Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,822 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (73923 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
AJaylee:

Yes I'm nt argueing that but I'm judgin from my side of d story nd u are jst tryin nt to be considerate, I jknw u are a female bt try asking people, wat u wil Hear is dat female are more complex to understand than men

I am not doing too ask people because they are just going to regurgitate the usual BS. If men are not complex, the would be no record of domestic abuse or breakup or divorce in gay relationships.

That statement is just another way is saying our folk is the problem. It is not only stupid, it is also quite dumb. It is just another myopic sexist rant!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lilmax(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Begonia:

I was wondering when the insults will come in as that's a norm for your type.

Smartness... or rather intelligence? Don't even go there. That's an attribute you evidently do not possess.

I simply wrapped your words around you while maintaining the meaning. Yet, you still couldn't see the absurdity in your post. Nobody should be getting hit. Male or female, badly behaved or not.
Likes and praised-filled mentions on nairaland mean absolutely nothing. Especially when your comment is empty.

Next time, I suggest you think very carefully before coming up with some dumb justification for abuse. Period.
you are giving me more opportunity to call you stupi.d cheesy

In your words nobody should be getting hit, if you have brain you are supposed to know that there's reaction to every action

It's simple, no one should be getting hit as far you do not incite any action. Get this into your dumb head

"Likes and praised-filled mentions on nairaland mean absolutely nothing" is this your wish or you are just clearly pained grin now I see where the problem is coming from cheesy
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by KayB: 3:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Goodluck!! U just got d secret to a joyful everlasting conjugal bliss afta four years of ur marriage. If u can work on it ur wife will worship u more than b4 because dat is her pre-intimacy to sexual pleasure. Please go and research more on MASOCHISM, u will buy me a huge gift soon. Dont tell her o, always make excuse to spank her whn u are set for arousal. Pls free ur mind u r a right thinking man dont mind those ignorant condemnations of young fake nairaland activists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by SHOCK7(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Monalisa185:
you both are a bunch of obsessed idiots...
how does insulting both of them,answer d question d @op asked?
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by SHOCK7(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wendyslim:
Kill her and bleep her dead body. Ewuu
what is all u gal's problem,d woman in question likes it rough!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by tmxme(m): 4:37am On Jan 02, 2016
You didn't beat her well, if you do, she won't have the energy for sex

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Monalisa185(f): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
SHOCK7:
how does insulting both of them,answer d question d @op asked?
telling them their problems first would help too
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by davo90tico(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
lilmax:
this guy self, you don't get it do you?

Okay so what if the man died based on the hitting?
okay remember the op said she hits him but didn't mention her using stuff to hit em meaning he couldn't have died grin
lilmax:
this guy self, you don't get it do you?

Okay so what if the man died based on the hitting?
okay remember the op said she hits him but didn't mention her using stuff to hit em meaning he couldn't have died
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by SHOCK7(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Monalisa185:

telling them their problems first would help too
lol, Na!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by yinkeys(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
@dre11 if I may ask sir, how is your wife. Why don't you talk to her about it.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by 9jaRonin(m): 2:17am On Jun 20, 2016
kilokeys:
U r a mad man undecided

She is a psychopath.

Give ur kids up for adoption o.

One day this comment is going to get a thousand likes grin. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by rosy1992(f): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2016
This isnt ordinary
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by khatea: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
lu pa
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by gallery0519(f): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2016
BrownChima212:

Okada drop me here.......Lai mohammed just commented grin grin grin
. Lmao.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by BoboFashion(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oga, don't beat a woman. No matter what.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Kexorcist(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2016
There is only one organ for pounding women. wink
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by savagefinder1: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
kilokeys:
U r a mad man undecided

She is a psychopath.

Give ur kids up for adoption o.
Cc
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 30, 2019
Life is full of temporary situations, ultimately ending in a permanent solution. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / Funny And Cute Wedding Vows / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.