Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (8419 Views)

Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) / Walden University Is On My Neck. / Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Okwyjesus(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2009
From the soft green hill of Nsukka to the hot intellectual garden of UNIMAID, from UNILAG to UNIPORT, which university do you think is the most beautiful in Nigeria considering physical structure, landscape, good road and general beauty. l nominate, (fill the gap)
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by alex406(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2009
I have not been to the whole Universities in Nigeria,so i cant judge.
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by demainman: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2009
well, according to d short listed institutions, it's uniport. I'm sure because i've been there bt not d best in nigeria where there is schools like oau, futa, lautech wit good structure and landscape
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by agoro2u: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2009
Na waoo,higher institution of learning comparism interms of structure beautifulnes. If U want structure&landscape beautiful, go to amusement park bt if it's academics,enrol to any of them to have Ur certificate. Lol
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2009
Poster
You should be more worried about the pathetic state of higher education facilities and teaching
Instead of trying to find out which is the most beautiful!
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Inyanga(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by falconey(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
What a stupid question....Go and ask JAMB

(1) (Reply)

Was Your Choice Of Course Influenced By Your Parents? / Obi Distribute Laptops & Printers To Anambra Schools / lasu set to release 2010 admision,2nd round of post-utme imminent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.