Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (73930 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by showreals(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Naija don dey turn yankee
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by princeogbeide1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
"
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
There are better ways to tidy up a woman than beating her up.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by OCTAVO: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Tranquild(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
She's probably a sadoma......What's that big word again?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Give her what she likes...Enjoy yaselves

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by marshalcarter: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Turn to maywheather nii undecided
Oloshi
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by archdaura(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
what a sick ridiculous freak. get a doctor phyco

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by daben1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
dre11:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/my-wife-is-more-sexually-responsive-after-i-beat-her-up/

you're a man, not the other weakling that his wife made him lose his job...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by mizhefeh(f): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
The man is insane
No responsible man shld raise his hand on a lady,if he want to test his wrestling skill den he shld sign up for #WWE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lifestyle1(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Is your wife from delta ?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Tushed: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Issues...
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by GodwinTobi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
one day u will kill her and then tell d world that she enjoys sex when u beat her to death.... continue foolish boy...
I see a marriage heading for divorce in 2016....
As for the punching bag (the woman)try and control ur temper. Proverbs says that "it is better to live on a ROOF TOP than with a NAGGING WOMAN....
bros instead of beating her, anytime she offends u just take a stroll (that's the roof top in dis case)

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by kokomilala(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
She's a sadomachosist-someone who derives pleasure from being hurt or hurting someone.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't know what to say. I'm not in support of you beating your spouse for any reason, pleasure or anger but what do you do when she's always the first to launch the physical attack? Anyway, she's not here to defend herself.

And the last part, you're now encouraged to beat her up just for your sexual pleasure? somebody's daughter, your own wife? I can't call you an animal cause most male species do well to protect their female partners against harm....

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by cao(f): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Vanquay:

[size=15pt]A steamy love session with me would be better. How about a heated Black ops 3 session followed by a rigorous fvck smiley[/size]
Nah, I'm enjoying Have I Got News for You on BBC iPlayer. I'm good.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by AreaFada2: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sounds weird, but a female friend once told me that. She says she misbehaves badly if a guy is nice.
She wants her man to beat her up. And then make love to her. That's when she really enjoys it.

A tall, pretty hour-glass girl I mean. SMH.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by solidman59(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
E don do me
dyadeleye:
Naija own #50UppercutsOfGrey#

This OP reminds me of one old skol song like dat....He don do me by six feet plus
*bros, no be everyday we dey fight at times me and my wife dey gbadun*
*foolish man you no go stop before you kill her*

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
cao:

Nah, I'm enjoying Have I Got News for You on BBC iPlayer. I'm good.

[size=15pt]Menh, you are the last girl to rebuff my sexual advances this year with only 1 more day to go...How do you feel? sad[/size]
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by pagorino(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin werey marry psycho.... interesting. na season film ooo.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by dammytosh: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
beat the heaven out of her.

Byeeeee
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by refiner(f): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
dats y am afraid of marriage ooo....reverend sister sure pass embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by opey112(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Both of you need to be tested..
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Petroking: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
BrownChima212:

Okada drop me here.......Lai mohammed just commented grin grin grin

lol...Can't help but laugh... This is not my real face ooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by therapistmrs: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Are you sick or something is wrong with you? Or do you want to kill her?

if she has a temper problem then talk to her about and find a more civilized way to solve it.

Please change your mind set before you harm your wife.by the way you might also be suffering from a form sexual addiction. Seek help too.

therapistmrs..com
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by masterpat(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by zomoears(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Unfortunately this aberration is more common than we care to admit.

I know this ebira couple ehn...those my neighbours,na royal rumble o.

Man: I will kill you
Woman: you can't do nothing

Blah blah blah. After much fight and quarrel and crying by the woman, you will hear;

Woman: weak man, wetin you sabi sef?
Man: I sabi f*uck.

Na so kpekus go take start. The soundtrack go just full everywhere. Each time they fight, their f*uck no de get part two.

I just tire for them two...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by ayinde2ade(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Smilelo:
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT

QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed

ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!

ME :Buhari is now the accuser and the judge. He has already convicted his victims. He openly approves the disobedience of court orders, and dares the court openly. And who told him that it is a crime to have the citizenship (passport) of two countries?
I guess u miss road

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by fastandfurious: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
In other words, "After The Beating Kpekus Sweet, e sweet; e sweet..
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaha idiot lmaooooooooo no offense mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by susanfrancis25(f): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
u both need help
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Petroking: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
dovelike:
Just four years? cry cry
After beating me up, you'll then do what?? Start poking me when am sleeping? When my body still hurts?? Lie.

I don't think I will ever let any man touch me after hitting me.

Comeon... I just can't help but laugh when i see a Lady say such.. I have seen one of such situation... Still can't help it when i remember okada Drop me Here ... Lai Mohammed just commented
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by rudestmcblaze: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
to b sincere with you some women are lyk that, they believe that if a man doesn't beat them he doesn't love them. but that doesn't mean u should always beat her up rather try to make her understand that violence is not a sign of love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Funny And Cute Wedding Vows / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.