Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (73907 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
abbey621:

And it could not! So how are you so sure that he's lying? All he has written shows an element of sexuality some women of nowadays are so into and having gone through classes like human sexuality, psychoanalysis behaviors and advanced human physiology as part of my graduate degree, I certainly see the possibility of the woman being the instigator on this matter. I know it's hard to believe for most normal people but when you study the mind of a nymph,trust me you'll become more enlightened!

She is not a Nymph. She is a sub. She is into SM.

We are literally saying the same thing. There was a reason why I decided to believe him.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
daveP:
i like your person! Now we are in the same tent! smiley

Happy new year in hours!

Happy New Year to you too smiley
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
donhils:

Show me where it is written that you should beat your wife when it's right? How are we even sure the wife is as bad as he's claiming? Did she offend him 490 times on a daily basis? At least that was the response of Jesus when asked how many times you should be offended before you retaliate.
show me where it is written for a woman to raise her hand on her husband ?

How are we sure the woman is even saying the truth?

So.......
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by abbey621(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

She is not a Nymph. She is a sub. She is into SM.

We are literally saying the same thing. There was a reason why I decided to believe him.

Cool!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Beey(f): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

I guess you did read my last reply........

#still searching mmmmmmh,I don't believe you

me self I don't have time for teens tongue
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lilmax(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
davo90tico:

it takes a real man to have self control even when hit by a woman u know
are u telling me if Brock lesnar or undertaker hit u now u will wanna retaliate?
it takes a dumb,weak man to have his wife hit him and not retaliate

A woman should be ready to start whatever she can finish,you can't hit a guy and then hide under the shade of "a man should not hit a woman "

As for undertaker,the real question is do I deserve the attack? Where did I go wrong? ...... If I have a mouth to insult or a hand to hit undertaker then I should be ready to face the consequences

To every action there is an equal an opposite reaction cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Sgwash: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
most of u will unanimously and unequivocally turn blind eyes to d part Where he said she raised hands on him first, and tried doing that severally. Thats our society for U.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by tplacid: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Smilelo:
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT

QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed

ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!

ME :Buhari is now the accuser and the judge. He has already convicted his victims. He openly approves the disobedience of court orders, and dares the court openly. And who told him that it is a crime to have the citizenship (passport) of two countries?

What is wrong is wrong.

Stealing is stealing.

Dasuki's crime has made so many peoples lose their lives. A judge is human who is prone to errors

But the divine law (God's law) which is superior to man's is perfect.

'Thou shall not not steal' - the tenth commandment.

If evidence against Dasuki is true then he should prosecuted irrespective of what the judge says.

We can't allow injustice to prevail over justice or mans law prevail over Gods law.

As for Kanu, he is inciting violence and disorder by called for armed struggle for selfish reason is question.

If his wishes comes true, thousands of innocent lives will be lost, the country will be divided and people will live in fear.

His goal is a threat to Nigeria and Nigerians.

His supporters and selfish and disgrunted.

I question buhari and I love the Igbos but I don't any man should threaten the peace of our country.

Yes they are differences and challenges but this is still our country, it's where we call home.

Any one that has an ethnic agenda (Kanu) or religious Agenda (boko haram, Shiite ) that threatens the peaceful coexistence of the various tribes should be apprehended and prosecuted justly.

Some people predicted the disintegration of this country in 2015. It's the last day of the day and we still here as Yoruba, Igbos and Hausa....our republic (Nigeria) is what we want it to be but the burden to make it right is on us, so we can leave a legacy for our kids to follow.

God bless The Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and all other tribes in our republic.

[quote author=Sgwash post=41524817]most of u will unanimously and unequivocally turn blind eyes to d part Where he said she raised hands on him first, and tried doing that severally. Thats our society for U.[/quot
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by elantraceey(f): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

I guess you did read my last reply........
#still searching
me self I don't have time for teens tongue
Let me believe you were referring to someone else.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by stevecantrell: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
justmenoni:
All this fake ass story all in the name of sales....it's only vanguard news that's been asked this useless kind of messages

Story's likely fake. Agreed.

But I have many real life stories...

Reminds me of that dark generator shed that became my torture chamber, and the cries that came out of Rita and Folake...they actually begged for more...hmmm, fun times...heheheheh !
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by justmenoni: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

quote author=stevecantrell post=41527142]

Story's likely fake. Agreed.

But I have many real life stories...

Reminds me of that dark generator shed that became my torture chamber, and the cries that came out of Rita and Folake...they actually begged for more...hmmm, fun times...heheheheh ! [/quote]
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by StoneColdBiceps(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
kilokeys:
U r a mad man undecided

She is a psychopath.

Give ur kids up for adoption o.

Truth, i have never laffed on a tread befor. Bro ur head is there lol
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Sgwash: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
lilmax:

A woman should be ready to start whatever she can finish,you can't hit a guy and then hide under the shade of "a man should not hit a woman "

As for undertaker,the real question is do I deserve the attack? Where did I go wrong? ...... If I have a mouth to insult or a hand to hit undertaker then I should be ready to face the consequences

Don't mind all of them... d worst of all r d guys claiming Shit and saying d Guy is a monster and Shit like that. If a girl raises her hand on me, it will take God himself to prevent me from teaching her a lesson. Buh I will never be the first to touch her. If they claim they shouldn't b touched, they should as Well act in manners that will prevent them from being touched.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Begonia(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
lilmax:
will any man hit his well behaved wife?
From this extraordinary logic of yours, the man deserved to be hit. Yes, he must be ill behaved for her to do that.

