Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? (1704 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Design a mobile APP In Nigeria / Can I Design Mobile Apps Without Coding Knowledge? / Where Can I Design A Company's Logo And Download It Free Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by spafu(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2015
Hi, please I need and idea on how to go about designing a system that enables meme to manage my stock in my little business that I just started. I Excel will not give me what I want and my knowledge of Access is now limited having not put the knowledge to use since I learnt the application 6 years ago. Thanks for all meaningful contributions.
Re: How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by DavidOluyale(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
spafu:
Hi, please I need and idea on how to go about designing a system that enables meme to manage my stock in my little business that I just started. I Excel will not give me what I want and my knowledge of Access is now limited having not put the knowledge to use since I learnt the application 6 years ago. Thanks for all meaningful contributions.

I have something that does that. It Php mysql so you might need to run it using xampp.

Drop your mail. So I can send u the file.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by spafu(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
DavidOluyale:

I have something that does that. It Php mysql so you might need to run it using xampp.

Drop your mail. So I can send u the file.
Thank you a great deal. My mail is drspafu@yahoo.com. Once more I am highly appreciative.
Re: How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by mrcobuh: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
spafu:

Each item on this list cost just ₦500 and that is fair

Videos

Android App Programming
IOS App Programming
Codeigniter
C++ Programming from beginner to advanced
C# Programming from beginner to advanced
Java Programming from beginner to advanced
Hacking Tips
HTML5 and CSS3
Learning Responsive Web Design
ASP.NET
Php & Mysql from beginner to advanced
Javascript
XHTML and CSS
XML
JSON
AJAX
jQuery
Wordpress essential training

Ecommerce Videos
Wordpress woocommerce
Magento
Opencart

Others
Each in this category cost 1200
All about SEO and marketing
60 premium Joomla Themes
170 Joomla Templates
Tutorialpoint offline
W3Schools offline
237 Wordpress Themes + 22 Wordpress plugins + 150 woocommerce plugins
Ciscos materials
Google Adsence and blogging video
laptop repair videos

Call 08032680291 to negotiate now
There is a discount if you buy more than 8

Collection Points
Berger, lagos State
Akute and Sagamu, Ogun state
Any Bus Stop of your choice
Re: How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by whisp3r(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
spafu:

Hello bro,

As part of my contribution to the community. I can design a windows software that does just what you want free of charge.

Give me a call : 07063020780
Re: How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by spafu(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2016
whisp3r:

Hello bro,

As part of my contribution to the community. I can design a windows software that does just what you want free of charge.

Give me a call : 07063020780
Thank you, I shall call you.
Happy New Year
Re: How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
How about mastering how to insert data into mysql, mssql database? Then how to write a simple function? Possibly that answers your question
Re: How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by spafu(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
gimakon:
How about mastering how to insert data into mysql, mssql database? Then how to write a simple function? Possibly that answers your question
OK, Thank you bro.
Re: How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by guru01(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
spafu:
You question is not detailed enough.
Are you a programmer?

Re: How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by spafu(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
guru01:

You question is not detailed enough.
Are you a programmer?
No, I am not a programmer but I was thinking I could use a Database application like Access to design something like that and I needed some idea, since I had virtually eaten up the little know I had of Access many years ago.
Re: How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by guru01(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Use google to find open source solution that fits your business.
Better still hire a professional to develop a simple one that fits your business.

Re: How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 6:33am On Jan 04, 2016
how do you design? and you are not a programmer.... just call programmer and tell them what you want.
However, You can give us a trial 08032950881
Re: How Do I Design A Computerised Stock (inventory) Card? by whisp3r(m): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2016
spafu:

Thank you, I shall call you.
Happy New Year

As promised I have designed the software and sent you a download link.

(1) (Reply)

Create Self-Signed Certificate / Let Me Rate/review Your App! / I Want To Learn Data Visualization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.