikers each time I wanted to make a comment.

In other words, you WERE somewhat SWEETORGASM-esque/SOFTAPPLES-esque.cheesy
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by KimBerlyie: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Literature smiley
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by SINNZ(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

In other words, you WERE somewhat SWEETORGASM-esque/SOFTAPPLES-esque.cheesy

Not really. I just didn't take note of my passwords each time I register. Kept loosing them.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by lgboks(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
stayed a guest for few years (back in secondary school-browsing cheat-so phone section...and a lil front pager)
Then I travelled to Ghana and started missing naija cheesy needed closure so I ended up registering after seeing some lovely thread and comments
Was always in webdesign,photoghraphy thread and few times romance section...then I learnt a lot of photoshoping (nairaland really helped me then)
Then I met Mrs Google (don't know where she is now...)she was really nice and mature(guess my 1st real e-crush)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Adonis3: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
My girlfriend oooo... She disturbed me ehn. Refused to give me Pvssy till I joined undecided

Lord save me from KARISHIKA

8 Likes

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by lanicky(f): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Joined on my birthday while searching for Romantic story on literature section.

Didn't know there was Romance section then. grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Omotayor123(f): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nairaland is my News room... No story wey you no go read for NL grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Well,hmmm.takes a deep breath..i had this frnd(ma ex)who weneva we were together wld jst start laughing like a mad man,i was always pissed until one day i took d fone from him and i understood why he was always laffing like a jackass(wateva dat means)although i didnt reg immediately bt, i do check in until, one day when i bumped in2 the literature section and these pple stole ma heart away(Larrysun,Repogirl and Flow)and d rest as they say is history...for the records these people are writers i duff ma hat 4.they knw their onions... respect...and some funny peeps in romance sections.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Rikidony(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
I have been a guest on nairaland for nearly 2years, a day never pass by without me visiting. if I don't I feel so bad and sad cos of the funny comments and laughter I get.

I joined nairaland because of the hilarious story by Oga Adegwurulez 'LIFE OF AN OAU STUDENT' with funny characters like Musa.

I followed that story all day as a guest keep refreshing until it reach a page I CNT access as a guest,

I was so sad and it dawned on me that I gat to sign up, which I did and u can always find me on politics section.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by OreoPaschal(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
My sister although she is late now. cry cry

17 Likes

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Mznaett: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
My siblings and friends made me join Nl..
I could still remember the day I chatted with a friend and his next statement was "You think I won't know you're on Nl right"?
Few weeks later,a friend still made that same statement.
And then my siblings took over.
Funny enough,I was'nt even a guest then o
So I had to surf the net just to see the person that bears same nickz with me on Nl.
And yea! I found out...
So today,I decided to create a topic for both of uswink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na ladies get tonight ooo
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
BishopManuel:
Lol.. u stomach dey sweet u abi... u dey really try na
Thanks jawe baba cool

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by daniska3yaro(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
My senior brothers made me to join,anytime I was on their system I see the site call nairaland,has interesting topics,nairaland was a way I was educating myself outside the classroom,picturing life not as a story bt reality.

In nairaland I knew that common sense wasn't common at all.

13 Likes

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by lezz(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
SINNZ:

Not really. I just didn't take note of my passwords each time I register. Kept loosing them.
How'd your trip go? Didn't know you've been on here that long cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Efisko1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
i heard its a place dat has collection of information......

but i came here cos of free browsing cheatsssss....

but dey greedy admins dem will nt let those cheat info hang 4 long.....

ccc:lalasticalala

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
It got to know of NL via Google while surfing.
Well, i ve bin on NL since 2013 though inactive member. I coudnt even recall my login passkey & username again self. Too busy with academics & etc.

Lately while on long vacation, i got bored & decided to make NL my base. I read comments dat made me burst into laughter most xpecially from d romance section. Since den, i tried to recover my login details & stayed glued to nl ROMANCE

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
CHECKING OF POST UME RESULT THAT YEAR BUT UNCLE GOOGLE KEEP BRINGING US HERE...

NAI WE REGISTER NAU...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? / Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong? / How Much Is Electricity In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.