You made the comment, not me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Excellent7(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
dovelike:

Am not saying that its ok but its almost acceptable for a lady to hit a man. A real man will not hit back. Watch American movies

Lady, they are talking about real life and you are talking of what happens in american films? undecided undecided :-
Abeg, tell them short fused ladies that anyone of them that intends to physically abuse a guy, should better confirm the guy is not a real man, because "unreal men" tend to kick any asses that kick them first without regard to sex. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Excellent7(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Excellent7:

Lady, they are talking about real life and you are talking of what happens in american films? undecided undecided undecided
Abeg, tell them short fused ladies that anyone of them that intends to physically abuse a guy, should better confirm the guy is not a real man, because "unreal men" tend to kick any asses that kick them first without regard to sex. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by davo90tico(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
lilmax:

remember hitting a woman with the excuse that she started it is like beating a defenseless fellow because he stepped on u by mistake
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lilmax(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sgwash:

Don't mind all of them... d worst of all r d guys claiming Shit and saying d Guy is a monster and Shit like that. If a girl raises her hand on me, it will take God himself to prevent me from teaching her a lesson. Buh I will never be the first to touch her. If they claim they shouldn't b touched, they should as Well act in manners that will prevent them from being touched.
full stop cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lilmax(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Begonia:

From this extraordinary logic of yours, the man deserved to be hit. Yes, he must be ill behaved for her to do that.

You made the comment, not me.
what did he do?

Mrs.smartypant
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lilmax(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
davo90tico:
remember hitting a woman with the excuse that she started it is like beating a defenseless fellow because he stepped on u by mistake
this guy self, you don't get it do you?

Okay so what if the man died based on the hitting?
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Begonia(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
lilmax:
what did he do?

Mrs.smartypant
You tell me.
You made the comment after all.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lilmax(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Begonia:

You tell me.
so you have nothing to offer based on my comment.case closed
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by yinkeys(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Begonia:

You tell me.
Wow smiley
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Begonia(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
lilmax:
so you have nothing to offer based on my comment.case closed
No, your comment indicates you have nothing to offer. You claimed one is only hit when ill behaved. Based on that, you should be able to agree with me that the man deserved the abuse he was getting after all he must have behaved badly for his wife to react that way. Face it; your comment was empty. Case closed!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lilmax(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
Begonia:

No, your comment indicates you have nothing to offer. You claimed one is only hit when ill behaved. Based on that, you should be able to agree with me that the man deserved the abuse he was getting after all he must have behaved badly for his wife to react that way. Face it; your comment was empty. Case closed!
only if you got the brain to reason grin

You didn't ask or let me say understand my motive based on the comment, instead of asking you are exhibiting foolishness

My comment was based on the fact that she raised her hand to hit her husband,that's where the well behaved comes in

I asked what did he do to get the nonsense attitude displayed by his wife,did you give me a reasonable answer? Bolded NO

You see? Next time you get the full gist before trying to be smart grin
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by AfricanApple(f): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Beey:
ohh bit! See trouble! I quoted one dre11 my old friend.This is the only part of the quote that came up apparently.Please all losers out there, am not searching.Jeez, this is Nairaland trouble.
I no fit laugh grin grin who was talking to you?
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by AfricanApple(f): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

when you refuse to marry me nah... tongue

what did I announce

your bachelorhood
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Begonia(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
lilmax:
only if you got the brain to reason grin

You didn't ask or let me say understand my motive based on the comment, instead of asking you are exhibiting foolishness

My comment was based on the fact that she raised her hand to hit her husband,that's where the well behaved comes in

I asked what did he do to get the nonsense attitude displayed by his wife,did you give me a reasonable answer? Bolded NO

You see? Next time you get the full gist before trying to be smart grin
I was wondering when the insults will come in as that's a norm for your type.

Smartness... or rather intelligence? Don't even go there. That's an attribute you evidently do not possess.

I simply wrapped your words around you while maintaining the meaning. Yet, you still couldn't see the absurdity in your post. Nobody should be getting hit. Male or female, badly behaved or not.
Likes and praised-filled mentions on nairaland mean absolutely nothing. Especially when your comment is empty.

Next time, I suggest you think very carefully before coming up with some dumb justification for abuse. Period.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by AJaylee(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

God forbid the day I read and understand your topic

I have made my conclusion!
I don't understand
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
AJaylee:

I don't understand

What I am trying to say is that you cannot justify your stand because of your own experience.

There are several women out there who are crying their hearts out because of their unfaithful and ungrateful partners.

Human beings not women are complex and difficult to understand!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by mamaafrik(m): 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
dovelike:

Am not saying that its ok but its almost acceptable for a lady to hit a man. A real man will not hit back. Watch American movies
american film??,a real man wont hit back??,itz obvious you arent married,if you marry try do that with you spouse ,igbana loo mope rere loluwa.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by AJaylee(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

What I am trying to say is that you cannot justify your stand because of your own experience.

There are several women out there who are crying their hearts out because of their unfaithful and ungrateful partners.

Human beings not women are complex and difficult to understand!
Yes I'm nt argueing that but I'm judgin from my side of d story nd u are jst tryin nt to be considerate, I jknw u are a female bt try asking people, wat u wil Hear is dat female are more complex to understand than men

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / Funny And Cute Wedding Vows / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.