Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) (1472 Views)

Full Script Of President Buhari's New Year Message To All Nigerians / Epic New Year Message For All (a Must Read) / End Of The Year Message From Iamdejman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by Emmalaw10(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Fellow NLs, as the year comes to an end I wish to drop this motivational for you guys, "Don't give up on your dreams/struggle cos of the lack of success in 2015. Rather work harder and believe in God, and success would come someday". One Love peep!

Re: Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by Emmalaw10(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2015
More pics

Re: Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by bewla(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2015
u
Re: Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by eunisam: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2015
I am shy to enter 2016, i haven't been there before
Re: Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2015
am gonna make it in 2016,by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by bewla(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2015
set your pretext straight
Re: Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:54am On Dec 31, 2015
IsSokay
Re: Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Its not how you started that matters but how you finish.

My Sai Buhari suppose to be in that list, lost three election and later won.

Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by Emmalaw10(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2015
More pix

Re: Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by BALLOSKI: 7:26am On Dec 31, 2015
*in timaya's voice*

I concur!
Re: Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by obinnashady(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Ayoemrys:
am gonna make it in 2016,by God's grace
His grace and mercy will see u through bro...Amen.
Re: Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by Ayoemrys(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2015
obinnashady:
His grace and mercy will see u through bro...Amen.
Amen and u too
Re: Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) by Emmalaw10(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
We shall all get to the point of having mansions at Plantain Island!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Caught A Crocodile This Afternoon (pic) / The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) / The Bad Attitude Of Some Nigerian Girls In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.